Western backed Alqaeda forces attacking Palestinians now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: Western backed Alqaeda forces attacking Palestinians now.
There's also no mention of Alqaeda.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2013, 07:21 AM
(16-05-2013 12:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  There's also no mention of Alqaeda.

All references to al qaeda was clearly removed by the cia/nazi/Israeli conspiricy!

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
16-05-2013, 08:26 AM
(15-05-2013 04:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 04:26 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Please quote from the post where I said I think it's fake. Rolleyes (Don't bother looking, it's not there.)

You made a claim that the video shows the man "eating body parts of dead Syrian soldiers". The video shows the man starting to maybe take a bite out of one dead Syrian soldier's heart. My point is that you claimed "eating" that is not shown, "eating" that might at most be a single bite, body parts when it's one part, and soldiers when it's one soldier. You weren't even close to accurate.

Is the video fake? I don't know. I can't tell. Did he really bite the heart? Maybe and maybe not, but clearly that's not shown.

And, by the way, don't believe everything you read just because it's in print.

A question mark is a question, not a statement, I asked you if you believe the story is fake. Yes or no. You seem to attack the story from lots of angles...very odd for someone who didn't believe it was fake. Rolleyes How can the video be fake? Do you believe the guy is an actor?
To your first sentence: Thank you for that little tidbit of information that I've known since before kindergarten. The problem is, you seem not to realize what an answer to a question is since I answered your question...

To your second sentence: All I can say is, wow, reading comprehension problems too. I have been mostly arguing your claims. I have also made a couple of comments about the video. And the one and only thing I said about any articles is that the news sites embellished what they saw on the video in them. That's "attack(ing) the story from lots of angles"?

To your last 2 sentences: I didn't say the video is fake. And it's interesting that you're asking me how it can be fake right after you claimed I said I didn't believe it was fake. Rolleyes

But, it's ok, I'm an understanding guy and I do understand that you're really avoiding defending your claims because you know they can't be defended. Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair