Western women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Western women
(11-06-2014 04:04 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This fairy's likely got 50+ lbs on you, at least 3x your testosterone levels and can lift nearly a 1/4 ton rock off the ground and I would never get in the octagon with Manly. Bitch-slapping little pussy like you wouldn't last 10 seconds.

Hey, there's no need to try and impress me. I'm not into men. Move on, faggot.

[Image: muff2.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 04:10 PM
(11-06-2014 04:07 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Okay so are we done spraying down the walls with our testosterone yet?

Yes. Now let's back to the topic at hand. Western women. Vastly inferior to asian, latin american and east european women. It's no contest. And western women are jealous of their femininity. I've seen the way they look at them with boiling envy. Then they act all sweet to their face, but really their jealous is killing them inside. It's very amusing to watch. Fuck western women.
11-06-2014, 04:10 PM
(11-06-2014 04:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:04 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Hey, there's no need to try and impress me. I'm not into men. Move on, faggot.

[Image: muff2.jpg]

Yes, you look like a faggot.
11-06-2014, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 04:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
[Image: gaysanta.jpg]

(11-06-2014 04:07 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Okay so are we done spraying down the walls with our testosterone yet?

Nope. I got this one. Thumbsup

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
11-06-2014, 04:13 PM
(11-06-2014 03:51 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:46 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  No woman don't need a kick in the butt they need respect. You slaping a woman because she said something to you? You should not even do that to another male.

Your problem is that you see woman as another toy or something to be your slave. NEWSFLASH, this is not the 1920's. Women are wonderful people who just want as much respect as males. Females do great things. And you decided to punch one in the face. Who knows, if you were a real man apologized and treated her with respect she could have been something special. You threatening woman is very horrible and I hope none mate you. What makes it worst is that some women do date men like you and it makes me very angry. If I were you I would just apologize.

But no you didn't and for what? Pride? Do you do that to males that mouth you off? As I said a woman is a strong person, a queen that walks to make sure every thing she needs done is done. Some are moms, some are businesswoman, some are fighters, and some scientist. You are very misogynistic and need to get punched in the face multiple times by the people who loved the girl you punched.

You stupid fucking twat. She was in my face. You don't even know how it started and yet you're jumping to conclusions. And you want me to apologise because some ghetto cunt gets in my face? Fuck you. I treated her like the man that she was trying to be. Act like a man, get punched out like a man. Get in someone's face for no reason and behave like ghetto filth, you get stomped like a bug. Fuck you and your fake idea of equality. Any woman who acts like a tough guy gets treated like a fly. Splat! Equality. Enjoy!

By the way you sound like a patheitc faggot. Women are queens? What planet do you live on, prick? You think women are perfect little creatures? Wake up, you stupid dumbass. You spineless little fuck.

Yeah they can be and some are. You clearly have not talked to the females on this forums, because all of them are queens. As I said you attacked her because she said something. Even if she hit you was it to kill you? If not then why attack her? Again out of pride?

I may only be 17 but I have had girls stomp on me. Some treat me like crap, called me ugly, and demonized me because of the way I looked. But I never did anything bad to them. I still treated them like normal humans. I had to deal with this the first day I went to school, crying for someone to stop it. And through all that I hit no female. Then you come along and her one female yell at you then you attack her.

Nobody is perfect either. No man nor woman. And glad to feel insulted reminds me of the good old days of when no one but 4 people loved me. If you result to insults get the fuck out of my sight.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-06-2014, 04:13 PM
(11-06-2014 04:10 PM)Kavos Wrote:  

Yes. Now let's back to the topic at hand. Western women. Vastly inferior to asian, latin american and east european women. It's no contest. And western women are jealous of their femininity. I've seen the way they look at them with boiling envy. Then they act all sweet to their face, but really their jealous is killing them inside. It's very amusing to watch. Fuck western women.

I'm not jealous of any other woman. I feel bad that any woman should ever be labeled as 'traditional' and have it mean they are meek and dont "suffer" from success and confidence.

