Western women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Western women
(10-06-2014 03:31 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Considering the rather high divorce rate in the west, I think it's quite understandable why a lot of men would want to try their luck in other cultures. Not to mention that it can be very refreshing to experience a culture that is less toxic. The world is a big place, different people, different philosophies and ways of life, and it's true that it's very easy to find women who are really sweet and humble. In the west there's way too much obsession with "success" and "confidence" and after a while it gets phony. I've always thought that confidence is way overrated anyway, at least certain types of confidence. Humility is a wonderful quality to have, which is sadly often lacking in the west. I guess a lot of western women can be a bit obnoxious to some.

Any one who feels that way should stick to pets and whores. ... No, that's not fair to the pets. Stick with hookers.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-06-2014, 05:15 PM
(10-06-2014 05:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 03:31 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Considering the rather high divorce rate in the west, I think it's quite understandable why a lot of men would want to try their luck in other cultures. Not to mention that it can be very refreshing to experience a culture that is less toxic. The world is a big place, different people, different philosophies and ways of life, and it's true that it's very easy to find women who are really sweet and humble. In the west there's way too much obsession with "success" and "confidence" and after a while it gets phony. I've always thought that confidence is way overrated anyway, at least certain types of confidence. Humility is a wonderful quality to have, which is sadly often lacking in the west. I guess a lot of western women can be a bit obnoxious to some.

Any one who feels that way should stick to pets and whores. ... No, that's not fair to the pets. Stick with hookers.

Spoken like a true girly man.
11-06-2014, 02:04 AM
(21-07-2013 06:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  As a western women myself I simply ask that he be filthy rich and on his death bed with no living relatives.
I wouldn't say my standards are at all picky.

So
[Image: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg]

I like this very much muffs.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
11-06-2014, 08:14 AM
(10-06-2014 03:39 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

Yeah. You don't want a woman with a filthy vice like confidence.

She might stand up for herself then. Fuck that.

Haha. If a woman ever dared to raise her hand to me I'd knock her head off. It works both ways. Equality and all that.
11-06-2014, 08:27 AM
(11-06-2014 08:14 AM)Kavos Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 03:39 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yeah. You don't want a woman with a filthy vice like confidence.

Haha. If a woman ever dared to raise her hand to me I'd knock her head off. It works both ways. Equality and all that.

It sure does. Laughat
11-06-2014, 09:55 AM
(11-06-2014 08:27 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 08:14 AM)Kavos Wrote:  Haha. If a woman ever dared to raise her hand to me I'd knock her head off. It works both ways. Equality and all that.

It sure does. Laughat

Exactly. If you tried to slap me you'd end up in a world of pain my dear Smile
11-06-2014, 09:59 AM
(11-06-2014 09:55 AM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 08:27 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It sure does. Laughat

My money would be on Hobbit.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
11-06-2014, 10:00 AM
(11-06-2014 09:55 AM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 08:27 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It sure does. Laughat

I wouldn't bet on that. I'm tougher than I look.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
11-06-2014, 10:01 AM

This thread is a year old...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
11-06-2014, 10:02 AM
(11-06-2014 08:14 AM)Kavos Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 03:39 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yeah. You don't want a woman with a filthy vice like confidence.

That requires that you have the balls to actually talk to a woman in real life. I'm not convinced. However, I do imagine you masturbating over the fantasy of hitting a woman as you seem to be getting a little excited by the idea.
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post