What Are YOU Going As For Halloween This Year?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2011, 03:42 PM

What Are YOU Going As For Halloween This Year?
In the spirit of the recent podcast...

What's everyone going as for Halloween this year?

Last year we cut neck holes and pulled white garbage bags over the kids heads...

...They went as "White Trash."

Some people liked it. Others thought it was offensive.
Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes djgaryman's post
20-10-2011, 04:31 PM
RE: What Are YOU Going As For Halloween This Year?
I am personally going as that kid in the beginning of trick r treat with the white mask. My wife and kid are going to be pirates this year. It's pretty exciting. I'm doing the battle scars on my daughters face.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
20-10-2011, 05:49 PM
I use my niece and nephew as an excuse to paint my face and head like a Voodoo-type skull every year. It looks pretty wicked at night because all you can see is the white. Little kids freak out and run away whenever they see me after the sun has gone down. Adults usually ask if it is a mask. Here is an example from 2008 (I don't have the goatee anymore):

[Image: headingtotheofficebygho.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
20-10-2011, 06:04 PM
That is an awesome face! I want to do that one day! Maybe at a the day of the dead festival in Mexico.

I was a pirate a couple years ago, talking pirate is sooo much fun!

We are going as mimes, that is fun too. I can run into a fake wall pretty well. I also have been practicing puppet strings like conan does, from the hips.
Find all posts by this user
20-10-2011, 06:32 PM
I will host a campfire howl at the Endangered Wolf Center. I'll tell people about the Center's mission and then lead them into the woods until we're about 50 yards from the wolves' enclosures. There, in the dark, we will try to provoke the wolves to howl at us. If they do the small monkey brain in the back of our heads will be screaming at us to climb a fucking tree.

It doesn't get any better than that.
[+] 3 users Like Gawdzilla's post
20-10-2011, 06:41 PM
I am going as.....

NINJA JESUS!!!!!!!......?

Yup. I took a ninja costume and combined it with a Jesus costume.
SO now I can tell people not to kill because it's bad then go kill someone cause i'm a ninja...just like the real thing!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
21-10-2011, 10:28 AM
(20-10-2011 06:32 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I will host a campfire howl at the Endangered Wolf Center. I'll tell people about the Center's mission and then lead them into the woods until we're about 50 yards from the wolves' enclosures. There, in the dark, we will try to provoke the wolves to howl at us. If they do the small monkey brain in the back of our heads will be screaming at us to climb a fucking tree.

It doesn't get any better than that.

That sounds AMAZING. Wish I could join you!

As for me...I'm going as the lady version of Eleventh Doctor. Black skirt, tweed blazer, red bow tie on a necklace...and the fez and sonic screwdriver, of course. Smile

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
21-10-2011, 10:33 AM
[Image: tumblr_ks2ylp4o3G1qzewk6o1_400.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 4 users Like Observer's post
21-10-2011, 10:52 AM
When I was little, I always went as either Pee-Wee Herman or Frankenstein. I found this picture of me from the 1980s. My mom says it was from Easter (hence the attire). I could have been an awesome 11th doctor. Bow ties are cool!

[Image: image2hkq.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
25-10-2011, 04:42 AM
(21-10-2011 10:33 AM)The_observer Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_ks2ylp4o3G1qzewk6o1_400.jpg]

holy moly Big Grin

"it is a principle innate and co-natural to every man to have an insatiable inclination to the truth, and to seek for it as for hid treasure..."
-Thomas Aikenhead
[+] 1 user Likes Mia's post