What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-01-2012, 06:46 PM
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
Let's not count our eggs before their hatched. I've heard goodbye before it preceded some intense name calling and huge paragraphs of absolute gibberish. Sadly I've learned to expect certain behavior.

I just hope my days of having to read page after page of copy pastes are finally over.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
03-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Hes claimed he was leaving atleast two times before. I don't believe for a second hes gone.

Look a few posts up where he threatened to 'deconstruct me' and how quickly he backed off when i told him to bring it.

He wouldn't make good on his threats then and he won't make good on this either.

i'll believe it when he asks us to deactivate his account.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
03-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Well, I have seen a lot of merry go rounds that are pukey, too. lololol
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
03-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Sometimes threads like this make me feel about as productive as this video:

04-01-2012, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 11:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-01-2012 02:29 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Further more : did it ever occur to you that you might be over-estimating your own capacity of judgement or intelligence ?

Ummm, ... yeah, like every fucking day. Who doesn't?

(03-01-2012 03:28 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Oh, boy, you haven't seen nothing yet , do not tempt me because i can deconstruct you & rebuild you again at will , i can assure you that fact , you have no idea

So what? I do that every day with everyone I know and interact with as a matter of course. Ain't no fucking superpower. ... Hell I do it to myself every day.

(03-01-2012 03:28 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  You have no idea who you are dealing with haha : i used to like to fuck with peoples' minds for a sport ,just for some experimental fun, i was also very good at it , May Good forgive me

Bad Muslim (smacks him across the nose with a rolled up newspaper). Bad Muslim (smacks him across the nose again with a rolled up newspaper). ... Next time it will be my shoe.

(03-01-2012 03:28 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  If you feel or think that you are psychologically emotionally mentally stable solid enough to take that , just give me a sign & will oblige

Oh, I am confident that I am psychologically and emotionally unstable and flexible enough to adapt to and deal with anything anyone can throw at me. A virtual incarnation of a Muslim in a virtual atheist community can never rise past the point of sheer entertainment to me. All stones thrown here end up splatting like mud against our otherwise fragile computer monitors.

(03-01-2012 03:28 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Deal?

I'm with Chas. Bring it fool.

P.S. That's a sign for you to oblige in case you missed it.

P.P.S. I'm not ready to give up on this prick. He's a well-read, educated, intelligent Muslim. If we can beat the prick out of him he could be a valuable member of this community. Unfortunately this particular type of beating is outside of Hamata'Ks skill set.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-01-2012, 12:54 AM
Shhhhhh. If we're all really quiet and don't make any sudden movements, maybe it will go away. (Crosses fingers)

I keep getting flashes of Cartman. Screw you guys, I'm going home.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
05-01-2012, 09:11 AM
As I suspected he's all talk. He posted in the Thought for the new year thread yesterday, so wasn't away long.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
05-01-2012, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 12:47 PM by AbdelZ.)
05-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Copy and paste copy and paste haha copy and paste copy and paste so

Big experiment haha copy and paste haha idiots you never get anything I say and while there are so many of you saying I don't make any sense I still believe it is you who are the morons haha why no sense of humor haha I tell jokes so

Goodbye appreciate

I'm your best friend you don't know it yet haha

I'm back again haha

Copy paste copy paste so

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like lucradis's post
05-01-2012, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 01:33 PM by AbdelZ.)
(05-01-2012 01:00 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Copy and paste copy and paste haha copy and paste copy and paste so

Big experiment haha copy and paste haha idiots you never get anything I say and while there are so many of you saying I don't make any sense I still believe it is you who are the morons haha why no sense of humor haha I tell jokes so

Goodbye appreciate

I'm your best friend you don't know it yet haha

I'm back again haha

Copy paste copy paste so

haha

what are you talking about ? haha

Psychology of groups or masses is really a fascinating thing ..........the modern psychology is not yet able to approach scientifically , for the most part at least

Well, to pretend to know what's going in the minds of people when they are alone, socially & in the mob's context is too far fetched , concerning the fact that the human mind remains a big mystery despite all those scientifc advances on the matter

There were some experiments made in order to find out about the influences of groups of people on the opinions & behaviour of the individuals within :

individuals tend to give the right answers to elementary questions , to some extent at least, when they are questioned alone or when they are isolated , but the moment they are in a group, their opinions & behaviour change dramatically , tending to copy the opinions or behaviour of the group even though they would do the opposite when they are alone

Even decent people can be turned into beasts within the irrational hysterical behaviour of the mob

See those previous UK riots of last year for example

See the nazi , fascist , communist examples ...

Take a look at "The century of the self " topic of mine in health psychology section in that regard = amazing