Western women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Western women
(10-06-2014 04:02 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 04:00 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Yes, of course they can. But the issue here is of men seeking foreign women. Did I say that women don't go overseas? No, I didn't. But we're talking about men going overseas. Strawman argument.

No, it was a question and now you've answered it.

Well alrighty then.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2014, 04:05 PM
So are you saying that those who are confident are incapable of kindness, and humility?
10-06-2014, 04:09 PM
(10-06-2014 04:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  So are you saying that those who are confident are incapable of kindness, and humility?

Yes. Yes, that's what I said, obviously. Now go back to sleep.
10-06-2014, 04:10 PM
(10-06-2014 04:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  So are you saying that those who are confident are incapable of kindness, and humility?

Well obviously.

I mean you're confident and you're not being humble, with the sandwiches and the bare-footedness and the cleaning.

Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-06-2014, 04:11 PM
(10-06-2014 03:48 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 03:39 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Wait confidence is overrated? If this is true every person I know has lied to me.

And everyone can be a bit obnoxious, weather male or female, western or not western.

Yes, it's overrated. When you have a society full of people trying to be big shots, it can get very tedious very fast. Maybe you got the impression that people should be pushovers, but that's not what I meant at all. I just mean the kind of in your face confidence that americans and nowadays british people seem to try and give off. Look at popular music as an example. There are so many artists trying to so bad all the time, it's boring. They're not sincere. But that's just one example. The west is a society where having a fuck you attitude is all the rage. What I'm saying is that it's very tiresome and I can understand why men would want to get away from that.

I trust that we are all intellectually honest enough here to not resort to false dichotomies.

So wait confidence won't get me a girl?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-06-2014, 04:21 PM
(10-06-2014 04:09 PM)Kavos Wrote:  

Yes. Yes, that's what I said, obviously. Now go back to sleep.

In your statement before thats exactly what you made it sound like. I was trying to clarify. So please return to your biased and uneducated tirade Smile
10-06-2014, 04:22 PM
(10-06-2014 04:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Well obviously.

I mean you're confident and you're not being humble, with the sandwiches and the bare-footedness and the cleaning.

Drinking Beverage

I can make a mean sandwich sir WITH shoes on. Wink I'm badass like that.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-06-2014, 04:27 PM
(10-06-2014 04:21 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 04:09 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Yes. Yes, that's what I said, obviously. Now go back to sleep.

In your statement before thats exactly what you made it sound like. I was trying to clarify. So please return to your biased and uneducated tirade Smile

No, that's what you read into it. The best way to clarify is to read what I actually said. Literacy rates in the west are among the highest in the world, or so they say.
10-06-2014, 04:29 PM
(10-06-2014 04:27 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 04:21 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  In your statement before thats exactly what you made it sound like. I was trying to clarify. So please return to your biased and uneducated tirade Smile

No, that's what you read into it. The best way to clarify is to read what I actually said. Literacy rates in the west are among the highest in the world, or so they say.

Yes that -must- be it. Hobo
10-06-2014, 04:38 PM
(10-06-2014 04:29 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 04:27 PM)Kavos Wrote:  No, that's what you read into it. The best way to clarify is to read what I actually said. Literacy rates in the west are among the highest in the world, or so they say.

Yes that -must- be it. Hobo

Exactly.