What Are You Listening To?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
27-05-2013, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2013 07:15 AM by TheGulegon.)
RE: What Are You Listening To?
Shout out to HoC for posting the entire Great Southern Trendkill album a few posts back, thereby reminding me I need to download that biach, stat Thumbsup
Almost nothing better than Pantera for a wasted weekend holed up nursing sore dental surgery Dodgy Somebody remind me not to grit my teeth at 2:40

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
27-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore.

Just what you want to be, you will be in the end.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
28-05-2013, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2013 02:48 AM by ELK12695.)
(27-05-2013 07:11 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Somebody remind me not to grit my teeth at 2:40

Get well soon. Have a treat.

BTW, working on the review of So Far, So Good... So What!, stay tuned.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
28-05-2013, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2013 08:01 PM by TheGulegon.)
Marching right off to bed, and sleep! Well.....it's good bedtime music, anyway Tongue

Warning!! Only the first 3:50 of the video is the song I wanted! My bad Sad

29-05-2013, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2013 05:37 AM by TheGulegon.)
Well I just got home, and boy are my legs tired...buh-doom tsss Dodgy sorry
Gawd, the mods are gonna banish me from Music if I keep this up, but I can't help it!
Life is good Cool

Confused Yes

[edit] over the top drunky-drunk post removed [edit]

I Heart you guys Big Grin

29-05-2013, 05:51 PM
(29-05-2013 05:39 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Well I just got home, and boy are my legs tired...buh-doom tsss Dodgy sorry
Gawd, the mods are gonna banish me from Music if I keep this up, but I can't help it!
Life is good Cool

Confused Yes

That smile ain't no bullshit!! Big Grin

I'm laughing right now! I Heart you guys Big Grin

Nah. They won't ban you from posting music...

They'll most likely ban you for you overuse of smileys! Tongue

Seriously, I quoted you the other day, and I got a warning when I went to post and it said I could only post 16 pictures in a post. I was like, "DAFUQ?! I only put, like, four." Then I went and saw that your quoted text had about 12 pics/smileys in it.

You entertain us, though Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
29-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Um, I'm not gay or nothin....but this guy gives me a raging hardon. Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
29-05-2013, 06:25 PM
(29-05-2013 05:51 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(29-05-2013 05:39 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Well I just got home, and boy are my legs tired...buh-doom tsss Dodgy sorry
Life is good Cool

Confused Yes

That smile ain't no bullshit!! Big Grin

I'm laughing right now! I Heart you guys Big Grin

Nah. They won't ban you from posting music...

They'll most likely ban you for you overuse of smileys! Tongue

Seriously, I quoted you the other day, and I got a warning when I went to post and it said I could only post 16 pictures in a post. I was like, "DAFUQ?! I only put, like, four." Then I went and saw that your quoted text had about 12 pics/smileys in it.

You entertain us, though Drinking Beverage

I know! I must have tried to re-quote that re-quote. Confused did the same thing to me!

29-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Hey motherfucker fuck you!

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-05-2013, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2013 10:41 PM by Peanut.)

I don't care that it talks about someone most likely addicted to some illicit drug and they are going to ruin their life if they continue down that path. I don't care that he references God in the goddamn lyrics. The overall message is one that I can't hear and not feel all these emotions overwhelm me. It's a beautiful song. FUCK

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post