Other
What is a browser?
[Show Results]

What Browser Do You Use?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: What Browser Do You Use?
Chrome, has its own built in Flash player so I don't need that buggy and horrible Adobe flash installed and its much faster.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2015, 12:58 AM
Chrome.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-02-2015, 02:40 AM
Chrome, because sync. Mainly. Tongue And also because of the tabs -> processes thing, which might not be true anymore.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
27-02-2015, 05:31 AM
Chrome just because I'm used to it and it's fast. I used Mozilla for a long time and it's decent and good for customization, but since my internet home speed isn't good I need to maximize speed the most I can.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
27-02-2015, 06:17 AM
I miss the little fox, I used to be a year long firefox user then somehow merged to mixing it up with both and when I transitioned computers, I've been strictly Chrome now

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
27-02-2015, 06:22 AM
Firefox. Tried going Chrome but too many things it doesn't work right on, like AKO (Army website).

'Murican Canadian
27-02-2015, 05:07 PM
I'm gonna try Chrome for a while and see if I have less video issues.
27-02-2015, 05:15 PM
I use Chrome. It's much better than explorer. Firefox is ok. I never felt like it was that great though. It's on par with IE imo and that ain't a good thing.
27-02-2015, 09:49 PM
Safari, though it can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Too lazy to change though.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
27-02-2015, 10:11 PM
I've used Chrome since it first came out as a multi-process browser with sandboxing, high performance, and simple user interface. Prior to that I was a firefox user. I still really like chrome and I have a feeling I'll continue to like it more as they diverge from webkit and move more into the blink space. It is said that the first change they made after splitting from webkit was to delete 8.8 million lines of code[1]. I'm looking forward to a simpler, more stable platform as they go forward with it.

I have also had good experiences with the extensions APIs, SVG support, SPDY/HTTP2.0 etc. Firefox has been working hard to catch up and keep up, but I haven't seen or heard anything from them since chrome was released that would actually put them ahead of chrome again to the point where I would switch back.

As for IE, that's the number 1 browser in the world for downloading other browsers. Opera? I never saw the point in it myself, and they were asking money for it the last time I was interested in looking at it (some years ago now).

[1] http://techcrunch.com/2013/05/16/google-...rom-blink/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.