Poll: What are your parent's beliefs?
Atheism/No Religion
[Show Results]
What Are Your Parent's Beliefs?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2011, 06:09 PM
RE: What Are Your Parent's Beliefs?
Hmmm... my mother is a christian orthodox who does not give a fuck about god or jesus but she adores the "virgin" mary and st. nicolas. Dodgy

My father is most of the time an atheist, some of the time agnostic and once in a blue moon mildly spiritual. Undecided

I was never religious. I started questioning my mother's stupidity at 3 years old and was already convinced god was bullshit by 7. Ever since, I do occasionally seek some spiritual context for my thoughts to dwell in but it's nothing too hardcore. Blush

My most hardcore prayer starts with the phrase "Universe, you who will always be, stop being such a chaotic bitch and help me a bit over here for fucks sake!" Dodgy
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2011, 06:10 PM
RE: What Are Your Parent's Beliefs?
my mother: she was raised a baptist by my grandmother. she was sent to baptist public schools, went to religious camps, and went to church every sunday. she's still christian, but she never shoved it down my throat like her parents did.

my dad: i don't know if he ever had a religion, but i know that he's at the moment agnostic.
Quote this message in a reply