RE: What Are You Currently Reading?
Sacred Cows by Seth Andrews

Searching for Sunday by Rachel Held Evans

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2016, 12:50 AM
Exorcising Hitler: The Occupation and Denazification of Germany by Frederick Taylor. Nothing special sadly.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
08-04-2016, 04:55 AM
(08-04-2016 12:50 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Exorcising Hitler: The Occupation and Denazification of Germany by Frederick Taylor. Nothing special sadly.

Have you read this? I read it some years ago, but found it very interesting.

[Image: 51c5WiKxSfL._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-04-2016, 05:44 AM
(08-04-2016 04:55 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 12:50 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Exorcising Hitler: The Occupation and Denazification of Germany by Frederick Taylor. Nothing special sadly.

Have you read this? I read it some years ago, but found it very interesting.

No. Though I read something which appears to be similar, namely The Hitler Book: The Secret Dossier Prepared for Stalin from the Interrogations of Otto Guensche and Heinze Linge, Hitler's Closest Personal Aides.

I think I will check it some day, but first I have Chalmers Johnson Blowback: The Costs and Consequences of American Empire and Adam Zamoyski Phantom Terror: Political Paranoia and the Creation of the Modern State, 1789-1848 on schedule.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
08-04-2016, 05:49 AM
(08-04-2016 05:44 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 04:55 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Have you read this? I read it some years ago, but found it very interesting.

No. Though I read something which appears to be similar, namely The Hitler Book: The Secret Dossier Prepared for Stalin from the Interrogations of Otto Guensche and Heinze Linge, Hitler's Closest Personal Aides.

I think I will check it some day, but first I have Chalmers Johnson Blowback: The Costs and Consequences of American Empire and Adam Zamoyski Phantom Terror: Political Paranoia and the Creation of the Modern State, 1789-1848 on schedule.

You're gonna read Blowback? Great read.

Be sure to let us know what you think.

I've not read the other titles you mentioned.

I am not reading much these days due to concentration issues. I am trying to get through Hitch 22 but because of that issue I am finding it tough.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
08-04-2016, 05:54 AM
(08-04-2016 05:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You're gonna read Blowback? Great read.

Good to know. Probably I will read his other two books too.

(08-04-2016 05:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Be sure to let us know what you think.

No problem.

(08-04-2016 05:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I've not read the other titles you mentioned.

Book about Hitler is worth reading, though one must be careful with it as it was not written with objectivity in mind. Zamoyski book is a new one but I think it will be interesting to see how issues of security and freedom looked like in the past.

(08-04-2016 05:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am not reading much these days due to concentration issues. I am trying to get through Hitch 22 but because of that issue I am finding it tough.

Hope you will get better.

Mikhail Bakunin.
08-04-2016, 06:14 AM
(08-04-2016 05:54 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 05:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You're gonna read Blowback? Great read.

Good to know. Probably I will read his other two books too.

(08-04-2016 05:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Be sure to let us know what you think.

No problem.

(08-04-2016 05:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I've not read the other titles you mentioned.

Book about Hitler is worth reading, though one must be careful with it as it was not written with objectivity in mind. Zamoyski book is a new one but I think it will be interesting to see how issues of security and freedom looked like in the past.

(08-04-2016 05:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am not reading much these days due to concentration issues. I am trying to get through Hitch 22 but because of that issue I am finding it tough.

Hope you will get better.

Cheers mate. I did just order a book on JG54. A Luftwaffe fighter wing. Second highest victory record in history. Only JG 52 scored more kills.

I already have books on JG54. I like the greenheart emblem. Often thought of putting it on the bass drum front head. Smile

[Image: 51XsQxP%2BLNL._SX360_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

Banjo.
08-04-2016, 06:16 AM
(08-04-2016 06:14 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Cheers mate. I did just order a book on JG54. A Luftwaffe fighter wing. Second highest victory record in history. Only JG 52 scored more kills.

I already have books on JG54. I like the greenheart emblem. Often thought of putting it on the bass drum front head. Smile

Hope you will enjoy it.

Mikhail Bakunin.
08-04-2016, 06:38 AM
(08-04-2016 06:16 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 06:14 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Cheers mate. I did just order a book on JG54. A Luftwaffe fighter wing. Second highest victory record in history. Only JG 52 scored more kills.

Hope you will enjoy it.

It should be an easier read than old Chris. Smile

Thanks.

Banjo.
08-04-2016, 07:00 AM
(08-04-2016 06:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 06:16 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Hope you will enjoy it.

It should be an easier read than old Chris. Smile

Thanks.

Pipes Russian Revolution also wasn't easy but I like challenge Wink

Mikhail Bakunin.