What Are You Listening To?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
03-08-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: What Are You Listening To?
Chillhop for the win! No pesky English lyrics to decipher while the music is playing. I have tuned down the weirdness a bit.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Not to feed into stereotypes.

Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
03-08-2014, 06:02 PM

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-08-2014, 06:16 PM
Not really a song but funny to listen to

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-08-2014, 08:23 PM
(03-08-2014 02:41 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(02-08-2014 11:06 PM)CindysRain Wrote:  Boy this one is gonna date me! No matter, I still love this song.

I'm close to 50% Cherokee, and I'm dedicating this song to an asshole who commented that "there is no better species of human than the White species". Censored Dodgy

That's a good song! I heard it when my uncle shared his playlist with my family (just to be clear, I wasn't alive when that song was released). That was a few years ago and I still love it!

I'll admit that made me think of Indian Outlaw by Tim McGraw but after reading a whole semester of Sherman Alexie, an author that frequently writes about reservation life and is himself from the Spokane Indian Reservation up in Washington, this song got this other song stuck in my head. It's from a movie called Smoke Signals based off one/some of the stories in Alexie's book, The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven. Context is that Victor's dad who fled the reservation has died and he and Thomas are going to Arizona to get his ashes of his father and this happens somewhere along the way. And that song is in my head now!

Very sweet of you to share. I watched both videos. Thanks! Smile

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
05-08-2014, 12:24 AM
Lots of songs about rain that I love!

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
05-08-2014, 02:48 AM

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
05-08-2014, 09:18 AM

[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post