Western women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Western women
(11-06-2014 04:13 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:10 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Yes. Now let's back to the topic at hand. Western women. Vastly inferior to asian, latin american and east european women. It's no contest. And western women are jealous of their femininity. I've seen the way they look at them with boiling envy. Then they act all sweet to their face, but really their jealous is killing them inside. It's very amusing to watch. Fuck western women.

I'm not jealous of any other woman. I feel bad that any woman should ever be labeled as 'traditional' and have it mean they are meek and dont "suffer" from success and confidence.

I would never go out of my way to stereotype all men or a region of men as being one way or another because I judge people individually. I feel sorry for people that are incapable of doing that.

Tell your story walking, twat. I don't give a flying fuck what you think. The divorce rate in western countries is approx 70%. Now go back to your playpen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 04:20 PM
(11-06-2014 04:19 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:13 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm not jealous of any other woman. I feel bad that any woman should ever be labeled as 'traditional' and have it mean they are meek and dont "suffer" from success and confidence.

I would never go out of my way to stereotype all men or a region of men as being one way or another because I judge people individually. I feel sorry for people that are incapable of doing that.

Tell your story walking, twat. I don't give a flying fuck what you think. The divorce rate in western countries is approx 70%. Now go back to your playpen.

[Image: banana5.jpg]

#sigh
11-06-2014, 04:21 PM
(11-06-2014 04:18 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:13 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yeah they can be and some are. You clearly have not talked to the females on this forums, because all of them are queens. As I said you attacked her because she said something. Even if she hit you was it to kill you? If not then why attack her? Again out of pride?

I may only be 17 but I have had girls stomp on me. Some treat me like crap, called me ugly, and demonized me because of the way I looked. But I never did anything bad to them. I still treated them like normal humans. I had to deal with this the first day I went to school, crying for someone to stop it. And through all that I hit no female. Then you come along and her one female yell at you then you attack her.

Nobody is perfect either. No man nor woman. And glad to feel insulted reminds me of the good old days of when no one but 4 people loved me. If you result to insults get the fuck out of my sight.

Ok stop right there. You're 17? No offense but you're an idiot. Stop calling women queens unconditionally. You're naive. Grow up. You sound like some desperate faggot who will do and say anything to get a taste of pussy. You sound pathetic. Just stop it. Honestly you just sound so fucking pathetic.

I called some not all. I am not desperate either. I have grown. I have never had a female like me before, even when I had a crush on them. Why do I mention this? Because I don't have crushes and I refuse to fall in love. I say what I say to hopefully reach your mind. Oh yeah and being 17 does not make my arguments less valid.

P.S. I don't want to get a taste of cat.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-06-2014, 04:23 PM
(11-06-2014 04:19 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:13 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm not jealous of any other woman. I feel bad that any woman should ever be labeled as 'traditional' and have it mean they are meek and dont "suffer" from success and confidence.

Yes. Some sound logic and reasoning right there. Very mature and polite...

I suspect divorce rates are more due to a society slowly realizing that monogamous relationships dont work for everybody and/or not being bound by religous dogmas and societal dogmas that state that you have to stay in a marriage no matter what....But I could be wrong. It could be evil western women beating up the egos of poor little men who apparently can only handle confrontation by belittling women and beating them for being ornery.
11-06-2014, 04:24 PM
(11-06-2014 04:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:18 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Ok stop right there. You're 17? No offense but you're an idiot. Stop calling women queens unconditionally. You're naive. Grow up. You sound like some desperate faggot who will do and say anything to get a taste of pussy. You sound pathetic. Just stop it. Honestly you just sound so fucking pathetic.

I called some not all. I am not desperate either. I have grown. I have never had a female like me before, even when I had a crush on them. Why do I mention this? Because I don't have crushes and I refuse to fall in love. I say what I say to hopefully reach your mind. Oh yeah and being 17 does not make my arguments less valid.

Look at the parts of your post that I've bolded. Can you see the contradiction?
11-06-2014, 04:26 PM
(11-06-2014 04:24 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I called some not all. I am not desperate either. I have grown. I have never had a female like me before, even when I had a crush on them. Why do I mention this? Because I don't have crushes and I refuse to fall in love. I say what I say to hopefully reach your mind. Oh yeah and being 17 does not make my arguments less valid.

[Image: banana4.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-06-2014, 04:27 PM
(11-06-2014 04:24 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I called some not all. I am not desperate either. I have grown. I have never had a female like me before, even when I had a crush on them. Why do I mention this? Because I don't have crushes and I refuse to fall in love. I say what I say to hopefully reach your mind. Oh yeah and being 17 does not make my arguments less valid.

I am comparing my past and my present. That is why I said "me before" you quote miner.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-06-2014, 04:27 PM
(11-06-2014 04:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:24 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Look at the parts of your post that I've bolded. Can you see the contradiction?

[Image: banana4.jpg]

The teddy bear is a nice touch.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
11-06-2014, 04:28 PM
(11-06-2014 04:23 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:19 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Tell your story walking, twat. I don't give a flying fuck what you think. The divorce rate in western countries is approx 70%. Now go back to your playpen.

Yes. Some sound logic and reasoning right there. Very mature and polite...

I suspect divorce rates are more due to a society slowly realizing that monogamous relationships dont work for everybody and/or not being bound by religous dogmas and societal dogmas that state that you have to stay in a marriage no matter what....But I could be wrong. It could be evil western women beating up the egos of poor little men who apparently can only handle confrontation by belittling women and beating them for being ornery.

Bollocks. The divorce rate is high because women in western countries are fucked up. Yes, you are wrong. Very wrong. Go to any country where the women are more traditional, and you'll see a lot more happiness. No place is perfect, and some countries are quite poor, but when men and women stick together and yes, stick to traditional roles, it results in more balance. When women try to take on men's roles and vice versa, it fucks things up. Western culture is fucked. If you open your mind to other ways of life, and try to see what's good about other cultures instead of painting such a negative picture, you'll see that they are not backwards societies, they actually have their act together in a lot of areas of life. Women in other parts of the world are not as oppressed as feminists would have you believe. Humility is an underrated quality in the west.
11-06-2014, 04:29 PM
(11-06-2014 04:19 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:25 PM)Kavos Wrote:  I don't agree with that. If a woman disrespects me at all, she gets a slap, and a very hard one. I've done it plenty of times and I have no problem with it. I will not be disrespected by any woman, and god help any female who dares to try it with me in person.

Women, and I'm referring specifically to western women, need a swift kick in the butt. If they want to act like a man, and threaten a man, and get aggressive like a man, they deserve broken bones.

I laugh whenever some woman thinks she can mouth off to a guy when all the while there are plenty of white knights around prepared to protect her from the cosenquences of her behaviour.

Once I had some trampy slut mouth off to me in a pub, she must have been 5'1 and built like a snowflake, and there she was, rolling her neck like typical ghetto trash, and getting in my face, pushing at me with her puny little hand, knowing that if I'd responded she's have an automatic entourage to protect her.

So what did I do? Nothing. Oh wait. Not quite nothing. I enjoyed the rest of my evening, and then I waited. At the end of the night I made sure she was within sight and as soon as I saw her at the bus stop with one female friend, I grabbed her by her fake hair and punched her lights out. Just once, but that was enough. So much for her acting tough in front of a bunch of white knights.

Women, take heed : If you try to act tough like a man, you get treated like a man. You wanted equality, you got it.

Go fuck yourself.

It's unlikely anyone else will. And his sock doesn't count as anyone else.