What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-01-2012, 03:39 PM
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
(03-01-2012 03:33 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 03:28 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha

Oh, boy, you haven't seen nothing yet , do not tempt me because i can deconstruct you & rebuild you again at will , i can assure you that fact , you have no idea

I have caused some serious damage to people i am not so proud of , especially to the ladies & to some arrogant machos who had been "lucky " enough to be on my previous road path , May God forgive me for all that

If you feel or think that you are psychologically emotionally mentally stable solid enough to take that , just give me a sign & will oblige : otherwise , i do not wanna be the cause of the potential damage to your psychological emotional mental health haha i am serious , i mean it = take it then as a challenging amusing game if you are soild stable enough to take just that haha

I hope you also have a sense of humor , that you can laugh at yourself & be angry at yourself as i do from time to time calling yourself names

Do not take yourself too seriously either , i i do not : both ways

You have no idea who you are dealing with haha : i used to like to fuck with peoples' minds for a sport ,just for some experimental fun, i was also very good at it , May Good forgive me

Proof of my theory of you having a god complex!

You lack the mental capacity to 'deconstruct me'

If you are really that far up your own arse, i say bring it, give me your best shot!

haha

You do confirm what i said about you earlier in another topic

You are not up to the task, i am afraid = you do not have it in you , simply because you took it so personally & so seriously literally

You have neither imagination nor a sense of humor either , sorry

Reread what i said = you do not qualify , i am afraid, so

I only deal with people that can take it , i am not a sadist
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2012, 03:41 PM
(03-01-2012 03:39 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha

You do confirm what i said about you earlier in another topic

You are not up to the task, i am afraid = you do not have it in you , simply because you took it so personally & so seriously literally

You have neither imagination nor a sense of humor either , sorry

Reread what i said = you do not qualify , i am afraid, so

I only deal with people that can take it , i am not a sadist
Like i said you lack the mental capacity to do any of what you said. You can't handle opinions different to your own so now you have started making empty threats.

come on AbdelZ give it your best shot.

Or are you all talk? a keyboard gangster?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
03-01-2012, 03:48 PM
This is like the worlds shittiest merry go round. And merry go rounds are typically pretty shitty.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
03-01-2012, 03:52 PM
I have been having so much inspiring fun here , guys , thank you very much for that , appreciate

Take care , do not take yourselves too seriously , i hope you have a sense of humor , i hope you can laugh at yourselves from time to time calling yourselves names .................you are not the center of the universe haha , me neither

Life is too short indeed , enjoy it , & especially make something of it , make something of yourselves , be useful to yourselves & to others .....love each other , take care of each other , be patient with each other ..............try to transcend yourselves ........because God's creation is still in the process of the making : you can evolve biologically as well as spiritually in order to contribute to the dynamic ongoing creation process of the universe by becoming creators yourselves under God of course ...............by absorbing God into yourselves in the process = achieving your ultimate individualities by absorbing THE one & only real individuality there is = God , becoming "gods " yourselves in the process under God .............

Good luck

I am out of here : i think i will not be finding anything here that i was looking for , silly me

so, why keep on hanging in here ; that would make no sense whatsoever = a waste of my time & yours

So, bye

My sincere apologies for no harm done or intended

I might be your best friend ever , you just do not realise it yet , so , i hope you will someday

Take care , folks, best wishes from the very bottom of my heart , sincerly yours
03-01-2012, 03:56 PM
(03-01-2012 03:48 PM)lucradis Wrote:  This is like the worlds shittiest merry go round. And merry go rounds are typically pretty shitty.

But they can be modified to be extremely shitty. Big Grin

So is AbdelZ the bike, the guys revving the bike, or the guy on the merry go round?

Important questions.

I think we've all taken turns in each placement in the analogy though...
[+] 3 users Like kineo's post
03-01-2012, 04:02 PM
(03-01-2012 03:56 PM)kineo Wrote:  But they can be modified to be extremely shitty. Big Grin

So is AbdelZ the bike, the guys revving the bike, or the guy on the merry go round?

