Westboro Baptist Church met its match.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Westboro Baptist Church met its match.
This happened in Brandon, MS (my old stompin' grounds). This is how these loonies should be handled in every situation.

Story here.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like kingschosen's post
20-04-2012, 07:41 AM
RE: Westboro Baptist Church met its match.
Seems like a good approach to me Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
20-04-2012, 07:45 AM
Got his ass waxed... Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
20-04-2012, 02:00 PM
This pleases me greatly. It's good to see that some people are willing to deliver justice in this world.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
20-04-2012, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 03:29 PM by Luminon.)
I'm not yet exactly sure what is WBC up to, what their problem is. For a split second I entertained the possibility that they protest on behalf of the invaded nations and against global military imperialism, but we should not make the mistake of projecting our own opinions on those too weak to hold them.

For now I have a hypothesis that they protest at military funerals because military means lots of guys per square meter which somehow inevitably means lots of homosexual intercourse, which God hates, but will do nothing about. (except toasting the gays for eternity in due time, WBC apparently can't wait)

There is not a shred of sense in this hypothesis, so I consider it pretty close to the truth, what do you think?
20-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Man, I'd love to kick the WBC about for a while. Maybe kidnap them, tie them up and charge people to beat on them. Great business idea.

[Image: opforum1.png]
20-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Did the WBBC really think they could get away with this bullshit forever? Sure they may be protected conceptually by the first amendment, but in reality did they really expect everyone they preached their nonsensical dribble towards to simply shut up and allow them to 'express themselves'. I've seen riot squad level pub brawls started over sporting disputes, I am in no way surprised that some one finally decided to decked one of these pricks.

The icing on the cake has to be that everyone there conveniently forgot what happened.

No lawyers. No judges. No counter protests. Just a good old fashioned ass kicking

I do not support mob justice or punishment without trial, but every now and then...........its just feels good to see an arsehole get whats coming to them.

"Gary, it's burning, what we gonna do"
-Bill Bailey
20-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Parking in front of the cars was great, its such a simple and nonviolent counter protest Smile Hopefully other places will follow that example.

"Here's the thing about rights. They're not supposed to be voted on. That's why they call them rights." -Rachel Maddow
[+] 1 user Likes J5Panda90's post
21-04-2012, 03:26 AM
Real-life trolls require a real-life banhammer.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 4 users Like Smooshmonster's post
21-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Why are you guys happy about this? These religious loons are doing us a favor by displaying how radical and insane religion really is.

I hope they keep doing it for years to come, even if we aren't at war.