What Are You Listening To?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
17-09-2015, 10:04 AM
RE: What Are You Listening To?

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
17-09-2015, 10:08 AM

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
17-09-2015, 10:13 AM
(17-09-2015 10:08 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  

I love this thread. I've discovered a few new sounds that I didn't realize I like and a few bands that I can't believe I never knew existed.

Thanks everyone for expanding my musical world. I'm all the more richer for it. Thumbsup

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
17-09-2015, 10:13 AM
This is hilarious

17-09-2015, 10:20 AM

[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
17-09-2015, 10:28 AM

17-09-2015, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2015 10:35 AM by Octapulse.)
If you've never discovered Röyksopp, then here you go:

17-09-2015, 10:41 AM

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-09-2015, 05:19 PM
I've watched this video more times than I can count.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
18-09-2015, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2015 08:04 AM by Banjo.)
Featuring one of the world's greatest drummers. Mr Barrington. Zach Danziger on drums. He's really funny too. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post