What Are You Currently Reading?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
21-04-2016, 08:12 AM
RE: What Are You Currently Reading?
(21-04-2016 08:09 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 08:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Were they trouble, he'd have them killed.

Possibly. Still that many mothers-in-law wasn't something that one could be happy about I guess.

You really have not read on the Khan. Smile

You should. You would enjoy it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2016, 08:17 AM
(21-04-2016 08:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 08:09 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Possibly. Still that many mothers-in-law wasn't something that one could be happy about I guess.

You really have not read on the Khan. Smile

There was something about Temujin in book I mentioned. For now though I don't have a time for Mongols. Longerich and his Holocaust awaits.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
21-04-2016, 08:18 AM
(21-04-2016 08:17 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 08:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You really have not read on the Khan. Smile

There was something about Temujin in book I mentioned. For now though I don't have a time for Mongols. Longerich and his Holocaust awaits.

Cool. But remember, the Mongol empire is second only to the British Empire in scale. You would do well to understand it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
21-04-2016, 08:25 AM
(21-04-2016 08:18 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Cool. But remember, the Mongol empire is second only to the British Empire in scale. You would do well to understand it.

I do not need reminder of such basics.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
21-04-2016, 08:29 AM
(21-04-2016 08:25 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 08:18 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Cool. But remember, the Mongol empire is second only to the British Empire in scale. You would do well to understand it.

I do not need reminder of such basics.

Hey, you know of my respect for you. Just saying...

Mongols and their empire is beyond basics IMO. Heavily important in world history.

Banjo.
21-04-2016, 08:35 AM
(21-04-2016 08:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 08:25 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I do not need reminder of such basics.

Hey, you know of my respect for you. Just saying...

Mongols and their empire is beyond basics IMO. Heavily important in world history.

Mongols are beyond basic, sure. Them having one of biggest empires in the world is basic knowledge though. I would be a poor historian were I not know it.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
21-04-2016, 08:47 AM
(21-04-2016 08:35 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 08:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey, you know of my respect for you. Just saying...

Mongols are beyond basic, sure. Them having one of biggest empires in the world is basic knowledge though. I would be a poor historian were I not know it.

Agreed.

As always.

How old are you again. Smart young sod. Big Grin

I love ya mate. D.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-04-2016, 08:55 AM
(21-04-2016 08:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 08:35 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Mongols are beyond basic, sure. Them having one of biggest empires in the world is basic knowledge though. I would be a poor historian were I not know it.

Agreed.

As always.

I'm 25. Though I must look much younger cause today I was asked to show ID when I was buying beer.

As for being smart - Omniscient am I not, yet many things I know to quote Mephistopheles Smile.

(21-04-2016 08:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I love ya mate. D.

I prefer ladies Wink

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
21-04-2016, 09:07 AM
(21-04-2016 08:55 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 08:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Agreed.

As always.

I'm 25. Though I must look much younger cause today I was asked to show ID when I was buying beer.

As for being smart - Omniscient am I not, yet many things I know to quote Mephistopheles Smile.

(21-04-2016 08:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I love ya mate. D.

I prefer ladies Wink

Not that love dude. C'mon. Big Grin

Banjo.
21-04-2016, 09:09 AM
(21-04-2016 09:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 08:55 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I'm 25. Though I must look much younger cause today I was asked to show ID when I was buying beer.

I prefer ladies Wink

Not that love dude. C'mon. Big Grin

I got that. Though I can't resist joking sometimes, even if joke quality leave much to be desired.

Mikhail Bakunin.