Westboro Baptist Church Threatens To 'Super Picket' Aurora Prayer Vigil For Batman Sh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Westboro Baptist Church Threatens To 'Super Picket' Aurora Prayer Vigil For Batman Sh
Using the hashtag #ThankGodForTheShooter, Examiner.com reports members
tweeted out their plans to "super picket" the candle lit prayer service,
saying "God is at work in Colorado."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/22...f=religion

Like I said, thank god!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2012, 08:36 PM
RE: Westboro Baptist Church Threatens To 'Super Picket' Aurora Prayer Vigil For Batman Sh
These guys REALLY want attention. What's next? Stomping on kitten heads for Jesus?

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
23-07-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: Westboro Baptist Church Threatens To 'Super Picket' Aurora Prayer Vigil For Batman Sh
(23-07-2012 07:12 PM)Jeff Wrote:  Using the hashtag #ThankGodForTheShooter, Examiner.com reports members
tweeted out their plans to "super picket" the candle lit prayer service,
saying "God is at work in Colorado."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/22...f=religion

Like I said, thank god!

If these low-lives actually have the gall to show their faces to the families of the victims, then it could be a volatile recipe for an even worse tragedy.
24-07-2012, 01:29 AM
I still do not get it, how is it that nobody killed them all yet? If they came to my sons funeral with those messages, I wouldn't hesitate a second, I would call my posse and would put in so much led into all these fucks, they would be called Westled Bapist Dead Church. Women and children included. Fuck them all!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
24-07-2012, 03:33 AM
Hey, Filox.

Because we live in a society that respects freedom of speech over wanton savagery. If people reacted like that, Dawkins would be a dead man. Once we make it OK to kill people for their beliefs, however misguided, we make it impossible for anyone to speak about anything.

In the Louis Theroux documentary about them, some yahoos in a car threw a bottle at them drive by style. It hit an 8-year-old kid. I don't give a fuck who his parents are, that's disgusting and cowardly.

As for Westboro. Ugh. They're a polyp on the anus of mankind. They're so misguided and twisted. Thankfully they are few and thankfully they'll likely break apart after Phelp's death. His daughter, rabid as she is, isn't the charismatic leader that her father is. I don't think she'll be able to hold them together. One can dream. But Pandora's a bitch Sad

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
[+] 3 users Like Ghost's post
24-07-2012, 03:43 AM
Does a 'super picket' mean all 5 of them turn out?

Assholes.

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
[+] 2 users Like daylightisabadthing's post
24-07-2012, 03:50 AM
Hey, I never said that killing them would be great, good, normal, or OK, but I think I would still shot them. At least with rubber bullets. Naaaah, I'm bullshitting, I would use 7.62... Or a .45... Then I would gladly accept the jail and the punishment. Death row, whatever.

My BSing and joking aside, but no matter how cool your country is, I am still confused that nobody shot them already. You can say whatever you want about your country, but just like any other country, you also have aggressive idiots that like to be trigger-happy. It is surprising that they never bumped into one of them, some PTSD war veteran, or something.

-Hunter S. Thompson
24-07-2012, 04:07 AM
(24-07-2012 03:50 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hey, I never said that killing them would be great, good, normal, or OK, but I think I would still shot them. At least with rubber bullets. Naaaah, I'm bullshitting, I would use 7.62... Or a .45... Then I would gladly accept the jail and the punishment. Death row, whatever.

My BSing and joking aside, but no matter how cool your country is, I am still confused that nobody shot them already. You can say whatever you want about your country, but just like any other country, you also have aggressive idiots that like to be trigger-happy. It is surprising that they never bumped into one of them, some PTSD war veteran, or something.

If that did happen it probably wouldn't be a good thing. It would just give them more publicity.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
24-07-2012, 04:15 AM
Shiiiyet. So, not even a bullet is good for them? Oh man, is there anything we can do to make them go away for good? Without the publicity and ever mentioning them again.

This makes me a sad panda...

[Image: 1763255-sad_panda_2_super.jpg]

-Hunter S. Thompson
24-07-2012, 06:01 AM
Their no different than Pat Robertson or the Pope. It's just they are allot more out there with their beliefs. All religion is doing the same thing in quiet ways. They are the ones pushing for all the changes in our country. If you hate them so much and find them so vile you should with the rest of the lot.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson