Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Re: Western women
Actually I'm not scary at all. Lol doesn't hurt to try occasionally however
Find all posts by this user
24-07-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Western women
(24-07-2013 10:47 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Actually I'm not scary at all. Lol doesn't hurt to try occasionally however

She will gnaw your feet off at the ankles if you let her. Vicious mean evil Hobbiteses.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-07-2013, 04:03 PM
In defense of the OP, meet James and Whitney. Laugh out load

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=add_1374479949

24-07-2013, 04:23 PM
(24-07-2013 04:03 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  In defense of the OP, meet James and Whitney. Laugh out load

I their defense (sorry if I leave you out, I prolly just don't know you well enough yet):

Dom
Hobbitgirl
Anjele
Red Tornado
Momsurroundedbyboys
dancefortwo
cheapthrillseaker
LadyJane
Ferdinand
legendoflink
Peanut
MuffinPuffin
Aurora
Kim
Atothetheist

The above are fine western women. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
24-07-2013, 04:42 PM
(24-07-2013 04:23 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 04:03 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  In defense of the OP, meet James and Whitney. Laugh out load

I their defense (sorry if I leave you out, I prolly just don't know you well enough yet):

Dom
Hobbitgirl
Anjele
Red Tornado
Momsurroundedbyboys
dancefortwo
cheapthrillseaker
LadyJane
Ferdinand
legendoflink
Peanut
MuffinPuffin
Aurora
Kim
Atothetheist

You accidentally put Ferdinand in there, and you forgot yourself. Plus Leela. I miss Leela. Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
24-07-2013, 04:45 PM
(24-07-2013 04:23 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

Dom
Hobbitgirl
Anjele
Red Tornado
Momsurroundedbyboys
dancefortwo
cheapthrillseaker
LadyJane
Ferdinand
legendoflink
Peanut
MuffinPuffin
Aurora
Kim
Atothetheist

Ato? Consider

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-07-2013, 05:03 PM
(24-07-2013 10:34 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 10:28 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  That wasn't appropriate I apologize. Tongue you should be afraid though.

Hate to disappoint you, but currently the only woman who is capable of scaring me is Ferdie. Drinking Beverage

Give her a few more years to hone her skilz and she will be able to scare anybody she wants to scare.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
24-07-2013, 05:09 PM
(24-07-2013 04:42 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  You accidentally put Ferdinand in there, and you forgot yourself. Plus Leela. I miss Leela. Weeping

I didn't accidentally put Ferdie in there. XD I also didn't put Leela on there because she left.

(24-07-2013 04:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ato? Consider

What, you didn't know? Blink

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
24-07-2013, 05:25 PM
(22-07-2013 07:54 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  All right, I'll take a spin at this...

(21-07-2013 04:45 PM)Andrew Davies Wrote:  I've been reading a lot lately about men from western countries who are rapidly losing interest in western women, opting instead to pursue women of other cultures, for example Latin America, eastern Europe and south east Asia. I myself am with a woman from the Philippines, who is 22 years old (I'm 37).

I've been reading a lot lately in a car magazine that owners of the latest fastest cars are rapidly losing interest in the technologically advanced hybrids and are opting instead to acquire older models, for example the classic models such as the beautiful 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air, 1976 Chevrolet Camaro and the 1974 Triumph RT6. I myself drive a Triumph that's been on the road longer than I've been alive.

Quote:There is most definitely a major difference between her and western women that I've dated. I'm not talking so much about cultural differences, but more to do with attitudes in general. It's very refreshing and natural, the way it should be.

There is most definitely a major difference between newer and older cars I've driven, I'm not talking much about what kind of fuel you use, but more the feel of the drive. It's very fun and exciting to drive, the way it should be.

Quote:Western women seem to have lots of hangups about men. They're very picky and they have a sense of entitlement that you don't generally get with women of other cultures. Feminism has very much corrupted them and unfortunately it's made them very poor prospects for dating.

Newer cars seem to give their owners a lot of hangups. If it's not the DVD touchscreen that's being picky, it's the built-in GPS that seems to want you to go where there isn't any roads, and you generally, in fact don't get that with the classics. Technology has very much corrupted them and unfortunately it's killed the market.

Quote:I've seen many online dating profiles and I've noticed big differences in the way western and non western women sell themselves as potential dating partners. Western women emphasise career and independence, and they often mention that they are sarcastic as if it's a virtue, and they have ridiculous and unrealistic standards. Non western women are far more simple and feminine, and much less demanding. You can tell that they really are serious about finding someone, and they're not turned off by niceness, unlike western women, who tend to like badboys.

I've been to dealerships and noticed a big difference in the way classic cars and newer cars are sold by their respective dealers. Technologically advanced cars emphasize the neatest and greatest gadgets within and they often mention the good gas mileage as if it's a virtue and they have ridiculous and unrealistic standards. Classic cars are far more simple and sturdy and much less demanding. You can tell they've got character and want a serious owner and they're not going to have any glitches if you push the wrong buttons unlike the newer ones, who tend to attract "need for speed" boys.

Quote:Does anyone have any experiences with non western women? Can you share your thoughts?

Does anyone have any experience owning a classic car? Can you share your thoughts?

------

The moral of this parody: objectify, much?

But...the older the berry the sweeter the juice!
Unsure *crickets chirping*
I'll shut up Dodgy