Western women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Western women
I've been reading a lot lately about men from western countries who are rapidly losing interest in western women, opting instead to pursue women of other cultures, for example Latin America, eastern Europe and south east Asia. I myself am with a woman from the Philippines, who is 22 years old (I'm 37).

There is most definitely a major difference between her and western women that I've dated. I'm not talking so much about cultural differences, but more to do with attitudes in general. It's very refreshing and natural, the way it should be.

Western women seem to have lots of hangups about men. They're very picky and they have a sense of entitlement that you don't generally get with women of other cultures. Feminism has very much corrupted them and unfortunately it's made them very poor prospects for dating.

I've seen many online dating profiles and I've noticed big differences in the way western and non western women sell themselves as potential dating partners. Western women emphasise career and independence, and they often mention that they are sarcastic as if it's a virtue, and they have ridiculous and unrealistic standards. Non western women are far more simple and feminine, and much less demanding. You can tell that they really are serious about finding someone, and they're not turned off by niceness, unlike western women, who tend to like badboys.

Does anyone have any experiences with non western women? Can you share your thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Western women

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 4 users Like Logica Humano's post
21-07-2013, 04:54 PM
It's funny how you complain about women being certain ways while in the same sentence doing the same exact thing you accuse them of.

Picky? Entitled?

And non- western women are simple? and less demanding? How insulting to them, and your poor girlfriend.

This all sounds more like the anger of someone who's been turned down quite frequently.

I can certainly see why.
[+] 18 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
21-07-2013, 04:55 PM
No offense, but.....
Are you farming for harsh replies?

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Western women
(21-07-2013 04:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It's funny how you complain about women being certain ways while in the same sentence doing the same exact thing you accuse them of.

Picky? Entitled?

And non- western women are simple? and less demanding? How insulting to them, and your poor girlfriend.

This all sounds more like the anger of someone who's been turned down quite frequently.

I can certainly see why.

Lol. This kind of response didn't take as long as I thought it would.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-07-2013, 04:59 PM
(21-07-2013 04:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 04:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It's funny how you complain about women being certain ways while in the same sentence doing the same exact thing you accuse them of.

Picky? Entitled?

I can certainly see why.

Lol. This kind of response didn't take as long as I thought it would.

*Grin*

What can I say. I'm a western woman Drinking Beverage
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
21-07-2013, 05:00 PM

Picky? Entitled?

I can certainly see why.

Western women have a habit of feeling entitled to the very best while offering not a lot in return.

The word "simple" doesn't necessarily mean stupid. When I say simple, I mean straightforward and easy to deal with. I don't mean stupid. I'm not insulting my girlfriend. Why would I do that?

I have no anger towards western women, I just avoid them. That's not anger.

I have rarely been turned down by any woman.
21-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Western women
(21-07-2013 04:59 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 04:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Lol. This kind of response didn't take as long as I thought it would.

*Grin*

Giddy up, Cowgirl. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-07-2013, 05:01 PM
(21-07-2013 05:00 PM)Andrew Davies Wrote:  

Picky? Entitled?

I can certainly see why.

Western women have a habit of feeling entitled to the very best while offering not a lot in return.

The word "simple" doesn't necessarily mean stupid. When I say simple, I mean straightforward and easy to deal with. I don't mean stupid. I'm not insulting my girlfriend. Why would I do that?

I have no anger towards western women, I just avoid them. That's not anger.

I have rarely been turned down by any woman.

Laughat
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
21-07-2013, 05:02 PM
(21-07-2013 05:01 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 04:59 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  *Grin*

Giddy up, Cowgirl. Big Grin

I've got a sugar cube with your name on it, Silver Big Grin