What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-01-2012, 02:40 PM
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
(03-01-2012 02:36 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I have a funny feeling it has never occurred to Abdelz. It's not a part of islam. Or topdocumentaryfilms.com.

I don't even think he reads his own posts.
How long before we get a half a page of replies with links to books "we should read" followed by some name calling and nonsensical rambling followed off by passing of the way hes acting as other forum members?.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2012, 02:42 PM
(03-01-2012 02:31 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 02:29 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Further more : did it ever occur to you that you might be over-estimating your own capacity of judgement or intelligence ?

Has that ever occured to you?

haha

I expected you to say just that , ironically enough = very predictable

For your info, i relatively know the boundaries of my "intelligence", even though i did score very high in that silly IQ test , because i do think that heart's intelligence or intuitive insights as the higher form of intellect , heart's intelligence thus is the higher form of intelligence most of you, guys , do lack , for the most part at least , missing many degrees or levels of reality due to your lower correspondent degrees or levels of ...consciousness as a result
03-01-2012, 02:45 PM
(03-01-2012 02:42 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha

For your info, i relatively know the boundaries of my "intelligence", even though i did score very high in that silly IQ test , because i do think that heart's intelligence or intuitive insights as the higher form of intellect , heart's intelligence thus is the higher form of intelligence most of you, guys , do lack , for the most part at least , missing many degrees or levels of reality due to your lower correspondent degrees or levels of ...consciousness as a result

Hey look guys hes thrown some nonesense together with some insults thats refreshing.
It also shows my point that you have some sort of superiority complex.
AbdelZ you are the most predictable member of this forum. your posts consist of the same nonesense and insults its getting sad.

03-01-2012, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 03:03 PM by AbdelZ.)
(03-01-2012 02:40 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 02:36 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I have a funny feeling it has never occurred to Abdelz. It's not a part of islam. Or topdocumentaryfilms.com.

I don't even think he reads his own posts.
How long before we get a half a page of replies with links to books "we should read" followed by some name calling and nonsensical rambling followed off by passing of the way hes acting as other forum members?.

Look who's talking haha

You know what , i thought of applying another experiment here in the sense that i would be trying to sing the same songs as you do ,guys, concerning religion, atheism, science ......i am sure i would have gotten many high ratings haha as a result , but then again, i called that experiment off , because nothing would make you, guys, change your brainwash & that would be thus yet another wasted time , so

P.S.:

As Linda Jean Shepherd said in her unique great book : "Lifting the veil : the feminine face of science " or in words to that same effect at least :

" We were all raised a certain way in order to think & behave a certain way, in order to have a certain representation of reality , missing the whole spectrum of other potential degrees of reality in the process "

In that same book, she told the story of that indian habit (India ) in relation to conditioning elephants as follows :

new born elephants were taught not to resist the fact that they were tied up to a soft leaf of a small tree via a soft rope

when they grow up as adult elephants , they would rebel against being tied up to a big tree via solid metal chains while destroying them in the process altogether ,
but if those same grown-up adult elephants would get tied up to a small tree via a soft rope to a soft leaf as they were taught when they were small , they would not make the slightest effort to free themselves form that
= the same goes for most humans as i see here in this forum

(03-01-2012 02:45 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 02:42 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha

Hey look guys hes thrown some nonesense together with some insults thats refreshing.
It also shows my point that you have some sort of superiority complex.
AbdelZ you are the most predictable member of this forum. your posts consist of the same nonesense and insults its getting sad.

Just try to say something intelligent if you can at least or just have the decency to just shut up, please : i am tired of your non-sense assumptions , thanks

haha

I rely mainly on books, studies , experience , practice , constant search, on human experiences, science , islam, ...

