Western women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Western women
(11-06-2014 08:14 AM)Kavos Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 03:39 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yeah. You don't want a woman with a filthy vice like confidence.

She might stand up for herself then. Fuck that.

Haha. If a woman ever dared to raise her hand to me I'd knock her head off. It works both ways. Equality and all that.

Ha! You ain't met ManlyGirl. So far she's registered a KO, a broken nose, and a shattered tibia against men who tried to dick with her. My guess is you'd end up with a broken tibia, a torn satchel, and a broken nose before you tapped out.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 03:55 PM
(11-06-2014 03:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:51 PM)Kavos Wrote:  You stupid fucking twat. She was in my face. You don't even know how it started and yet you're jumping to conclusions. And you want me to apologise because some ghetto cunt gets in my face? Fuck you. I treated her like the man that she was trying to be. Act like a man, get punched out like a man. Get in someone's face for no reason and behave like ghetto filth, you get stomped like a bug. Fuck you and your fake idea of equality. Any woman who acts like a tough guy gets treated like a fly. Splat! Equality. Enjoy!

So you stalked her later and then assaulted her. Big man. Not that any of that ever happened cocksuckers like you piss themselves when a woman looks in your direction.

Oh no. She's the big man, remember. It was her who was getting in my face, knowing that I'm twice her size but relying on people around her to protect her, like a fucking coward. Act like a cunt, get treated like a cunt.
11-06-2014, 03:56 PM
(11-06-2014 03:25 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 12:24 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Rule of thumb, Never hit a woman unless she is trying to kill you or beat you to a pulp. In other words only is self defense. If you want to beat the crap out of someone for slapping you, get another guy to slap you

I don't agree with that. If a woman disrespects me at all, she gets a slap, and a very hard one. I've done it plenty of times and I have no problem with it. I will not be disrespected by any woman, and god help any female who dares to try it with me in person.

I think you likely overestimate your fighting abilities.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-06-2014, 03:57 PM
(11-06-2014 03:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:25 PM)Kavos Wrote:  I don't agree with that. If a woman disrespects me at all, she gets a slap, and a very hard one. I've done it plenty of times and I have no problem with it. I will not be disrespected by any woman, and god help any female who dares to try it with me in person.

I think you likely overestimate your capacity for physical confrontation.

Tough words from a fairy.
11-06-2014, 04:00 PM
(11-06-2014 03:55 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So you stalked her later and then assaulted her. Big man. Not that any of that ever happened cocksuckers like you piss themselves when a woman looks in your direction.

Oh no. She's the big man, remember. It was her who was getting in my face, knowing that I'm twice her size but relying on people around her to protect her, like a fucking coward. Act like a cunt, get treated like a cunt.

The fact that you think this is a hero story says a lot about you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-06-2014, 04:03 PM
(11-06-2014 03:57 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think you likely overestimate your capacity for physical confrontation.

Tough words from a fairy.

This fairy's likely got 50+ lbs on you, at least 3x your testosterone levels and can lift nearly a 1/4 ton rock off the ground and I would never get in the octagon with Manly. Bitch-slapping little pussy like you wouldn't last 10 seconds.

11-06-2014, 04:04 PM
(11-06-2014 04:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:55 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Oh no. She's the big man, remember. It was her who was getting in my face, knowing that I'm twice her size but relying on people around her to protect her, like a fucking coward. Act like a cunt, get treated like a cunt.

Oh no. She was the hero. She mouthed off at someone twice her size, in a packed pub, knowing that if I reacted even in the slightest there would have been plenty of people to protect her. Yes, she's a regular superhero. Such bravery. What a strong, independent woman. But I gave her a lesson in humility that she won't be forgetting for a long time.
(11-06-2014 04:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:55 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Oh no. She's the big man, remember. It was her who was getting in my face, knowing that I'm twice her size but relying on people around her to protect her, like a fucking coward. Act like a cunt, get treated like a cunt.

One the one hand, he's only one bad day away from being the latest spree killer.
(wimmenz r disrspkt me! MUST SMASH!)

On the other hand, it's pretty hard not to laugh at his pathetic shitshow.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
(11-06-2014 04:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:57 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Tough words from a fairy.

This fairy's likely got 50+ lbs on you, at least 3x your testosterone levels and can lift nearly a 1/4 ton rock off the ground and I would never get in the octagon with Manly. Bitch-slapping little pussy like you wouldn't last 10 seconds.

Hey, there's no need to try and impress me. I'm not into men. Move on, faggot.
11-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Okay so are we done spraying down the walls with our testosterone yet?