Westboro is coming to my college

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2011, 09:39 PM
RE: Westboro is coming to my college
As gross as it sounds, I would love to see many of the campus' gay students start making out in front of them. That would really piss them off!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
03-10-2011, 10:31 PM
(03-10-2011 09:39 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  As gross as it sounds, I would love to see many of the campus' gay students start making out in front of them. That would really piss them off!

Nope... They would love it. That is their food! That's their fuel.

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2011, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2011 01:31 AM by GirlyMan.)
(03-10-2011 09:39 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  As gross as it sounds, I would love to see many of the campus' gay students start making out in front of them. That would really piss them off!

Doesn't sound gross to me, but does feel unnecessarily provocative. Defacto is right, they feed on provocation. Only defense against that is to not be provoked. Soldiers in class A's being spit on and not responding to or even acknowledging the spittle feels like an appropriate and effective response to me.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
03-10-2011, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2011 11:36 PM by cufflink.)
(03-10-2011 09:39 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  As gross as it sounds*, I would love to see many of the campus' gay students start making out in front of them. That would really piss them off!

This is brilliant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF5mfG0vO8o

*EDIT: Doesn't sound gross to me either.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
04-10-2011, 03:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2011 03:29 AM by Filox.)
OK, here is what you do...

First you gather all sorts of gay, bi, trans, whatever people, then you gather a lot of metal listeners, they look scary and demonic, even if they are not, punk is a good idea also, goth, dark, vamp, call Marilyn Manson and Apex Twin, even I would run away if they were to appear there, make signs with peace, love and Satan messages and some soldiers could come in handy... You get the picture.

When you have all of this, or at least most of it, make a party. Play some dark and death metal, Marilyn Manson and all sorts of "Satanic" music and them make fun of them as hard as you can, but you should not touch them, or speak directly to them. Let the gays parade and make out in front of them, let there be anarchists and atheist with signs, markings and t-shirts, let there be soldiers in uniforms... So what I'm saying, make a normal alternative concert/party where alternative music supports LGBT, if you organize it correctly you get a human rights party, they get a slap in the face. You will make Westboro loose their sleep for a month at least.

The most important thing in all of this is not to talk to them, not to go near them and ignore them, but be close enough for them to read your sign on the shirt, see you "not being Christian" and all that. If you would to really call Marilyn Manson I am sure he would be glad to come for a thing like this.

And then you just wait for some of them to loose it and become aggressive, so if they throw a first punch, you are free to beat them senseless, man, women and children, and then call the cops on them and an ambulance, because we are people who value morality. Smile

P.S.
I love Marilyn Manson, his songs, lyrics, message he sends, I consider him to be one of the most intelligent musicians in modern music. If you think of him as a crazy Satanist who eats little children, that means you never listened to his songs and what is he singing about. He should be atheists best friend... Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
04-10-2011, 10:05 AM
(04-10-2011 03:26 AM)Filox Wrote:  OK, here is what you do...

First you gather all sorts of gay, bi, trans, whatever people, then you gather a lot of metal listeners, they look scary and demonic, even if they are not, punk is a good idea also, goth, dark, vamp, call Marilyn Manson and Apex Twin, even I would run away if they were to appear there, make signs with peace, love and Satan messages and some soldiers could come in handy... You get the picture.

Sounds like a great party. Fun. You wouldn't get a rise out of them though... Stuff like that's been done... maybe not with Marilyn M. but it just makes them feel like they are getting the crowd they were hoping for. It makes them feel strong with god on their side and they are witnessing to evil people who will hear the gospel then Jesus will come to wipe all this sin away and send them all to hell... etc. etc.. Plus the advertising!!!!!

But the party sounds great... do that anyway.

04-10-2011, 03:55 PM
They came to St. Loser, and it was quite tragic. Some moron happened to be walking by them while carrying a bag with four bottles of ammonia. He must have been jostled for something, because he dropped the bag. Given the sorry state of packaging these days the tops came off all four bottles, creating a noxious cloud of fumes. The event broke up quickly. The cops bought the dude beers.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2011, 04:09 PM
(04-10-2011 03:55 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  They came to St. Loser, and it was quite tragic. Some moron happened to be walking by them while carrying a bag with four bottles of ammonia. He must have been jostled for something, because he dropped the bag. Given the sorry state of packaging these days the tops came off all four bottles, creating a noxious cloud of fumes. The event broke up quickly. The cops bought the dude beers.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
04-10-2011, 04:17 PM
(04-10-2011 03:55 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  They came to St. Loser, and it was quite tragic. Some moron happened to be walking by them while carrying a bag with four bottles of ammonia. He must have been jostled for something, because he dropped the bag. Given the sorry state of packaging these days the tops came off all four bottles, creating a noxious cloud of fumes. The event broke up quickly. The cops bought the dude beers.

Ha...

And how much did WB sue them for? That's one of their favorite hobbies.

04-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Just ignore them. The work outside their compound is only to get attention, nothing more. They are a family of lawyers and have more that 20 cases on the books at any given time... cases they usually, finally, win. Believe me; I live 50 miles from them.
Idea For equal time, why not have the college schedule a talk with Nate?
http://natephelps.com/
Nate is a wonderful person who speaks out about the abuse he suffered at the hands of his own family because of their crazy beliefs. And... yes, he is the son of Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church -the "church" is actually a hand full of people, mostly made up of the Phelps relatives. They are all pretty psycho -except Nate. He's the one that got away. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post