30-05-2014, 02:54 PM
Whaaa?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
30-05-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Whaaa?
(30-05-2014 02:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

That's so old. Reallly old wifeswap episode...

If I recall, after she tore up the check and made a big scene, she changed her mind like 2 weeks later. That lady is crazy. She was a meme for a little while.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
30-05-2014, 03:11 PM

KC needs to get his gun and put this woman out of our misery.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
30-05-2014, 03:13 PM
(30-05-2014 03:10 PM)Logisch Wrote:  

That's so old. Reallly old wifeswap episode...

If I recall, after she tore up the check and made a big scene, she changed her mind like 2 weeks later. That lady is crazy. She was a meme for a little while.

I'd never seen or heard of her before. It popped up on my youtube feed. I'm in shock. ROFL
30-05-2014, 03:14 PM
(30-05-2014 03:13 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 03:10 PM)Logisch Wrote:  That's so old. Reallly old wifeswap episode...

I'd never seen or heard of her before. It popped up on my youtube feed. I'm in shock. ROFL

OH dude no way! Just google "God warrior" and you'll find an endless sea of youtube joy and wonder. She KIND OF reminds me of my mother in-law but she's not quite that crazy.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
30-05-2014, 03:17 PM
YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A REASON TO DIG THIS UP FROM UNDERNEATH THE COLD ABYSS OF THE INTERNET AND POST IT HERE.

[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
30-05-2014, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2014 03:22 PM by Logisch.)
Bahahahahaha

Obligatory remix

[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
30-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Wha' Happen?

This video is completely unrelated, but that lady is so messed up that I needed a little Fred Willard to cleanse my palate. Shocking

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
30-05-2014, 04:41 PM

Lol. That's fucking awesome!