RE: What Are You Listening To?

Heart this song

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
26-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Deidre - I think I've posted that one before. Love that song; always wind up singing it all day, if I listen to it. Felt it deserved the full video, so here:

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
27-08-2015, 03:06 AM

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
27-08-2015, 03:45 AM
(26-08-2015 09:09 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Deidre - I think I've posted that one before. Love that song; always wind up singing it all day, if I listen to it. Felt it deserved the full video, so here:

We use Pandora to play music at work, and when by best friend and I are running the place we put it on the 90's Alternative/Grunge station.

For some reason, Coldplay's 'Yellow' is a regular part of the rotation. Undecided

And that pisses me off. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-08-2015, 03:56 AM
Fuck that dude. He left my Gwynnies. Angry

I'm listening to nature. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-08-2015, 04:16 AM
The Preatures. Luke, the drummer is a student. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
27-08-2015, 06:25 AM

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
27-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Lightbulb RE: What Are You Listening To?
Just listened to this song for the first time 2 hour a go in a cab ride home and falling in love with it instantly Smile

[+] 1 user Likes ynahd's post
27-08-2015, 10:10 AM
(27-08-2015 03:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fuck that dude. He left my Gwynnies. Angry

I thought she left him ? They released quite a few statements that indicated it was mutual and overall a happy separation, but the only evidence of sadness at relationship loss was that his next album had a lot of depressive stuff on it, typical for a post-dumping songwriter. But in either case, I don't think he left Gwynnies. Tongue

And I agree with you, EK. "Yellow" should not be played by any station more than once a year. At most! I'm not a huge Coldplay fan, overall, but I think "The Scientist" and "Fix You" are pretty damned good songs.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
27-08-2015, 10:15 AM
(27-08-2015 10:10 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 03:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fuck that dude. He left my Gwynnies. Angry

I thought she left him ? They released quite a few statements that indicated it was mutual and overall a happy separation, but the only evidence of sadness at relationship loss was that his next album had a lot of depressive stuff on it, typical for a post-dumping songwriter. But in either case, I don't think he left Gwynnies. Tongue

All that shit doesn't matter. Since it is not possible for Gwyneth to do wrong, fuck that dude. Angel

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post