Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
10-07-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: What Are You Listening To?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2015, 10:34 AM

I heart Ed sheeran, I heart him so damn much.

Hadn't heard this cover until this morning.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
10-07-2015, 12:18 PM

Adam Levine Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-07-2015, 01:07 PM
My "date" night playlist for tonight includes, but is not limited, to the following...

A playful tune to lighten the mood, best played while making an artful show of opening a bottle of fine wine. Pro tip: Can you open the wine without taking your eyes off her?

Background for conversation on the balcony, stargazing, and sharing deep meaningful conversation.

Just finishing off the wine, kicking off the shoes, and settling on the couch. Pro tip: Don't forget to subtly dim the lights here.

I think this one is pretty self-explanatory...

Who's down for a second round?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
10-07-2015, 01:16 PM
(10-07-2015 01:07 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  My "date" night playlist for tonight includes, but is not limited, to the following...

A playful tune to lighten the mood, best played while making an artful show of opening a bottle of fine wine. Pro tip: Can you open the wine without taking your eyes off her?

Background for conversation on the balcony, stargazing, and sharing deep meaningful conversation.

Just finishing off the wine, kicking off the shoes, and settling on the couch. Pro tip: Don't forget to subtly dim the lights here.

I think this one is pretty self-explanatory...

Who's down for a second round?

Lucky lady Big Grin
10-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Turkey, I just have one question--are you going to be dressed as Benjamin Franklin?
10-07-2015, 01:47 PM
(10-07-2015 01:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Turkey, I just have one question--are you going to be dressed as Benjamin Franklin?

It wasn't on the agenda for tonight's activities. However, costumes and role play are always an option. You have me thinking now what music would work for Ben, though. Probably something french, with a few burlesque tunes thrown in and capped off with an epic classical overture remixed with some dub step. Smile

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
10-07-2015, 01:55 PM
(10-07-2015 01:47 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(10-07-2015 01:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Turkey, I just have one question--are you going to be dressed as Benjamin Franklin?

It wasn't on the agenda for tonight's activities. However, costumes and role play are always an option. You have me thinking now what music would work for Ben, though. Probably something french, with a few burlesque tunes thrown in and capped off with an epic classical overture remixed with some dub step. Smile

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
10-07-2015, 07:09 PM

10-07-2015, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 07:43 PM by Banjo.)
I love this.

This is also great. Especially when the children play.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post