Western backed Alqaeda forces attacking Palestinians now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Western backed Alqaeda forces attacking Palestinians now.
(15-05-2013 12:24 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 11:23 AM)I and I Wrote:  http://rt.com/news/syria-rebel-eat-lung-revenge-307/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/sy...-1.1343762

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/...71067.html

Need more?
A bunch of news sites embellishing what they actually saw on the video. Figures.

But 2 of them show at least minimal integrity by saying "appears to" and "apparently" instead of claiming the video shows he actually did take a bite. I didn't see such qualifying words in your claim. Consider

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/467780...erview.htm Do you think this is all made up? or are you just nitpicking for shits and giggles?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2013, 12:44 PM
I don't see any mention of Alqaeda. Drinking Beverage
Troll.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
15-05-2013, 01:18 PM
(15-05-2013 12:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 12:24 PM)Impulse Wrote:  A bunch of news sites embellishing what they actually saw on the video. Figures.

But 2 of them show at least minimal integrity by saying "appears to" and "apparently" instead of claiming the video shows he actually did take a bite. I didn't see such qualifying words in your claim. Consider

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/467780...erview.htm Do you think this is all made up? or are you just nitpicking for shits and giggles?
I see. So wanting real facts instead of unsubstantiated claims is "nitpicking" to you. Interesting. Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
15-05-2013, 01:41 PM
(15-05-2013 01:18 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 12:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/467780...erview.htm Do you think this is all made up? or are you just nitpicking for shits and giggles?
I see. So wanting real facts instead of unsubstantiated claims is "nitpicking" to you. Interesting. Drinking Beverage

I just posted an article of the guy explaining why he made the video. Yet you still think he is an actor and it's all fake? Interesting Drinking Beverage
15-05-2013, 04:26 PM
(15-05-2013 01:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 01:18 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I see. So wanting real facts instead of unsubstantiated claims is "nitpicking" to you. Interesting. Drinking Beverage

I just posted an article of the guy explaining why he made the video. Yet you still think he is an actor and it's all fake? Interesting Drinking Beverage
Please quote from the post where I said I think it's fake. Rolleyes (Don't bother looking, it's not there.)

You made a claim that the video shows the man "eating body parts of dead Syrian soldiers". The video shows the man starting to maybe take a bite out of one dead Syrian soldier's heart. My point is that you claimed "eating" that is not shown, "eating" that might at most be a single bite, body parts when it's one part, and soldiers when it's one soldier. You weren't even close to accurate.

Is the video fake? I don't know. I can't tell. Did he really bite the heart? Maybe and maybe not, but clearly that's not shown.

And, by the way, don't believe everything you read just because it's in print.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
15-05-2013, 04:46 PM
(15-05-2013 04:26 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 01:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  I just posted an article of the guy explaining why he made the video. Yet you still think he is an actor and it's all fake? Interesting Drinking Beverage
Please quote from the post where I said I think it's fake. Rolleyes (Don't bother looking, it's not there.)

You made a claim that the video shows the man "eating body parts of dead Syrian soldiers". The video shows the man starting to maybe take a bite out of one dead Syrian soldier's heart. My point is that you claimed "eating" that is not shown, "eating" that might at most be a single bite, body parts when it's one part, and soldiers when it's one soldier. You weren't even close to accurate.

Is the video fake? I don't know. I can't tell. Did he really bite the heart? Maybe and maybe not, but clearly that's not shown.

A question mark is a question, not a statement, I asked you if you believe the story is fake. Yes or no. You seem to attack the story from lots of angles...very odd for someone who didn't believe it was fake. Rolleyes How can the video be fake? Do you believe the guy is an actor?
15-05-2013, 04:49 PM
You guys are a joke

"he didn't bite the heart, he put his teeth on it and barely pressed down....therefore it's not the definition of a bite, therefore I and I is not being honest"

That one is next isn't it....come on I know it is. Rolleyes
15-05-2013, 05:14 PM
No one said the vid was a fake, What has been said is the video stops before the heart meets his lips. If he did actually bite or eat it as they claim why cut the vid before touching his mouth? Think about it.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
15-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Re: RE: Western backed Alqaeda forces attacking Palestinians now.
(15-05-2013 04:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 04:26 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Please quote from the post where I said I think it's fake. :rolleyes: (Don't bother looking, it's not there.)

A question mark is a question, not a statement, I asked you if you believe the story is fake. Yes or no. You seem to attack the story from lots of angles...very odd for someone who didn't believe it was fake. :rolleyes: How can the video be fake? Do you believe the guy is an actor?

Its called applying skepticism...

I'm not sure why this turned into an Indiana Jones discussion.

I'm curious how this shows alqaeda is attacking the refugees. Are all Syrian rebel forced alqaeda it are these ones known to be?
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
15-05-2013, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 05:34 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(15-05-2013 04:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 04:26 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Please quote from the post where I said I think it's fake. Rolleyes (Don't bother looking, it's not there.)

A question mark is a question, not a statement, I asked you if you believe the story is fake. Yes or no. You seem to attack the story from lots of angles...very odd for someone who didn't believe it was fake. Rolleyes How can the video be fake? Do you believe the guy is an actor?

False dilemma, here is a sampling of some ways to approach the video:

1. Yes, I believe it is a fake and am sure of that.
2. No, I believe it is real and am sure of that.
3. Yes, I believe it is a fake, but it could have been real.
4. No, I believe it is real, but it could have been a fake.
5. I have not seen sufficient evidence to decide either way.
6. I have not seen sufficient evidence to decide either way, but from what I have seen, it seems to be of dubious authenticity, but will wait for more evidence to decide officially on whether I think it is fake or not.
7. I have not seen sufficient evidence to decide either way, but from what I have seen, it seems legitimate enough, but will wait for more evidence to decide officially on whether I think it is real or not.
8. I don't give a shit.

Most people that have responded so far seem to be in lot 6.

This insistence of yours to jump to a conclusion as soon as possible from limited options and evidence is reflected in many of your arguments.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post