What Americans eat....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2013, 04:07 PM
What Americans eat....
Here is an article showing some foods that are commonly eaten in the US while being banned in other countries.

US foods banned elsewhere

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
26-09-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: What Americans eat....
I don't see the problem.

It's just speciation.

You guys are shaping a different environment to the rest of us. You will evolve differently.

Very Darwinian.

Survival of the fattest.

Smile

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
26-09-2013, 04:45 PM
#2 is genetically engineered papaya.

Followed by the claim that "genetically modified food makes animals sick". At which point I stopped reading.

Yeah. No.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
26-09-2013, 05:07 PM
(26-09-2013 04:45 PM)cjlr Wrote:  #2 is genetically engineered papaya.

Followed by the claim that "genetically modified food makes animals sick". At which point I stopped reading.

Yeah. No.

Biased article is biased. The bit on farm raised salmon was completely wrong. Nothing but pseudoscience mumbo jumbo here.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
26-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Is #6 even partially true?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
26-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Was that 100% American bratwurst I just had a papaya that was genetically modified to simulate a bratwurst? Shocking

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-09-2013, 05:31 PM
WE seem O.K over the red salmon here in Oz.
That ractopomine sounds scary.
As for the flame retardants'.........dunno, see a lot of retards drinking all kinds of stuff though...Drooling
26-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Whats this about #1 Farm Raised Salmon: "Where it's banned: Australia and New Zealand"?? I happen to know a guy who works on the Salmon farms down in Marlborough, NZ, so that claim is kind of horseshit. Here: we have our own Salmon Farmers Association http://www.salmon.org.nz/ ...unless the article is suggesting that American farm-raised salmon is banned in Oz and NZ, that im unsure of.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-09-2013, 06:08 PM
And not a single fuck was given. You mad I'm 6'3", 215 lbs at 12% BF and will live to be 90 eating all that food that you think kills you?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
26-09-2013, 06:12 PM
(26-09-2013 05:54 PM)amav.eram Wrote:  Whats this about #1 Farm Raised Salmon: "Where it's banned: Australia and New Zealand"?? I happen to know a guy who works on the Salmon farms down in Marlborough, NZ, so that claim is kind of horseshit. Here: we have our own Salmon Farmers Association http://www.salmon.org.nz/ ...unless the article is suggesting that American farm-raised salmon is banned in Oz and NZ, that im unsure of.

Probably you guys do a better job of raising them and keeping them safe to eat. So you won't eat the US stuff.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post