Western women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: Western women
(22-07-2013 07:38 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 07:20 PM)Dom Wrote:  Oh, rumor has it the slogan "Uppity women unite" is based on this:

Jesus and the uppity woman

Well, I am neither the Chuch nor another religious institution or inquisition. I am just an average dude. Undecided

Who said that?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2013, 07:48 PM
(22-07-2013 07:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  Who said that?

Well, the article says that those are the two institutions that have problems with "uppity" women. I am just groggily typing shit as I wrap up a Skype call with a friend of mine, so don't look too far into what I am writing at this time of night... day... You live in America, right? Meh, it is 4am here. Urgh.

I like sass, so I guess I don't dislike uppity women. Erk. Imma sleep.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
22-07-2013, 07:54 PM
All right, I'll take a spin at this...

(21-07-2013 04:45 PM)Andrew Davies Wrote:  I've been reading a lot lately about men from western countries who are rapidly losing interest in western women, opting instead to pursue women of other cultures, for example Latin America, eastern Europe and south east Asia. I myself am with a woman from the Philippines, who is 22 years old (I'm 37).

I've been reading a lot lately in a car magazine that owners of the latest fastest cars are rapidly losing interest in the technologically advanced hybrids and are opting instead to acquire older models, for example the classic models such as the beautiful 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air, 1976 Chevrolet Camaro and the 1974 Triumph RT6. I myself drive a Triumph that's been on the road longer than I've been alive.

Quote:There is most definitely a major difference between her and western women that I've dated. I'm not talking so much about cultural differences, but more to do with attitudes in general. It's very refreshing and natural, the way it should be.

There is most definitely a major difference between newer and older cars I've driven, I'm not talking much about what kind of fuel you use, but more the feel of the drive. It's very fun and exciting to drive, the way it should be.

Quote:Western women seem to have lots of hangups about men. They're very picky and they have a sense of entitlement that you don't generally get with women of other cultures. Feminism has very much corrupted them and unfortunately it's made them very poor prospects for dating.

Newer cars seem to give their owners a lot of hangups. If it's not the DVD touchscreen that's being picky, it's the built-in GPS that seems to want you to go where there isn't any roads, and you generally, in fact don't get that with the classics. Technology has very much corrupted them and unfortunately it's killed the market.

Quote:I've seen many online dating profiles and I've noticed big differences in the way western and non western women sell themselves as potential dating partners. Western women emphasise career and independence, and they often mention that they are sarcastic as if it's a virtue, and they have ridiculous and unrealistic standards. Non western women are far more simple and feminine, and much less demanding. You can tell that they really are serious about finding someone, and they're not turned off by niceness, unlike western women, who tend to like badboys.

I've been to dealerships and noticed a big difference in the way classic cars and newer cars are sold by their respective dealers. Technologically advanced cars emphasize the neatest and greatest gadgets within and they often mention the good gas mileage as if it's a virtue and they have ridiculous and unrealistic standards. Classic cars are far more simple and sturdy and much less demanding. You can tell they've got character and want a serious owner and they're not going to have any glitches if you push the wrong buttons unlike the newer ones, who tend to attract "need for speed" boys.

Quote:Does anyone have any experiences with non western women? Can you share your thoughts?

Does anyone have any experience owning a classic car? Can you share your thoughts?

------

The moral of this parody: objectify, much?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 5 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
22-07-2013, 07:56 PM
(21-07-2013 05:00 PM)Andrew Davies Wrote:  Western women have a habit of feeling entitled to the very best while offering not a lot in return.
Do you have any proof of this? studies etc?

(21-07-2013 05:00 PM)Andrew Davies Wrote:  I have no anger towards western women, I just avoid them. That's not anger.
Sounds like you've had a bad experience and are now generalising all western women based on a few individuals. Since you avoid them you cant claim they are all like that.

(21-07-2013 05:00 PM)Andrew Davies Wrote:  I have rarely been turned down by any woman.
I take it this means you haven't approached many.Drinking Beverage

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
22-07-2013, 08:02 PM
As a western woman I have this to say to you Mr. OP: 1. I like shy, sweet, funny guys, who bring me hand picked flowers

2. Yes when I get out of school I will most likely be married to my job, but this is something I let any prospective partner know and will have be with someone who doesn't mind male or female

3. Yeah I am sarcastic deal with it, I also make lots of smart-ass comments and have witty comebacks

4. Yeah have preferences and standards is a GOOD thing (trying to fix a guy after you've got him isn't)

5. Wanting the best and knowing you can get it is not an entitlement

6. As to being less feminine than eastern women what right do have judge on anyone on feminine beauty, when I get dressed I dress for me.

7. Calling foreign women simple is just insulting and chauvinistic in too many ways to even list. I hope your girlfriend knows you think she's "simple".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post
22-07-2013, 08:03 PM
This thread was entertaining Thumbsup

(22-07-2013 06:35 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yeah. I scare men away. Sorry about that.

Of course you scared him off, Hobbit... You speak your mind and he apparently can't handle it when a woman does so.

Back to the OP if he's sneaking peeks at this thread still:

Dude, you don't see any irony in your post? It's okay and perfectly acceptable to have standards. (as you obviously do.) But to completely assume an entire group of woman is unacceptable and "non-dateable," you're just doing what you claim "Western women" are doing.

Having standards is a great way to weed out all the ones who won't make a good fit with you and bring out the best in you when you are with them. As couple, I believe both people should complement one another, NOT be exactly the same, nor should one be the "dominant" partner.

I want a man that will challenge me intellectually. One that would speak his mind and allow me to do so as well, when we both have a mutual understanding of our differences.

But that's okay if you don't find "Western women" as possible mates. I can't speak for all my other ladies, but I want a challenge and you, sir, are not a challenge. You are the type of man who will open another door for a great guy to come into our lives and we will see the stark contrasts more easily.

Yay, independent women! Amirite?

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 6 users Like Peanut's post
22-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Yeah. The way I see it is if I scare a guy away he wasn't worthy of my time. Lol. I want someone who can keep up with my special little form of crazy Tongue
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
22-07-2013, 08:59 PM
(22-07-2013 07:14 PM)Dom Wrote:  [Image: uppity_zpsd1f24f41.jpg]

All women should be uppity.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
23-07-2013, 05:51 AM
I was reading the first several pages and all ready to get my popcorn out....then...it got all boring. Whatever...

Regardless of place of origin, sex, or sexual preferences/desires there is someone for everyone. I really think the OP was just naive. I don't believe he had bad intentions. I don't think everyone fully understood what he meant due to a combination of naivety, word choices, and perhaps a minor language barrier, though it was offensive. He lives in a small world (not very global) I'm sure. Oh well, nothing teaches better faster than a swift kick in the ass Big Grin

For the record I like a feisty lady Wink

23-07-2013, 06:14 AM
Jesus... OP, what kind of responses were you expecting? As you can see, most of the women here ARE western-women, so you might have considered that.

On the other hand, you western women have just confirmed his post by posting your responses in a way you did.

Tongue

So, you made your point OP.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post