What Color Are Your Eyes?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: What Color Are Your Eyes?
Brown, green, and gold. What I wear, eye shadow, and lighting make a huge difference. They look brown from a distance and mostly green close up.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
23-09-2015, 11:50 AM
[Image: 20150923_134652-1.jpg]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Octapulse's post
23-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Green. My mother always said they were an asparagus green color. Green is supposed to be less common than the other colors. I don't know if that's true though.

I knew a makeup artist down in Los Angeles who had seen Elizabeth Taylor's eyes up close and she said, yes, they really were violet! Very rare indeed. Liz was also born with a mutation called distichiasis, which is a double row of eyelashes and lucky for her her, the extra row of eyelashes were above the normal ones not below which can cause horrible eye problems. Her eyes always photographed blue on film though.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-09-2015, 12:05 PM
(23-09-2015 11:47 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Brown, green, and gold. What I wear, eye shadow, and lighting make a huge difference. They look brown from a distance and mostly green close up.

Very cool! My eyes will change different shades of blue depending on what I'm wearing/eye shadow too--they usually range from dark blue to light blue.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-09-2015, 12:08 PM
[Image: 1CTxIzF.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
23-09-2015, 12:13 PM
(23-09-2015 12:08 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  [Image: 1CTxIzF.jpg]

It looks like you have a little triangle thing in the upper part of your iris. That's really neat.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
23-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Same as my soul....black.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
23-09-2015, 12:16 PM
(23-09-2015 12:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It looks like you have a little triangle thing in the upper part of your iris. That's really neat.
Indeed I do. It wasn't that fun to get though. It's damage from an accidental stone-throw. . . Well the throw was on purpose I wasn't the intended target though. (^_^)
23-09-2015, 12:18 PM
(23-09-2015 12:16 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 12:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It looks like you have a little triangle thing in the upper part of your iris. That's really neat.
Indeed I do. It wasn't that fun to get though. It's damage from an accidental stone-throw. . . Well the throw was on purpose I wasn't the intended target though. (^_^)

I'm sorry that happened--but it does look really cool though Tongue
23-09-2015, 12:25 PM
(23-09-2015 12:02 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Green. My mother always said they were an asparagus green color. Green is supposed to be less common than the other colors. I don't know if that's true though.

I knew a makeup artist down in Los Angeles who had seen Elizabeth Taylor's eyes up close and she said, yes, they really were violet! Very rare indeed. Liz was also born with a mutation called distichiasis, which is a double row of eyelashes and lucky for her her, the extra row of eyelashes were above the normal ones not below which can cause horrible eye problems. Her eyes always photographed blue on film though.

I always wanted green eyes. Heart