I also think that all beliefs , thoughtstreams, cultures...do have some elements of truth .................once again

while you, guys , do keep yourselves imprisoned in your own atheistic beliefs or in your other beliefs in that regard , so
03-01-2012, 03:08 PM
(03-01-2012 02:57 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Look who's talking haha

You know what , i thought of applying another experiment here in the sense that i would be trying to sing the same songs as you do ,guys, concerning religion, atheism, science ......i am sure i would have gotten many high ratings haha as a result , but then again, i called that experiment off , because nothing would make you, guys, change your brainwash & that would be thus yet another wasted time , so

Our brainwash?, you are so brainwashed you beleive islam is an incorruptable, truthful, devine, legitimate source of all knowledge etc.. you are not open to anyline of thought that doesn't agree with your own.

Experiment? you have yet to start your first one, Noone here beleives you've done anything other than spam the forum.

So much so im starting to think you work for topdocumentary.

03-01-2012, 03:28 PM
(03-01-2012 03:08 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 02:57 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Look who's talking haha

Our brainwash?, you are so brainwashed you beleive islam is an incorruptable, truthful, devine, legitimate source of all knowledge etc.. you are not open to anyline of thought that doesn't agree with your own.

Experiment? you have yet to start your first one, Noone here beleives you've done anything other than spam the forum.

So much so im starting to think you work for topdocumentary.

haha

Oh, boy, you haven't seen nothing yet , do not tempt me because i can deconstruct you & rebuild you again at will , i can assure you that fact , you have no idea

I have caused some serious damage to people i am not so proud of , especially to the ladies & to some arrogant machos who had been "lucky " enough to be on my previous road path , May God forgive me for all that

If you feel or think that you are psychologically emotionally mentally stable solid enough to take that , just give me a sign & will oblige : otherwise , i do not wanna be the cause of the potential damage to your psychological emotional mental health haha i am serious , i mean it = take it then as a challenging amusing game if you are soild stable enough to take just that haha

I hope you also have a sense of humor , that you can laugh at yourself & be angry at yourself as i do from time to time in relation to myself calling yourself names as i do to myself

Do not take yourself too seriously either , i i do not : both ways

You have no idea who you are dealing with haha : i used to like to fuck with peoples' minds for a sport ,just for some experimental fun, i was also very good at it , May Good forgive me

Deal ?
03-01-2012, 03:30 PM
This guy is a little crazy. Confused
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
03-01-2012, 03:33 PM
(03-01-2012 03:28 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha

Oh, boy, you haven't seen nothing yet , do not tempt me because i can deconstruct you & rebuild you again at will , i can assure you that fact , you have no idea

I have caused some serious damage to people i am not so proud of , especially to the ladies & to some arrogant machos who had been "lucky " enough to be on my previous road path , May God forgive me for all that

If you feel or think that you are psychologically emotionally mentally stable solid enough to take that , just give me a sign & will oblige : otherwise , i do not wanna be the cause of the potential damage to your psychological emotional mental health haha i am serious , i mean it = take it then as a challenging amusing game if you are soild stable enough to take just that haha

I hope you also have a sense of humor , that you can laugh at yourself & be angry at yourself as i do from time to time calling yourself names

Do not take yourself too seriously either , i i do not : both ways

You have no idea who you are dealing with haha : i used to like to fuck with peoples' minds for a sport ,just for some experimental fun, i was also very good at it , May Good forgive me

Proof of my theory of you having a god complex!

You lack the mental capacity to 'deconstruct me'

If you are really that far up your own arse, i say bring it, give me your best shot!

03-01-2012, 03:34 PM
(03-01-2012 03:30 PM)kineo Wrote:  This guy is a little crazy. Confused

No, just trying to destablise you, guys , in order to make you think, that's all , folks

There is nothing worse to the self than a self-satisfied one
03-01-2012, 03:37 PM
(03-01-2012 03:34 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  No, just trying to destablise you, guys , in order to make you think, that's all , folks

There is nothing worse to the self than a self-satisfied one

I agree with kino. crazy with just a hint of a god complex.