What Color Are Your Eyes?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: What Color Are Your Eyes?
(23-09-2015 11:01 AM)jennybee Wrote:  So what color eyes do you have?

Sexy! Cool

Mine are blue, too. Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
24-09-2015, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2015 06:37 PM by Fireball.)
(24-09-2015 05:08 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 04:59 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Now that you mention it, I think that one son does have a fair amount of ability to hyperextend some joints. I'll check that out. Do you have a link to some info on this? TIA

I can't remember what I have that causes it. I was diagnosed with a child with a minor version, nothing to really worry about. There are a few genetic disorders that cause blue sclera.

Blue Sclera

There's a lot of scary info when looking up those disorders, so try not to freak out.

I'm not freaking out, but holy fucking shit! My wife's mother was pregnant 7 times and only managed to deliver my wife successfully! Some she miscarried, some were stillborn and some died soon after delivery. It is a sad thing. She couldn't believe that my wife was alive after the delivery. Imagine the disappointment they faced. From the site- "Patients with perinatal lethal (type II) OI show the greatest severity, with multiple fractures in utero or from the delivery. These patients usually are stillborn or die early." Exactly what happened! My wife and her mother have osteoporosis, starting in their early 50s. Of the symptoms listed, the only ones that I have observed in my children are myopia (2 of 3, but I have that, bad, so I'll have to look at some pics from my youth for sclera color) and some double-jointedness (1 of 3 for sure), but I'll be checking the rest. All this from a question about eye color! My wife does not have blue sclera (I think- never knew about this, so I guess I'll have to go gaze deep into her eyes soon ^___^ to find out- maybe she'll get the wrong idea, in a good way). Too late to check on her deceased siblings. My MIL is hard of hearing, so I'll have to poke around a little, carefully, and see if my wife is getting that way. Her side of the family, both parents and their parents, lived well into their 80s, so this is a weird thing to think about. None of my spawn are hard of hearing yet, that I know of.
01-10-2015, 05:34 AM

Green-brown hazel.

[Image: 3671ED0B-170D-4702-B461-ECCF0CA44C29_zpspi7xvdxs.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
01-10-2015, 06:00 AM
Brown/black.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
01-10-2015, 06:26 AM
(01-10-2015 05:34 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

Green-brown hazel.

[Image: 3671ED0B-170D-4702-B461-ECCF0CA44C29_zpspi7xvdxs.jpg]

You look like that guy from Gladiator if he would just chill the fuck out and smoke a few joints, instead of cutting everyone's heads off left and right...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
01-10-2015, 08:06 AM
very dark brown

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.