Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: What Are You Listening To?

23-09-2015, 06:34 PM
(23-09-2015 08:10 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Is she in Australia as well? I thought I detected an accent when I was watching some of her live stuff

Yeah she's an Aussie. She is based here. I doubt she has a large following. She's either in Melbourne or Sydney.

I'd like to do something with her. That is if she even wants a percussionist drummer.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-09-2015, 07:35 AM
(23-09-2015 06:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 08:10 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Is she in Australia as well? I thought I detected an accent when I was watching some of her live stuff

Yeah she's an Aussie. She is based here. I doubt she has a large following. She's either in Melbourne or Sydney.

I'd like to do something with her. That is if she even wants a percussionist drummer.

I found her facebook page, she is in Melbourne

https://www.facebook.com/shelley.segal.music?fref=ts

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
24-09-2015, 07:16 PM

25-09-2015, 01:39 AM
(24-09-2015 07:35 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 06:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah she's an Aussie. She is based here. I doubt she has a large following. She's either in Melbourne or Sydney.

I found her facebook page, she is in Melbourne

https://www.facebook.com/shelley.segal.music?fref=ts

DOH! Sadcryface2

So I am now on a funky trip seeing as I am playing funk on Sunday.

Great story told in this song about a break up.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-09-2015, 04:15 AM

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
25-09-2015, 10:38 AM

[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
25-09-2015, 10:40 AM

25-09-2015, 10:44 AM