RE: What Are You Listening To?
Oh you wanted 90's songs!

There now it's in your head!Evil_monster

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
21-03-2014, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 02:34 PM by Crulax.)

[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
21-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Laugh out load Clap loving the 90's kick!! Cool

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
21-03-2014, 05:53 PM
(21-03-2014 05:18 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Laugh out load Clap loving the 90's kick!! Cool

[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
21-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Earlier I was listening to Marilyn Manson mainly due to the fact that my neighbors had their music on so loud it shaking my walls so I felt they needed to be introduced to Mr Warner who in retaliation shook their walls.

But now they're out and it's nice and quiet again I'm listening to Audra Mae:

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
21-03-2014, 06:13 PM
(21-03-2014 06:03 PM)Eva Wrote:  Earlier I was listening to Marilyn Manson mainly due to the fact that my neighbors had their music on so loud it shaking my walls so I felt they needed to be introduced to Mr Warner who in retaliation shook their walls.

I used to do that to my Mexican neighbors in the adjoining apartment when they would play their tejano music loudly in the morning. I had a really nice stereo system and would turn my tower speakers facing the wall and play Disturbed-Meaning of Life. Their music would get turned down to a tolerable level pretty quickly!

[+] 2 users Like Crulax's post
22-03-2014, 03:35 AM
(21-03-2014 06:13 PM)Crulax Wrote:  I used to do that to my Mexican neighbors in the adjoining apartment when they would play their tejano music loudly in the morning. I had a really nice stereo system and would turn my tower speakers facing the wall and play Disturbed-Meaning of Life. Their music would get turned down to a tolerable level pretty quickly!

Mine are indian so I get Bhangra and I quite like some of the tracks they play but they are just a really noisy family and their banging around and loud voices can go on until the early hours of the morning so I sleep with headphones and white noise most nights to block them out. I tried to tell them how noisy they were and how it disturbed us but they just carried on so I put in a formal complaint to the local authorities and they got a warning. It has got better since then but they hate me now and still try and push it from time to time. So the occasional retaliation is quite cathartic.

My daughter gave me a cd by a local band called Doom and that'll be the next thing they get when they fire up the Bhangra. Big Grin

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
22-03-2014, 07:35 AM
(21-03-2014 05:18 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Laugh out load Clap loving the 90's kick!! Cool

The Guh Leh Guh-ooh-uh-uh-un Cool Tongue

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
22-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Posted this on AF, why not here, too. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
22-03-2014, 02:09 PM
(22-03-2014 01:48 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Posted this on AF, why not here, too. Big Grin

[+] 5 users Like Crulax's post