Western women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Western women
(11-06-2014 04:28 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:23 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yes. Some sound logic and reasoning right there. Very mature and polite...

I suspect divorce rates are more due to a society slowly realizing that monogamous relationships dont work for everybody and/or not being bound by religous dogmas and societal dogmas that state that you have to stay in a marriage no matter what....But I could be wrong. It could be evil western women beating up the egos of poor little men who apparently can only handle confrontation by belittling women and beating them for being ornery.

Bollocks. The divorce rate is high because women in western countries are fucked up. Yes, you are wrong. Very wrong. Go to any country where the women are more traditional, and you'll see a lot more happiness. No place is perfect, and some countries are quite poor, but when men and women stick together and yes, stick to traditional roles, it results in more balance. When women try to take on men's roles and vice versa, it fucks things up. Western culture is fucked. If you open your mind to other ways of life, and try to see what's good about other cultures instead of painting such a negative picture, you'll see that they are not backwards societies, they actually have their act together in a lot of areas of life. Women in other parts of the world are not as oppressed as feminists would have you believe. Humility is an underrated quality in the west.

[Image: banana3.jpg]

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
(11-06-2014 04:19 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:13 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm not jealous of any other woman. I feel bad that any woman should ever be labeled as 'traditional' and have it mean they are meek and dont "suffer" from success and confidence.

I would never go out of my way to stereotype all men or a region of men as being one way or another because I judge people individually. I feel sorry for people that are incapable of doing that.

Tell your story walking, twat. I don't give a flying fuck what you think. The divorce rate in western countries is approx 70%. Now go back to your playpen.

#ShooFly

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
(11-06-2014 04:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:24 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Look at the parts of your post that I've bolded. Can you see the contradiction?

[Image: banana4.jpg]

Girly man is a sexy man.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
11-06-2014, 04:30 PM
(11-06-2014 04:27 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:24 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Look at the parts of your post that I've bolded. Can you see the contradiction?

I am comparing my past and my present. That is why I said "me before" you quote miner.

You should have chosen your words better, Mr 17 year old. My point is that you have a lot of growing up to do. Stop putting women on a pedestal.
11-06-2014, 04:32 PM
(11-06-2014 04:29 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: banana4.jpg]

Girly man is a sexy man.

[Image: Conchita-Wurst_1384248875453189.jpg]

#sigh
11-06-2014, 04:32 PM
(11-06-2014 04:28 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:23 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yes. Some sound logic and reasoning right there. Very mature and polite...

I suspect divorce rates are more due to a society slowly realizing that monogamous relationships dont work for everybody and/or not being bound by religous dogmas and societal dogmas that state that you have to stay in a marriage no matter what....But I could be wrong. It could be evil western women beating up the egos of poor little men who apparently can only handle confrontation by belittling women and beating them for being ornery.

Bollocks. The divorce rate is high because women in western countries are fucked up. Yes, you are wrong. Very wrong. Go to any country where the women are more traditional, and you'll see a lot more happiness. No place is perfect, and some countries are quite poor, but when men and women stick together and yes, stick to traditional roles, it results in more balance. When women try to take on men's roles and vice versa, it fucks things up. Western culture is fucked. If you open your mind to other ways of life, and try to see what's good about other cultures instead of painting such a negative picture, you'll see that they are not backwards societies, they actually have their act together in a lot of areas of life. Women in other parts of the world are not as oppressed as feminists would have you believe. Humility is an underrated quality in the west.

If a couple wants to follow traditional roles I have no problems with that. Where it shuts down for me is when there is no choice involved.

Please tell me where I painted a negative picture of another culture? The only person I've seen do that is you.

And where on earth did you ever get the impression I'm a feminist?
11-06-2014, 04:33 PM
(11-06-2014 04:30 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:27 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I am comparing my past and my present. That is why I said "me before" you quote miner.

You should have chosen your words better, Mr 17 year old. My point is that you have a lot of growing up to do. Stop putting women on a pedestal.

Why should I? I didn't before but it is official I want a spotted hyena society.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-06-2014, 04:34 PM
(11-06-2014 04:33 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:30 PM)Kavos Wrote:  You should have chosen your words better, Mr 17 year old. My point is that you have a lot of growing up to do. Stop putting women on a pedestal.

Why should I? I didn't before but it is official I want a spotted hyena society.

Spotted hyena? Is that some faggot terminology?
11-06-2014, 04:35 PM
(11-06-2014 04:34 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:33 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Why should I? I didn't before but it is official I want a spotted hyena society.

[Image: girly-1.jpg]

#sigh
11-06-2014, 04:37 PM
(11-06-2014 04:34 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:33 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Why should I? I didn't before but it is official I want a spotted hyena society.

Definitely latent homosexuality at work here. Homophobic slurs, general woman hating, the signs are all there.

Kavos, the best thing that you could do is get a bottle of whisky, a hotel room, some amyl nitrate and pick up a big hairy trucker who you can work your repressed feelings out with.
[+] 4 users Like Elder Cunningham's post