What Are You Listening To?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
19-09-2015, 04:57 AM
RE: What Are You Listening To?
(18-09-2015 04:41 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 04:27 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  I guess you didn't see the picture. . .
I've seen it now.

My opinion is still the same.

No kidding. Peeps acting like she's the Greek. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-09-2015, 09:05 AM
(19-09-2015 04:57 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 04:41 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I've seen it now.

My opinion is still the same.

No kidding. Peeps acting like she's the Greek. Dodgy

Y'all act like appreciation of someone's beauty is equal to wanting to abandon reason. Please cut down to half/caff Facepalm

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
19-09-2015, 09:16 AM
(19-09-2015 09:05 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Y'all act like appreciation of someone's beauty is equal to wanting to abandon reason. Please cut down to half/caff Facepalm

Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Adam Levine-ee Heart

Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-09-2015, 02:25 PM

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
19-09-2015, 02:29 PM
(19-09-2015 09:05 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Y'all act like appreciation of someone's beauty is equal to wanting to abandon reason.
If someone is aesthetically pleasing or attractive, I don't go around making public announcements, or cat calling or shit. I think that's pretty degrading to all women.

Can't a woman interact with society without being judged on her looks? I mean I'm sure there's more to this woman than her looks (which are temporary BTW).

Why the need to make a song and dance?

Personally I'd hate it if all people could see in me is the superficiality of my aesthetics.

Listen to what I'm saying, rather than looking at my tits! Shit my joke wasn't that funny, your just laughing because you want me to like you so you can get into my pants. Ohh, so your just being nice to me because you think I'm pretty, I don't see you being nice to that normal looking girl over there, you just keep following me around like a lost stray puppy.

Anyway, It's a beef I have. I like to treat people with respect and not focus on superficial things. I hate it when people assume all guys are like that. I'm not like that at all.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
19-09-2015, 02:32 PM

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-09-2015, 02:34 PM
(19-09-2015 02:29 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 09:05 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Y'all act like appreciation of someone's beauty is equal to wanting to abandon reason.
If someone is aesthetically pleasing or attractive, I don't go around making public announcements, or cat calling or shit. I think that's pretty degrading to all women.

Can't a woman interact with society without being judged on her looks? I mean I'm sure there's more to this woman than her looks (which are temporary BTW).

Why the need to make a song and dance?

Personally I'd hate it if all people could see in me is the superficiality of my aesthetics.

Listen to what I'm saying, rather than looking at my tits! Shit my joke wasn't that funny, your just laughing because you want me to like you so you can get into my pants. Ohh, so your just being nice to me because you think I'm pretty, I don't see you being nice to that normal looking girl over there, you just keep following me around like a lost stray puppy.

Anyway, It's a beef I have. I like to treat people with respect and not focus on superficial things. I hate it when people assume all guys are like that. I'm not like that at all.

Well, then. That was pretty good. For me it was the "all" part. Tongue

19-09-2015, 03:08 PM
(19-09-2015 02:25 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

I was just about to post that exact same song Ohmy

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
19-09-2015, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2015 03:32 PM by houseofcantor.)
(19-09-2015 03:08 PM)cactus Wrote:  I was just about to post that exact same song Ohmy

I would say "great minds..." and all, but you're a cactus. Laugh out load

[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post