What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2012, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2012 12:49 PM by AbdelZ.)
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
(01-01-2012 11:49 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  What happened to your reputation, GirlyMan? It's currently at -7 as I read this, and I seem to recall that it was higher before (which made your lectures toward AbDez having a rep of -7 make sense). What the hell happened?

haha

This stupid subjective rating does not mean a thing = an illusion you seem to be proud of as a default situation , forgeting the fact that people here "carry " with them around their own thoughtstreams or views of the universe = you have been rating thoughtstreams & views of the universe this silly subjective way based on subjective opinions, taste , preferences, based on your own subjective atheistic beliefs ...

Congratulations

Well, i got that silly negative subjective rating as a result of my Dr.Jeykell & Hyde experiment that got out of hand : i see you've got no sense of humor , folks

That experiment of mine turned out to be a kindda Frankenstein's monster one .taking me down with it in the process, so it seems at least , as the Frankenstein's monster story goes

In other words :

This silly stupid subjective rating system must be obviously abolished if there was some average objective degree in you, guys

Well, objectivity does not exist , not even at the level of exact sciences, let alone elsewhere , so, no wonder thus

Which all comes down to the following :

You just think that your atheistic beliefs are the only true ones while accusing others of arrogance when they say you are wrong about that ; that's why you give that subjective silly rating to non-atheistic beliefs : you have to ask yourselves what does just that say about you then ?
(01-01-2012 11:54 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(01-01-2012 11:49 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  What happened to your reputation, GirlyMan? It's currently at -7 as I read this, and I seem to recall that it was higher before (which made your lectures toward AbDez having a rep of -7 make sense). What the hell happened?

Click on the -7 and find out.

Don't you think that as a so-called moderator, you should be "neutral " in this ?

well, i see once again that neither neutrality nor objectivity do exist really, so

(01-01-2012 04:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-01-2012 04:28 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  ... & most of it all , i hope i am guided by the most objective neutral true universal paradigms that exist = those of islam , while knowing that all beliefs , cultures, thoughtstreams, ideologies ...do have some elements of truth , to some extent at least, including the atheistic ones like that deterministic "historic materialism theory " of Marx for example

It is your opinion that Islam is objective, neutral, true, universal but I don't think anyone here agrees with you; and you certainly have not convinced anyone of it.

Saying it over and over and over doesn't make it true; you have made no rational argument for it.

Do not be silly :

That's not just an opinion, it's more of a conclusion made after a lots of experience, research , study ...reading .....practice ....constant search ....applying some religions ' comparisons + studying other thoughtstreamsn , including the atheistic ones ....

Well, how do you expect me to prove that islam is the one & only universal objective neutral true belief , islam as just more than a belief actually = a way of life & much more = islam that has his say concerning all aspects of life : social, political, secular , economic , scientific , ...................

Just read the links i gave you then here or elsewhere :

what you are asking me to do cannot be done this way = impossible + naive pretentious
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2012, 12:59 PM
WTF? How did this get to ten pages?

O ye of negative rep. Who gives a flying fuck?

And Jaysus Christ can we lay off the Islam is Awesome sauce please? I like to choose my own condiments, not have them fired at me from a distance of six feet with a hose. It ruins the flavour of baby Jesus.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
02-01-2012, 02:28 PM
AbdelZ, you have no idea what's going on. That's not a derogatory statement or insult. You just literally have no idea what people are saying. I'm hoping it's a language barrier and not a logic barrier.

Example:

Atheist Member: "Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?"

AbdelZ: "What is to be learned from this so called tomato in this stupid subjective forum? Bring your fruits and vegetables. Stupid subjective atheists have faith in tomatoes and not the true Islam. There is only illusion stupid subjective atheists. Here, check out my documentary and tell me what you think."

But you probably won't get this post either, so it's all rather pointless.

P.S. No one believes your "trolling as a gag" excuse either. Mainly because you still talk the exact same.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
02-01-2012, 03:19 PM
(02-01-2012 02:28 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  AbdelZ, you have no idea what's going on. That's not a derogatory statement or insult. You just literally have no idea what people are saying. I'm hoping it's a language barrier and not a logic barrier.

Example:

Atheist Member: "Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?"

AbdelZ: "What is to be learned from this so called tomato in this stupid subjective forum? Bring your fruits and vegetables. Stupid subjective atheists have faith in tomatoes and not the true Islam. There is only illusion stupid subjective atheists. Here, check out my documentary and tell me what you think."

But you probably won't get this post either, so it's all rather pointless.

P.S. No one believes your "trolling as a gag" excuse either. Mainly because you still talk the exact same.

what shall i make of this non-sense of yours : neither food for the mind nor for the body

It does seem more like you are the ones not getting my point , not the other way around

You talk about atheism as being 'scientific " ....blalabla...so , i tell you about islam, what's wrong about that ? since i do think that all beliefs , cultures, thoughtstreams ...do have some elements of truth , including the atheistic ones, but you cannot stand any other beliefs than yours , so ,

I am no troll either

Final point :

Does it ever occur to you that you might be over-estimating your capacity of judgement or intelligence ?

I have the right to call this silly ridiculous system of rating subjective stupid , irrational.....i did not say that atheists or atheism are , so

you cannot stand it , so , you just put words in my mouth i did not say & you make assumptions that have nothing to do with reality , that have more to do with your intolerance , with you being a ...genius

Comprende ? , Einstein amigo ? no offense

what's wrong with you, people ? can't you stand other beliefs, cultures, thoughtstreams... than yours in your Alice's wonderland

That's no ...question ,obviously
02-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:You talk about atheism as being 'scientific " ....blalabla...so , i tell you about islam, what's wrong about that ? since i do think that all beliefs , cultures, thoughtstreams ...do have some elements of truth , including the atheistic ones, but you cannot stand any other beliefs than yours , so ,

Who said atheism is scientific? Science and atheism have nothing to do with each other. Zero. Nada. You can be an atheist without ever having picked up a science book. Atheists use the scientific method as a process to determine the legitimacy of current and projected theories and ideas about the world, but that's only because it makes the most sense. Have an idea, test the idea, if proof contradicts, alter or discard the idea. You can't get more logical than that. It has nothing to do with being bound to science.

