Two separate things.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
21-07-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Western women
(21-07-2013 05:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Entitled and Standards

Two separate things.

I think that's it. A female college grad from France probably isn't looking for a catfish farmer from Mississippi Undecided Personally, I think I'd turn down a grown Honey Boo Boo act-a-like, regardless how stacked she was Dodgy

What did your Filipino girlfriend do before she met you, Andrew?

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Entitled and standards are different things, that's true. But western women feel entitled to ridiculously high standards, often unrealistic, and often superficial, and not only that, but they offer very little in return.

For example, western women demand that a man be a certain height, have a certain job and income, dress a certain way, be into certain types of music, and other superficial things that aren't that important. Non western women emphasise character and values. Whereas a western woman wants a status symbol, non western women want love. It's ok to be picky but you have to be picky about things that really matter.

My girlfriend was a nurse, and still is.
21-07-2013, 05:24 PM
You cannot make generalized claims based off of anecdotal evidence. Most of the fine women here are western, and they are some of the most reasonable people I have ever met.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 6 users Like Logica Humano's post
21-07-2013, 05:25 PM
(21-07-2013 05:20 PM)Andrew Davies Wrote:  Entitled and standards are different things, that's true. But western women feel entitled to ridiculously high standards, often unrealistic, and not only that, but they offer very little in return.

For example, western women demand that a man be a certain height, have a certain job and income, dress a certain way, be into certain types of music, and other superficial things that aren't that important. Non western women emphasise character and values. Whereas a western woman wants a status symbol, non western women want love. It's ok to be picky but you have to be picky about things that really matter.

Here is the funny thing, we can be picky about whatever we want.

Just like you can be picky for an obviously bland type woman with no fight in her, who doesn't challenge you in any way.

Now about being a nurse at 22.......
[+] 6 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
21-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Maybe cuz i never dated a western woman before,but im fine with the asian ones

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
21-07-2013, 05:30 PM
(21-07-2013 05:26 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Maybe cuz i never dated a western woman before,but im fine with the asian ones

You are fifteen. Go home. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
21-07-2013, 05:30 PM
(21-07-2013 05:25 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 05:20 PM)Andrew Davies Wrote:  Entitled and standards are different things, that's true. But western women feel entitled to ridiculously high standards, often unrealistic, and not only that, but they offer very little in return.

Here is the funny thing, we can be picky about whatever we want.

Just like you can be picky for an obviously bland type woman with no fight in her, who doesn't challenge you in any way.

Of course, anybody can choose to picky about absolutely anything at all. But actions have consequences, and western women have become so picky about irrelevant and unimportant / superficial things that more and more western men are opting out and going for women who are easier to get on with and more realistic and less superficial.

Filipinas are far from weak, and they most certainly do challenge, but they are more feminine, realistic and humble (not full of themselves) and pleasant company. Anyone who has travelled there would know this well, and anyone who has seen both sides can see the vast contrast between the two.
21-07-2013, 05:33 PM
(21-07-2013 05:30 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 05:26 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Maybe cuz i never dated a western woman before,but im fine with the asian ones

You are fifteen. Go home. Drinking Beverage

you never had a girlfriend. Go home. Drinking Beverage

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
21-07-2013, 05:34 PM
(21-07-2013 05:30 PM)Andrew Davies Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 05:25 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Here is the funny thing, we can be picky about whatever we want.

Of course, anybody can choose to picky about absolutely anything at all. But actions have consequences, and western women have become so picky about irrelevant and unimportant / superficial things that more and more western men are opting out and going for women who are easier to get on with and more realistic and less superficial.

Filipinas are far from weak, and they most certainly do challenge, but they are more feminine, realistic and humble (not full of themselves) and pleasant company. Anyone who has travelled there would know this well, and anyone who has seen both sides can see the vast contrast between the two.

*Chuckles*

Lots of opinions, no data. It must be rough.

And I'm not talking about filipina women, I'm talking about the type of women you're obviously into.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post