I would never go out of my way to stereotype all men or a region of men as being one way or another because I judge people individually. I feel sorry for people that are incapable of doing that.
11-06-2014, 04:15 PM
(11-06-2014 04:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Nope. I got this one. Thumbsup

[Image: gaysanta.jpg]

ROFL but your testosterone is so shiny and festive!
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
11-06-2014, 04:18 PM
(11-06-2014 04:13 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:51 PM)Kavos Wrote:  You stupid fucking twat. She was in my face. You don't even know how it started and yet you're jumping to conclusions. And you want me to apologise because some ghetto cunt gets in my face? Fuck you. I treated her like the man that she was trying to be. Act like a man, get punched out like a man. Get in someone's face for no reason and behave like ghetto filth, you get stomped like a bug. Fuck you and your fake idea of equality. Any woman who acts like a tough guy gets treated like a fly. Splat! Equality. Enjoy!

By the way you sound like a patheitc faggot. Women are queens? What planet do you live on, prick? You think women are perfect little creatures? Wake up, you stupid dumbass. You spineless little fuck.

Yeah they can be and some are. You clearly have not talked to the females on this forums, because all of them are queens. As I said you attacked her because she said something. Even if she hit you was it to kill you? If not then why attack her? Again out of pride?

I may only be 17 but I have had girls stomp on me. Some treat me like crap, called me ugly, and demonized me because of the way I looked. But I never did anything bad to them. I still treated them like normal humans. I had to deal with this the first day I went to school, crying for someone to stop it. And through all that I hit no female. Then you come along and her one female yell at you then you attack her.

Nobody is perfect either. No man nor woman. And glad to feel insulted reminds me of the good old days of when no one but 4 people loved me. If you result to insults get the fuck out of my sight.

Ok stop right there. You're 17? No offense but you're an idiot. Stop calling women queens unconditionally. You're naive. Grow up. You sound like some desperate faggot who will do and say anything to get a taste of pussy. You sound pathetic. Just stop it. Honestly you just sound so fucking pathetic.
11-06-2014, 04:19 PM
(11-06-2014 04:18 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:13 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yeah they can be and some are. You clearly have not talked to the females on this forums, because all of them are queens. As I said you attacked her because she said something. Even if she hit you was it to kill you? If not then why attack her? Again out of pride?

Ok stop right there. You're 17? No offense but you're an idiot. Stop calling women queens unconditionally. You're naive. Grow up. You sound like some desperate faggot who will do and say anything to get a taste of pussy. You sound pathetic. Just stop it. Honestly you just sound so fucking pathetic.

[Image: banana1.jpg]

11-06-2014, 04:19 PM
(11-06-2014 03:25 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 12:24 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Rule of thumb, Never hit a woman unless she is trying to kill you or beat you to a pulp. In other words only is self defense. If you want to beat the crap out of someone for slapping you, get another guy to slap you

I don't agree with that. If a woman disrespects me at all, she gets a slap, and a very hard one. I've done it plenty of times and I have no problem with it. I will not be disrespected by any woman, and god help any female who dares to try it with me in person.

Women, and I'm referring specifically to western women, need a swift kick in the butt. If they want to act like a man, and threaten a man, and get aggressive like a man, they deserve broken bones.

I laugh whenever some woman thinks she can mouth off to a guy when all the while there are plenty of white knights around prepared to protect her from the cosenquences of her behaviour.

Once I had some trampy slut mouth off to me in a pub, she must have been 5'1 and built like a snowflake, and there she was, rolling her neck like typical ghetto trash, and getting in my face, pushing at me with her puny little hand, knowing that if I'd responded she's have an automatic entourage to protect her.

So what did I do? Nothing. Oh wait. Not quite nothing. I enjoyed the rest of my evening, and then I waited. At the end of the night I made sure she was within sight and as soon as I saw her at the bus stop with one female friend, I grabbed her by her fake hair and punched her lights out. Just once, but that was enough. So much for her acting tough in front of a bunch of white knights.

Women, take heed : If you try to act tough like a man, you get treated like a man. You wanted equality, you got it.

Go fuck yourself.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post