Quote:Comprende ? , Einstein amigo ? no offense

what's wrong with you, people ? can't you stand other beliefs, cultures, thoughtstreams... than yours in your Alice's wonderland

That's no ...question ,obviously

This right here is what my entire post was about. This doesn't make any sense. Not in the "metaphysically complex" kind of way, but in the "your grammar and word selection are so awful that people who speak English now have a headache" kind of way. If you're using a Arabic-to-English translation program, find a better one.

Comprende? Einstein amigo? No offense? Understand Einstein friend? Why would I take offense to that? Alice's wonderland? What does anything in Alice's wonderland have to do with a rigid set of atheistic beliefs? The two terms are not synonymous. That's no ...question, obviously? Why is there an arbitrary comma and ellipsis in this structural nightmare of a sentence?

It's like a dictionary vomited random words and symbols on a page and arranged them into semi-coherent thoughts.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
03-01-2012, 01:02 PM
(02-01-2012 04:16 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
Quote:Who said atheism is scientific? Science and atheism have nothing to do with each other. Zero. Nada. You can be an atheist without ever having picked up a science book. Atheists use the scientific method as a process to determine the legitimacy of current and projected theories and ideas about the world, but that's only because it makes the most sense. Have an idea, test the idea, if proof contradicts, alter or discard the idea. You can't get more logical than that. It has nothing to do with being bound to science.

well, you do seem to have no idea about those silly neo-darwinists atheists such as Dawkins, Dennet,Sam Harris, Robert Trivers & co who try so hard to 'prove " that atheism is "scientific" haha

You do seem to imply that only atheists do use the scientific method while the latter had obvious islamic origins , to mention just that fact

You do seem not to have any idea about what you were talking about , amigo

What's wrong with you ?

I thought you were a "thinking " atheist haha

[quote]This right here is what my entire post was about. This doesn't make any sense. Not in the "metaphysically complex" kind of way, but in the "your grammar and word selection are so awful that people who speak English now have a headache" kind of way. If you're using a Arabic-to-English translation program, find a better one.

Come on, do not try to avoid the issues at hand = this stupid rating "system " & the fact that there are many views of the universe out there in this world than yours

You are not doing anyone a favor by 'tolerating " other views of the universe

Quote:Comprende? Einstein amigo? No offense? Understand Einstein friend? Why would I take offense to that? Alice's wonderland? What does anything in Alice's wonderland have to do with a rigid set of atheistic beliefs? The two terms are not synonymous. That's no ...question, obviously? Why is there an arbitrary comma and ellipsis in this structural nightmare of a sentence?

You have to try to address your own atheistic fairy tales : that's what i mean by your Alice's wonderland = you've got no imagination either , i see , just a silly big mouth

Quote:It's like a dictionary vomited random words and symbols on a page and arranged them into semi-coherent thoughts.

Well, just address the issues of this thread at hand & spare me your silly exit strategies ' non-sense
03-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Not an exit strategy Abdelz. It's impossible to have a discussion with someone who isn't making any sense. What BC was so kindly trying to tell you is that what you are writing is jibber jabber. It's confused nonsense.
Words scattered about and randomly linked together without any kind of logical punctuation. It becomes nonsense.
There's another word for it. Gibberish.
It's not even that the majority of what you are saying lacks any kind of value although I believe there is little to no value in anything you have written here (sorry) it's that what you may be trying to say is lost in a whole bunch of gibberish that is next to impossible to understand to anyone other than yourself.
It would be considerate of you to try and clean it up a bit so that the rest of us can understand what you are saying without having to stretch our brains so far into the land of gibberish, but seeing as how a couple of us have asked you to basically do the same thing and you haven't made any effort to do so I won't hold my breath.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
03-01-2012, 02:29 PM
(03-01-2012 01:58 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Not an exit strategy Abdelz. It's impossible to have a discussion with someone who isn't making any sense. What BC was so kindly trying to tell you is that what you are writing is jibber jabber. It's confused nonsense.
Words scattered about and randomly linked together without any kind of logical punctuation. It becomes nonsense.
There's another word for it. Gibberish.
It's not even that the majority of what you are saying lacks any kind of value although I believe there is little to no value in anything you have written here (sorry) it's that what you may be trying to say is lost in a whole bunch of gibberish that is next to impossible to understand to anyone other than yourself.
It would be considerate of you to try and clean it up a bit so that the rest of us can understand what you are saying without having to stretch our brains so far into the land of gibberish, but seeing as how a couple of us have asked you to basically do the same thing and you haven't made any effort to do so I won't hold my breath.

well, this is precisely what i have been talking about all along : what you do not like or cannot handle is per definition gibberish, according to you at least , guys : that's what this stupid rating "system " of yours is all about

You've got no imagination either , sorry , "thinking " atheists

Further more : did it ever occur to you that you might be over-estimating your own capacity of judgement or intelligence ?

End "discussion " = a silly waste of time
03-01-2012, 02:31 PM
(03-01-2012 02:29 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Further more : did it ever occur to you that you might be over-estimating your own capacity of judgement or intelligence ?

Has that ever occured to you?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
03-01-2012, 02:36 PM
I have a funny feeling it has never occurred to Abdelz. It's not a part of islam. Or topdocumentaryfilms.com.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post