Were you ever punished at school for Sacrilege

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2013, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 09:21 PM by sporehux.)
Were you punished at school for Sacrilege:

Once while i was still a Theist, a group gave out free bibles to every student at school.
I already had a bible, had 4 more at home, so concluded that as the pages of this "free" bible were ultra thin, they would make great paper plane material.
In hindsight it was a bad thing to do but, at the time god never intervened so it was "clear to launch"

throwing from the 4th story balcony was awesome. got told on by some douche bags and myself and 3 mates got Canned across the fingers 8 times, had to have the next day off school (fingers were swollen)and my mum slapped the teacher in the face a few days later and threatened to call the cops.

was quite dramatic, canning didn't bother me too much, crashed my motorbike 2 weeks earlier the canning had nothing on that (pain desensitized). and the puffy fingers were a badge of honor.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like sporehux's post
10-11-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Were you ever punished at school for Sacrilege
I played super-ball once from the choir loft down the main isle, down to my brother (who climbed up and stood on the altar) in the Cologne cathedral, but no one caught us. (It was after hours). I think we ate some consecrated (communion) hosts once ... but never got caught at that either.

"Canned" OMG. How ... medieval. Oh well. God is love, doncha know.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
10-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Yes I once in kindergarten colored a cross at Easter black. The teacher put me on a chair in the middle of the classroom and hit my calves with a ruler.

Clearly I was possessed by Satan

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

10-11-2013, 09:33 PM
(10-11-2013 09:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yes I once in kindergarten colored a cross at Easter black. The teacher put me on a chair in the middle of the classroom and hit my calves with a ruler.

Clearly I was possessed by Satan

Clearly. What a douche.
10-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Yes, when I was about twelve I bathed in the holy water font while cursing God. My mother was very upset, my father couldn't stop laughing.

"Laissez nous faire!"

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ever ask another man to live for mine."
[+] 2 users Like Crimson Flyboy's post
10-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Canned? Hezz how old are you? Tongue
My dad put a notch in his belt when he was at school every time he got the strap. Suffice to say his belt had a shit load of holes in it...

Thank god they stopped canning/strapping by the time I was in school, god damn I was a little shit.
Nothing major just always seemed my mouth would get me in trouble one way or another.

As for did I ever get in trouble for sacrilege? No, I went to public school and I live in a not very religious country.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
10-11-2013, 09:48 PM
(10-11-2013 09:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  god damn I was a little shit.

It might be possible to contend that the verb tense could be more correctly described as not altogether entirely in past tense. Snort.

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-11-2013, 09:50 PM
(10-11-2013 09:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I played super-ball once from the choir loft down the main isle, down to my brother (who climbed up and stood on the altar) in the Cologne cathedral, but no one caught us. (It was after hours). I think we ate some consecrated (communion) hosts once ... but never got caught at that either.

"Canned" OMG. How ... medieval. Oh well. God is love, doncha know.

Did you eat eucharist from the tabernacle? Or was it wafers from the priest's closet? When I alter served my friend and I did that! Ha ha. We also took viles of holy water, I still have one. Evil_monster

(10-11-2013 09:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  god damn I was a little shit.

??? Huh

________

I also once bought mom a toaster gadget that burnt jeebus into the toast (I'm sure most people know the thing I'm talking about) because I knew she loved the Lord. At first she was horrified but quickly laughed because she realized I wasn't doing it maliciously, I just had no idea at my young age it was sacrilege. I should ask her what happened to that? Consider I remember her making it clear not to show my grandparents when they came over.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
10-11-2013, 10:31 PM
(10-11-2013 09:50 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Did you eat eucharist from the tabernacle? Or was it wafers from the priest's closet? When I alter served my friend and I did that! Ha ha. We also took viles of holy water, I still have one. Evil_monster

I gave out those toasters to my family for the holidays two years ago. My oldest sister is still laughing about it. You can get Jebus, and one of Mary, and one other. They sell them on Amazon. I think we ate the hosts when they were temporarily NOT in the tabernacle, (maybe like over Good Friday when they were kept somewhere else... it must have been in the sacristy). The key to the tabernacle was in the big safe, and we would have tried to poke around in that, but it was huge, and had a combination lock. I think we messed around in one of the record books also. I think we changed our official confirmation names in the confirmation log book. I know I'll be spending some Purgatory time for that little stunt. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
10-11-2013, 10:58 PM
You guys have got me feeling hungry with all that talk of canning.

I wasn't canned. Nor was I caned.

I am aware of a very near sacrilege involving one of the members of TTA and one of the Admins.

Had the church doors been open, they would have been burning a little incense inside the church instead of smoking it on the bench outside.

Don't ask who. I'm not telling.

Wink

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post