What Are You Currently Reading?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-06-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: What Are You Currently Reading?
Just finished "without remorse" from tom clancy in 24 hours.
Stayed up the whole night.
And last week i read 5 books of the jack reacher series that lee child wrote.
Epic.
It gives sleepless nights...
It forces you to turn the page...

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
21-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Lost Fleet: Dauntless, Fearless, Courageous, Valient, Relentless, & Victorious are the 6 books of the "original" Lost Fleet series!

I have just found that there are 5 more I haven't read!!! Heart
Beyond the Frontier: Dreadnaught, Invincible, & Guardian
and
The Lost Stars: Tarnished Knight, & Perilous Shield

I must own these, soon!!!

21-07-2013, 08:26 PM
The Man With the Getaway Face by Richard Stark.

It's the second of the Parker novels. Richard Stark is a nom de plume of Donald E. Westlake who wrote 24 Parker novels. I hope to read them all within the next year, by the end of June.

Even if God and Jesus existed and I could live forever just by believing in them, I'm not so sure that eternal hellfire would be worse than having the omnipotent psychopath and his bastard kid looking over me for all eternity.
21-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Warm Bodies

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
21-07-2013, 09:22 PM
The 4% Universe

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
21-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Bridge to Terabithia
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2013, 09:27 AM
I just started reading the first Jack Reacher book, thanks to Lightvader's endorsement Tongue

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
27-07-2013, 10:59 PM
The Peoples of Middle Earth by Christopher Tolkien .

" My friends. You bow to no one. " - Aragorn

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows. " — Samuel Clemens

Simple....buy low, sell high.

Life in Rivendell is nice .
01-08-2013, 05:13 PM
I dont read books per say anymore... i found with my kindle i can use text to speech or get audio books.. which i consume at a alarming rage...

the last month i've listend through most of the fate of the jedi series, ShadowWright cycle series, Modern witch series, Emperors edge series, Raven ladies series,Thaumatology series, 2 of the sequals to howls moving castle, Off to be a wizard, Mage born series and a few warhammer 40k books..

I tend to eat my way through one or more books per day..... relentlessly and without mercy.... (book is kind of a bit expence for me lol)
03-08-2013, 01:46 PM
I recently purchased a couple of books that may be dry reading, but I look forward to what I may learn...

* Postcranial Adaptation in Nonhuman Primates (1993) edited by Daniel L. Gebo
* Reconstructing Behavior in the Primate Fossil Record (2002) edited by J. Michael Plavcan

The first book touches on the adaptations of the shoulder, elbow and forearm, wrist and hand, vertebral column, hip and thigh, and foot of primates. It also touches on the adaptations of fossil species. This is important to understanding the evolutionary history of our own body forum. As the name suggests, the second book reconstructs the behavior of fossil primates. The reconstruction is done based on the similarities in dentition and skeletal anatomy with modern primates. This too is important in understanding the behavior of our primate ancestors.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Please Donate To Reading Rainbow Kickstarter, Only 9 Days Left! WindyCityJazz 0 56 22-06-2014 06:39 PM
Last Post: WindyCityJazz
  Re-reading books BrokenQuill92 10 322 06-02-2014 12:31 AM
Last Post: Astreja
  Suggested Reading Material Julie15 12 614 08-03-2013 01:25 PM
Last Post: RaisdCath
  Would you be interested in reading the Christian Bible... PoolBoyG 37 1,612 04-11-2012 08:51 PM
Last Post: Logisch
  Started reading Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter kingschosen 2 439 16-04-2012 07:00 PM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Reading list in the making... suggestions, anyone? wellspringofderision 15 1,390 05-04-2012 09:28 PM
Last Post: Bucky Ball