27-08-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: What Are You Listening To?
I'm loving her hair in this one:

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
27-08-2015, 01:49 PM
Demi saw Selena Gomez going out with Justin Beebz and thought, "Yeah, I should date women too!"

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
28-08-2015, 08:36 AM
While the majority of Maroon 5's V album is mostly prototypical pop-crap, I personally think they nailed this cover. I was surprised to find that the general consensus among the YouTube commentators is that the Marcy's Playground version of Sex & Candy is much superior. I disagree. I have always thought that Sex & Candy would have been a much better song if it were slowed down a bit and had more of a blues feel to it. It may not be a particularly creative cover, but the feel and the vocals are exactly how this song should have been done in the first place.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
28-08-2015, 08:39 AM
(28-08-2015 08:36 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  While the majority of Maroon 5's V album is mostly prototypical pop-crap, I personally think they nailed this cover. I was surprised to find that the general consensus among the YouTube commentators is that the Marcy's Playground version of Sex & Candy is much superior. I disagree. I have always thought that Sex & Candy would have been a much better song if it were slowed down a bit and had more of a blues feel to it. It may not be a particularly creative cover, but the feel and the vocals are exactly how this song should have been done in the first place.

How dare you say anything bad about Maroon 5 Tongue An angel is crying in heaven now. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-08-2015, 09:13 AM
(28-08-2015 08:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 08:36 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  While the majority of Maroon 5's V album is mostly prototypical pop-crap, I personally think they nailed this cover. I was surprised to find that the general consensus among the YouTube commentators is that the Marcy's Playground version of Sex & Candy is much superior. I disagree. I have always thought that Sex & Candy would have been a much better song if it were slowed down a bit and had more of a blues feel to it. It may not be a particularly creative cover, but the feel and the vocals are exactly how this song should have been done in the first place.

How dare you say anything bad about Maroon 5 Tongue An angel is crying in heaven now. Big Grin

You know, I absolutely love donuts. They are delicious. But I can't eat donuts all the time. Even if donuts had all the nutrients I needed to be healthy, I'd still get tired of them after a while. No matter how yummy they are, they just do not satisfy my hunger. What really satisfies are food with complex flavors, aromas, and varied textures. Maroon 5 have all the ingredients in the kitchen to make a 5-star meal and a master chef at the helm, yet they only cook donuts. Yummy delicious donuts. And... more donuts. Sigh.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
28-08-2015, 09:53 AM
Imma listen to my "deconversion playlist."

(27-08-2015 09:04 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

And because it's me listing shit

Heart

The xtc bit is just perfect and my Gwynnies surprisingly pertinent (originally included 'cause Gwynnies Heart )

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-08-2015, 09:58 AM
My sister played this Gwynnie at her wedding...

28-08-2015, 10:15 AM
(28-08-2015 09:13 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 08:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  How dare you say anything bad about Maroon 5 Tongue An angel is crying in heaven now. Big Grin

You know, I absolutely love donuts. They are delicious. But I can't eat donuts all the time. Even if donuts had all the nutrients I needed to be healthy, I'd still get tired of them after a while. No matter how yummy they are, they just do not satisfy my hunger. What really satisfies are food with complex flavors, aromas, and varied textures. Maroon 5 have all the ingredients in the kitchen to make a 5-star meal and a master chef at the helm, yet they only cook donuts. Yummy delicious donuts. And... more donuts. Sigh.

[Image: giphy.gif]
28-08-2015, 10:16 AM
(28-08-2015 09:58 AM)jennybee Wrote:  My sister played this Gwynnie at her wedding...

Was part of the local Albertson's playlist. I'd be shopping and then ....weeeee off into the zone. I am seven orders of not right about that girl. Heart

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-08-2015, 10:20 AM
(28-08-2015 10:16 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 09:58 AM)jennybee Wrote:  My sister played this Gwynnie at her wedding...

Was part of the local Albertson's playlist. I'd be shopping and then ....weeeee off into the zone. I am seven orders of not right about that girl. Heart

I'm like that about my Adam Leviniees Big Grin