• 3 Votes - 5 Average
05-12-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: What Are You Listening To?
Cool

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 04:05 PM
(05-12-2013 11:43 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  What a Fool Believes - Doobie Brothers

http://youtu.be/g0_FvK51wOQ

...and then there is also:

and for kicks:

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
06-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Here's something I think you'd all like to play for your creationist buddies.

Really listen - it's a kick in the pants.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
09-12-2013, 02:54 PM

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
09-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Rush, Cygnus X-1 Book 2, Hemispheres. It's about two gods fighting over the two hemispheres of the human mind.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2013, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 06:37 PM by Freethought.)
If you've never listened to a song by BlackMill or MrSuicideSheep, I recommend you click the link below to see if this sort of genre appeals to you. It is unbelievably euphoric, maybe you'll agree!

Everyday is judgement day. Use your judgement, use reason.
09-12-2013, 06:29 PM

09-12-2013, 07:15 PM
(09-12-2013 06:16 PM)Freethought Wrote:  If you've never listened to a song by BlackMill or MrSuicideSheep, I recommend you click the link below to see if this sort of genre appeals to you. It is unbelievably euphoric, maybe you'll agree!

Gasp! Usurper!

... Anyway, I had a little bit of music I actually wanted to share as what I am listening to:

A Japanese composer by name of Satoru Kōsak is responsible for this piece, it's called Itsumo no fuukei, from the Melancholy/Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya soundtracks.

Honestly to date this is one of my favourite little pieces of music and will likely hold a strong place for a long time to come; there is just something about it which makes me feel genuinely happy and relaxed which don't happen often. It's a huge step from my normal musical habits.
Just felt like sharing.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
12-12-2013, 01:23 PM

LOL! Never actually seen this video before. Hilarious! It's like Ben Stiller made the video or something.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
12-12-2013, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 02:27 PM by Logisch.)

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.