What Are You Listening To?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
28-05-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: What Are You Listening To?
We English have a long standing tradition whenever the football World Cup approaches. What we do is we get all worked up into a mania and convince ourselves that this will be our year. While doing this we forget the we generally have a rather average team and/or play with tactics that most teams abandoned around the time the internet was formed. So we get all worked up and patriotic just so we can then have our hopes and dreams dashed against the rocks.

With that in mind;

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 03:34 PM
Been on a manson kick the last 2 days. For some reason I always come back to the High End Of Low.

Although Lest We Forget is pretty good.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
30-05-2014, 07:08 PM
Take one from the place I need to be.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-06-2014, 04:15 PM

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes MegaHentai's post
02-06-2014, 01:42 PM

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
03-06-2014, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 12:38 AM by Charis.)
My opinion: She should have gone with the last guy. Turning him into a dog was a waste of perfectly good man. But what do I know. Tongue
The black guy was a cutie too, but he really should have been treating that carriage better!

Aaaaand I'm a huge Lindsey Stirling fan:

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
03-06-2014, 11:21 AM
Just found this version, I like it ! Cool vid too.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
04-06-2014, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 09:25 PM by Logisch.)
If you have headphones with good drivers, or a nice sub, the first one will not disappoint.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
05-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Love her Heart

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
05-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Tell me about it, man

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post