What’s the most childish thing you still do?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2017, 01:53 PM
What’s the most childish thing you still do?
For me, I always need to sleep with this one particular blanket. I'm like Linus Big Grin I even take it with me on road trips so I can sleep with it at hotels/inns, etc.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
17-10-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: What’s the most childish thing you still do?
Well, it's kind of a sleep thing too. When I was a kid I my bedroom walls were thin and I could hear everyone talking in the next room so I got an extra pillow and put it over my head to muffle the sound of the adults talking. I sort of still do a variation of this. I drape a big ol thick sweatshirt over my head to muffle sounds and keep everything dark. Whenever I travel anywhere I have to have a couple sweatshirts in my luggage just for covering my head.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-10-2017, 02:17 PM
I check under the bed for monsters.
[+] 4 users Like Rockblossom's post
17-10-2017, 02:23 PM
(17-10-2017 02:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, it's kind of a sleep thing too. When I was a kid I my bedroom walls were thin and I could hear everyone talking in the next room so I got an extra pillow and put it over my head to muffle the sound of the adults talking. I sort of still do a variation of this. I drape a big ol thick sweatshirt over my head to muffle sounds and keep everything dark. Whenever I travel anywhere I have to have a couple sweatshirts in my luggage just for covering my head.

The other thing is-it's just my blanket. I don't share Wink Laugh out load My boyfriend knows--the blanket is mine Tongue I wrap myself up like a human cocoon. Luckily, my boyfriend doesn't like a lot of blankets to sleep with, so it works out Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-10-2017, 02:41 PM
I still have a nightlight (blue) and scurry from room to room at night when the lights are off :x

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
17-10-2017, 02:49 PM
I still like Cookie Crisp, though usually as a dessert on rare occasions rather than for breakfast Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
17-10-2017, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2017 02:55 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Getting in arguments on the internet. Other than that I have imaginary arguments in my head too.

[+] 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
17-10-2017, 02:53 PM
(17-10-2017 02:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I still like Cookie Crisp, though usually as a dessert on rare occasions rather than for breakfast Tongue

What with how sugary those cereals are they may as well be desserts Tongue

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
17-10-2017, 04:02 PM
I still enjoy cartoon collections and children's literature. Presently I'm taking a break from reading about climate change, and I'm rereading the nine Moomintroll books.
[+] 4 users Like Thoreauvian's post
17-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Somewhere here soap bubbles came up. When I happened across some, I bought them and blew some. Hey, they are gorgeous in a colorful sunny garden.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post