Important questions.

The guy on the merry go round.

Also this is my 666th post [Image: 11.gif]

Cake anyone?    

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
03-01-2012, 04:02 PM
(03-01-2012 03:52 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  I have been having so much inspiring fun here , guys , thank you very much for that , appreciate

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors AbdelZ. I'm not sure exactly what you were looking for but I hope you keep an open mind in the future, and I hope you enjoy your life. Smile
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
03-01-2012, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 04:22 PM by AbdelZ.)
(03-01-2012 03:56 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 03:48 PM)lucradis Wrote:  This is like the worlds shittiest merry go round. And merry go rounds are typically pretty shitty.

But they can be modified to be extremely shitty. Big Grin

Important questions.

I think we've all taken turns in each placement in the analogy though...

haha

I think we are all silly pretentious full of shit fools , the one more or less than the other haha , relatively speaking

Each one of us thinking of himself/herself as the center of the universe Copernicus would laugh at

I like to think of myself as Shakespeare's fool, i hope , i wish haha kidding

The fact that what we do know is almost nothing compared to what we do not know must be a reason enough to respect each other , to be kind to each other , to love each other ....to do nice things for each other ....., to tolerate each other as humans if only for the fact that we all have a certain kindda relative free will, poor things that we are all

Bye , i am gone , all the best , do not take me or yourselves too seriously , make fun of yourselves as i do to myself , ...................

See ya in another life maybe , folks, who knows , we might all end up in hell or in heaven together or apart from each other , who knows , then we can continue this discussion haha in there after becoming wise enough to do just that , because only death is THE ultimate certainty in this double sense then = death is certain + absolute certainty does exist only after death, so

Take care , folks , best wishes from your friend you might encounter either in hell or in heaven haha , who knows

(03-01-2012 04:02 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 03:52 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  I have been having so much inspiring fun here , guys , thank you very much for that , appreciate

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors AbdelZ. I'm not sure exactly what you were looking for but I hope you keep an open mind in the future, and I hope you enjoy your life. Smile

I was gone , but just this then :

The same to you,buddy , & to all of you , folks, from the bottom of my heart really , i do mean it

Thanks, appreciate , i enjoy life more than you could ever imagine, buddy , thanks , no false pretention or hypocrisy

I am a restless seeker though , sometimes i find shit haha , sometimes nothing, sometimes just some lousy minerals, sometimes gold ..............= life is a dynamic endless journey, a dynamic endless learning -growing process, so

Note : i really did find some nice golden things in here , many humbling inspirations , many nice & not so nice things as life is all about , so

Thanks guys for that

All the best

I am really gone this time : May God guide us all to the right path Because one can never be sure about just that in life at least , so

Take care of yourselves & of each other , bye
03-01-2012, 04:55 PM
(03-01-2012 03:28 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha

Oh, boy, you haven't seen nothing yet , do not tempt me because i can deconstruct you & rebuild you again at will , i can assure you that fact , you have no idea

I have caused some serious damage to people i am not so proud of , especially to the ladies & to some arrogant machos who had been "lucky " enough to be on my previous road path , May God forgive me for all that

If you feel or think that you are psychologically emotionally mentally stable solid enough to take that , just give me a sign & will oblige : otherwise , i do not wanna be the cause of the potential damage to your psychological emotional mental health haha i am serious , i mean it = take it then as a challenging amusing game if you are soild stable enough to take just that haha

I hope you also have a sense of humor , that you can laugh at yourself & be angry at yourself as i do from time to time in relation to myself calling yourself names as i do to myself

Do not take yourself too seriously either , i i do not : both ways

You have no idea who you are dealing with haha : i used to like to fuck with peoples' minds for a sport ,just for some experimental fun, i was also very good at it , May Good forgive me

Deal ?

Bring it, asshole.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
03-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Phew... glad thats over with!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 3 users Like DeepThought's post