Western women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Western women
(11-06-2014 04:32 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:28 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Bollocks. The divorce rate is high because women in western countries are fucked up. Yes, you are wrong. Very wrong. Go to any country where the women are more traditional, and you'll see a lot more happiness. No place is perfect, and some countries are quite poor, but when men and women stick together and yes, stick to traditional roles, it results in more balance. When women try to take on men's roles and vice versa, it fucks things up. Western culture is fucked. If you open your mind to other ways of life, and try to see what's good about other cultures instead of painting such a negative picture, you'll see that they are not backwards societies, they actually have their act together in a lot of areas of life. Women in other parts of the world are not as oppressed as feminists would have you believe. Humility is an underrated quality in the west.

If a couple wants to follow traditional roles I have no problems with that. Where it shuts down for me is when there is no choice involved.

Please tell me where I painted a negative picture of another culture? The only person I've seen do that is you.

And where on earth did you ever get the impression I'm a feminist?

Well you can stop worrying, toots. The western world isn't the only place where people are free to make choices. You can relax. It's ok. My point is that women in other parts of the world are still feminine, sweet and humble. Now, I know that when you hear thje word humble it conjures up all manner of images of oppression etc. But that's not what I'm talking about. Western women have bad attitudes, which is why western men are becoming less interested in them. Non western women are vastly superior to western women in practically every way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 04:38 PM
(11-06-2014 04:37 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:32 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  If a couple wants to follow traditional roles I have no problems with that. Where it shuts down for me is when there is no choice involved.

Please tell me where I painted a negative picture of another culture? The only person I've seen do that is you.

Well you can stop worrying, toots. The western world isn't the only place where people are free to make choices. You can relax. It's ok. My point is that women in other parts of the world are still feminine, sweet and humble. Now, I know that when you hear thje word humble it conjures up all manner of images of oppression etc. But that's not what I'm talking about. Western women have bad attitudes, which is why western men are becoming less interested in them. Non western women are vastly superior to western women in practically every way.

[Image: banana2-1.jpg]

#sigh
11-06-2014, 04:40 PM
(11-06-2014 04:37 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:34 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Spotted hyena? Is that some faggot terminology?

Definitely latent homosexuality at work here. Homophobic slurs, general woman hating, the signs are all there.

Kavos, the best thing that you could do is get a bottle of whisky, a hotel room, some amyl nitrate and pick up a big hairy trucker who you can work your repressed feelings out with.

Are you saying that gays hate women? Are you really that ignorant? You're an idiot. On the contrary, many gay men are very close with women. Have you not heard of fag hags? Women who are friends with gay men. But it's interesting how lesbians seem to dislike men.
11-06-2014, 04:40 PM
(11-06-2014 04:34 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:33 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Why should I? I didn't before but it is official I want a spotted hyena society.

Spotted hyena? Is that some faggot terminology?

[Image: Spotted-Hyena-QE-park.jpg]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2346515/

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-06-2014, 04:41 PM
(11-06-2014 04:37 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:32 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  If a couple wants to follow traditional roles I have no problems with that. Where it shuts down for me is when there is no choice involved.

Where did I say I have any issues with the word humble? Please show me. People can have confidence and be humble. I only took up issue when you made confident women out to be a bad thing. But at the end of the day. I don't really care what you think. You've shown your character very clearly. Smile If you cant handle someone with confidence thats not my problem.
11-06-2014, 04:42 PM
(11-06-2014 04:40 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:37 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Definitely latent homosexuality at work here. Homophobic slurs, general woman hating, the signs are all there.

Kavos, the best thing that you could do is get a bottle of whisky, a hotel room, some amyl nitrate and pick up a big hairy trucker who you can work your repressed feelings out with.

Are you saying that gays hate women? Are you really that ignorant? You're an idiot. On the contrary, many gay men are very close with women. Have you not heard of fag hags? Women who are friends with gay men. But it's interesting how lesbians seem to dislike men.

Nope, I'm saying men that repress and deny their homosexuality often end up hating both women and other gay men. As you seem to.

It's not too late for you. Trucker. Whisky. Amyl nitrate. It's your only hope.
[+] 3 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
11-06-2014, 04:43 PM
(11-06-2014 04:40 PM)Kavos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:37 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Definitely latent homosexuality at work here. Homophobic slurs, general woman hating, the signs are all there.

[Image: pregnantman.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-06-2014, 04:46 PM
(11-06-2014 03:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:25 PM)Kavos Wrote:  I don't agree with that. If a woman disrespects me at all, she gets a slap, and a very hard one. I've done it plenty of times and I have no problem with it. I will not be disrespected by any woman, and god help any female who dares to try it with me in person.

I think you likely overestimate your fighting abilities.

Oh I dream of the day that Kavos tries it on with a woman who can easily beat him up.

It's obvious that Kavos is just a bully and doesn't actually have any training. It doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman, big or small, heavy or light if you know what you are doing and have learnt the techniques suited to your body.

We all have limbs that aren't meant to be bent at certain angles. We all have tender bits. We can all bite off extremities. Some people train and become more flexible and faster than others.

In reality though I suspect Kavos is just a young child who is acting tough because he doesn't have any respect in real life.

Maybe this is the root cause of rape culture? Young aggressive boys going through puberty and pretending to be men on the internet?
11-06-2014, 04:47 PM
(11-06-2014 04:41 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 04:37 PM)Kavos Wrote:  Well you can stop worrying, toots. The western world isn't the only place where people are free to make choices. You can relax. It's ok. My point is that women in other parts of the world are still feminine, sweet and humble. Now, I know that when you hear thje word humble it conjures up all manner of images of oppression etc. But that's not what I'm talking about. Western women have bad attitudes, which is why western men are becoming less interested in them. Non western women are vastly superior to western women in practically every way.

Where did I say I have any issues with the word humble? Please show me. People can have confidence and be humble. I only took up issue when you made confident women out to be a bad thing. But at the end of the day. I don't really care what you think. You've shown your character very clearly. Smile If you cant handle someone with confidence thats not my problem.

Oh no, confidence isn't a problem. It's jumped up little cunts like you that is the problem.
11-06-2014, 04:47 PM
(11-06-2014 04:46 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think you likely overestimate your fighting abilities.

Oh I dream of the day that Kavos tries it on with a woman who can easily beat him up.

It's obvious that Kavos is just a bully and doesn't actually have any training. It doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman, big or small, heavy or light if you know what you are doing and have learnt the techniques suited to your body.

We all have limbs that aren't meant to be bent at certain angles. We all have tender bits. We can all bite off extremities. Some people train and become more flexible and faster than others.

In reality though I suspect Kavos is just a young child who is acting tough because he doesn't have any respect in real life.

Maybe this is the root cause of rape culture? Young aggressive boys going through puberty and pretending to be men on the internet?

Big Grin