What Are You Listening To?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
14-09-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: What Are You Listening To?
(14-09-2015 09:03 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  One thing I noticed in this thread, Jen's a like whore. Tongue

More Tommy, the DJ sayeth...

Yeah she's cool and is open to new music. My kinda gal! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
14-09-2015, 09:28 PM
Becoming a fan of Leah, whose music can best be described as a combination of classic Celtic and (not too heavy) metal.

And a few new ones from Two Steps From Hell. You know, for when I take a break from Five Finger Death Punch and do my workout while imagining myself as a bloodthirsty axe wielding barbarian on some random ancient battlefield and need something to put me in the mood Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
14-09-2015, 09:31 PM
(14-09-2015 09:03 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  One thing I noticed in this thread, Jen's a like whore. Tongue

I need a like whore intervention Sadcryface2
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
14-09-2015, 09:32 PM
(14-09-2015 09:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah she's cool and is open to new music. My kinda gal! Smile

She's adorable. Kinda feel bad for her in this horn-dog-pound though. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
15-09-2015, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2015 06:20 AM by Banjo.)
I'm still trip hopping. Muki I don't want to know about evil. Featuring Sophie Barker from Groove armada and Zero 7.

Same song by Santana.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-09-2015, 08:13 AM

Hey! No like-slut shaming! We're people too! Just because some people are more free with their likesuality doesn't mean they're a bad person.

Tongue

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
15-09-2015, 08:17 AM
(15-09-2015 08:13 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

Hey! No like-slut shaming! We're people too! Just because some people are more free with their likesuality doesn't mean they're a bad person.

Tongue

I need a chastity belt for my like button Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 08:21 AM
(15-09-2015 08:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:13 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Hey! No like-slut shaming! We're people too! Just because some people are more free with their likesuality doesn't mean they're a bad person.

Tongue

I need a chastity belt for my like button Big Grin

Maybe they should implement a feature for the Like button that is similar to the one that restricts the amount of time between posts.

"You've liked 30 posts in the last 10 seconds. Please wait 60 seconds before liking any more posts."

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
15-09-2015, 08:23 AM
(15-09-2015 08:21 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I need a chastity belt for my like button Big Grin

Maybe they should implement a feature for the Like button that is similar to the one that restricts the amount of time between posts.

"You've liked 30 posts in the last 10 seconds. Please wait 60 seconds before liking any more posts."

Agreed and did you notice that I purposefully did not like your post? Tongue
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 08:26 AM
(15-09-2015 08:23 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:21 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Maybe they should implement a feature for the Like button that is similar to the one that restricts the amount of time between posts.

Agreed and did you notice that I purposefully did not like your post? Tongue

I liked yours! lol.

Screw their like-normative views. Let your like flag fly free! Say it loudly, say it proudly. I LIKE THIS!

[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post