Western women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Western women
(21-07-2013 06:45 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 06:43 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Yes I did. Where the fuck were you going with that?

More like where I'd been!! It was still copied up and waiting to be pasted from my time on the word association thread Dodgy
I'm retarded Hobo

Well then. Carry on. Unsure

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2013, 08:01 PM
(21-07-2013 05:20 PM)Andrew Davies Wrote:  Entitled and standards are different things, that's true. But western women feel entitled to ridiculously high standards, often unrealistic, and often superficial, and not only that, but they offer very little in return.

For example, western women demand that a man be a certain height, have a certain job and income, dress a certain way, be into certain types of music, and other superficial things that aren't that important. Non western women emphasise character and values. Whereas a western woman wants a status symbol, non western women want love. It's ok to be picky but you have to be picky about things that really matter.

My girlfriend was a nurse, and still is.

So you are middle aged, short, poor, unschooled, dress sloppy, and don't like mainstream music?

Doesn't disqualify you long as you are self-taught, open minded, clean and like some sort of music (it's good for the soul).

What does disqualify you off the bat is your prejudice and tendency to generalize.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 13 users Like Dom's post
22-07-2013, 02:44 PM
I would have noting against guys like you, if you didn't generalize women as much as you do.

Seriously, "western women", do you even have any idea how many woman that is? And you claim to have not only met, but gotten to know, enough of these women, that you can make such general assumptions?

I have nothing against the fact some men want girlfriends/wives with "old fashioned values", or whatever bullshit you use to justify yourself with, but don't be a complete asshole about it and talk about all women like the are just one person.
[+] 5 users Like MuffinPuffin's post
22-07-2013, 05:41 PM
(21-07-2013 05:00 PM)Andrew Davies Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 04:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It's funny how you complain about women being certain ways while in the same sentence doing the same exact thing you accuse them of.

Picky? Entitled?

And non- western women are simple? and less demanding? How insulting to them, and your poor girlfriend.

This all sounds more like the anger of someone who's been turned down quite frequently.

I can certainly see why.

Western women have a habit of feeling entitled to the very best while offering not a lot in return.

The word "simple" doesn't necessarily mean stupid. When I say simple, I mean straightforward and easy to deal with. I don't mean stupid. I'm not insulting my girlfriend. Why would I do that?

I have no anger towards western women, I just avoid them. That's not anger.

I have rarely been turned down by any woman.

Undecided

Dodgy

22-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Hmmmm...the OP seems to have vanished...bummer.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-07-2013, 06:28 PM
(22-07-2013 06:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hmmmm...the OP seems to have vanished...bummer.

I know, right? I wanted an excuse to scream, "Let's go, girls", but he departed too quickly.

22-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Yeah, I was hoping for hair-pulling, hissing, claws and all girl fight.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-07-2013, 06:35 PM
(22-07-2013 05:41 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 05:00 PM)Andrew Davies Wrote:  Western women have a habit of feeling entitled to the very best while offering not a lot in return.

The word "simple" doesn't necessarily mean stupid. When I say simple, I mean straightforward and easy to deal with. I don't mean stupid. I'm not insulting my girlfriend. Why would I do that?

I have no anger towards western women, I just avoid them. That's not anger.

I have rarely been turned down by any woman.

Undecided

Dodgy

And here comes the western woman then:

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
22-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Yeah. I scare men away. Sorry about that.
22-07-2013, 06:37 PM
(22-07-2013 06:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, I was hoping for hair-pulling, hissing, claws and all girl fight.

I would have been there to film it.

(22-07-2013 06:35 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yeah. I scare men away. Sorry about that.

You don't scare me, Rev, or A2 away... Blink Does that mean... I am not a man? Shocking