What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-01-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
And you know sometimes people are just idiots. Pretending people don't like something because of group mentality doesn't always work.
Take you for instance, for the most part when you came here people listened to what you had to say and tried to have genuine conversations with you. Now for the most part you get skimmed. Everyone knows what to look for. You changed our minds. You even had a plus one rep from someone who thought at the time that you were capable of decent conversation. That person just recently change their minds.
Just because a group thinks one way it doesn't mean it's because they are in a group. Sometimes they just all happen to think the same thing.
Would you say that thinking the earth isn't flat would be because of a group mentality or because it isn't flat?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2012, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 03:03 PM by AbdelZ.)
(05-01-2012 01:51 PM)lucradis Wrote:  And you know sometimes people are just idiots. Pretending people don't like something because of group mentality doesn't always work.
Take you for instance, for the most part when you came here people listened to what you had to say and tried to have genuine conversations with you. Now for the most part you get skimmed. Everyone knows what to look for. You changed our minds. You even had a plus one rep from someone who thought at the time that you were capable of decent conversation. That person just recently change their minds.
Just because a group thinks one way it doesn't mean it's because they are in a group. Sometimes they just all happen to think the same thing.
Would you say that thinking the earth isn't flat would be because of a group mentality or because it isn't flat?

Subjective unnuanced stuff : poor is the one who relies only on the opinion of people concerning oneself : i was just playing games with you, guys

Look, the simple fact to rate somebody negative red is enough to make people here behave differently in relation to that bad rated person = very suggestive & affective exclusion like the David star worn by the jews under the nazis = i wanted to be rated negative based on making people angry to make you see that this stupid rating 'system " is irrational subjective non-sense = those who happen to have anti-meanstream views would be getting automatically negative ratings , so = has not much to do with reason whatsoever , just accidently then

Even the public opinion does not exist , gets manipulated by politics, marketing , by the economic power : see " The century of the self " thread of mine in that regard

Well, you gotta admit the power of the group or crowd that influence the thought & behaviour of individuals as the case here is , so

The group can even make a person change his / her behaviour even if the latter would behave differently normally as i see here in this forum

P.S.: To consider someone with an IQ of 160 ( That IQ test is bullshit though i tested myself many times with the same results mostly, because human intelligence is a broader concept & there are many sorts of intelligence > I think that intuitive insights or heart's intelligence as i like to put it is the higher form of intelligence though > that silly IQ test is like pretending to measure ...beauty = ridiculous ) , so, to call someone with an IQ of 160 an "idiot " sounds to me like saying that the earth is flat , relatively speaking , even though i do not accept that silly IQ test completely.

To call an intelligent person a jerk haha ,or a fool , that i can accept because there are many jerks fools among even the genius people .

But , in my case , i was just playing games with you, guys , i explained here many times it takes some elementary imagination & humor to grasp = you do not have to be intelligent or a genius to understand just that , so , which proves the subjective irrational stupidity of this rating "system " here = that was my main goal
Find all posts by this user
05-01-2012, 03:22 PM
You are so delusional. You know why people react negatively to you? Because you act like a jerk. You act now the same as you did when you were supposedly running an experiment. We don't react negatively to you because of the stupid red number beside your name, we act negatively to you because you act like a jerk. You have the little red number because you act like a jerk.

Have you ever seen Grandmas Boy? It's a moderately funny movie with a terrible leading man. anyways you remind me of one of the characters.
[Image: HOTTIE-MATRIX-DUDE-grandmas-boy-1542240-238-500.jpg]

His name is JP and he's relatively smart, only for some reason he believes that if he wears all black clothing like from the matrix and stands against an all black wall, he becomes invisible. He is 100% sure he is invisible.
Only he isn't. I'm sure that even if someone were to tell him he wasn't he would pretend he was playing a game, and then go right back to standing against the wall...

Oh and Idiot has an interesting definition.

id·i·ot
[id-ee-uht] Show IPA
noun
Informal . an utterly foolish or senseless person.
Psychology . (no longer in technical use; considered offensive) a person of the lowest order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
05-01-2012, 03:26 PM
The IQ test is just about a small fraction of the broader human intelligence .

Group's influence in regard to this silly rating manifests itself also both in shaping the behaviour & thought of participants not only in relation to themselves by trying to sound more intelligent than they actually are in order to be accepted , but also in relation to both the high rated & the low rated people in the sense that they tend to be victims of that suggestion by behaving differently concerning the higher & lower rated people ..................
05-01-2012, 03:28 PM
I know of at least one person that spends a lot of time trying to sound more intelligent than they actually are so...

05-01-2012, 03:40 PM
(05-01-2012 03:28 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I know of at least one person that spends a lot of time trying to sound more intelligent than they actually are so...

Wrong again :
On the contrary : reread what i said : you have no idea how humble i am or try to be at least , honestly

I am tempted to say that person is yourself in fact when i read this non-sense possible self-projections of yours maybe after all what i said to you in that regard , so

Suit yourself then, have it your way = you just confirm yet once again what i said all along about this stupid rating "system " , turning participants here into pretentious fools trying to please others instead of saying what they really think , instead of being themselves .

Congratulations , way to go
05-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Oh Abdelz....

Seriously the only person who requires some re reading is you man. Get your head out of your pretentious ass and see the world how it actually is.

You presume so much and then claim the opposite. You are the definition of the word hypocrite.

And again I feel the need to point out that you haven't proven anything at all other than that if you act like a dick people like you less. But WE already knew that. You seem to be having some trouble with the concept.

In your relentless style:

Conversing with you= pointless, painful, sad.

If you're ever willing to have an actual conversation then I will be happy to oblige you.

05-01-2012, 04:03 PM
FFS Abdelz YOU are the one being pretentious here. And you present yourself as the farthest thing from humble. Bragging about how humble you really are is hypocrisy by definition. You also brag about your 160 IQ. You call everyone else here idiots, stupid, silly, etc. If this is you being humble, then what does it look like when you're being arrogant?

You have yet to earn respect because you act like a jerk, not because you have red numbers next to your name. I've had negative rating on you from not long after your first posts because I thought you were a troll. And I was not wrong.
05-01-2012, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 04:33 PM by AbdelZ.)
(05-01-2012 04:03 PM)kineo Wrote:  
Quote:FFS Abdelz YOU are the one being pretentious here. And you present yourself as the farthest thing from humble. Bragging about how humble you really are is hypocrisy by definition. You also brag about your 160 IQ. You call everyone else here idiots, stupid, silly, etc. If this is you being humble, then what does it look like when you're being arrogant?

well, i brought my IQ up only when your moderator here bragged about his implicitly trying to "outsmart " me , silly he

Second : i am a very good actor : i faked that arrogant "superior " role in order to make you see your faces in the mirrror because you are the ones who think you have the monopoly of the truth, my friend , consciously or subconsciously ,whether you are aware of that fact or not , considering religion just bullshit

[quote]You have yet to earn respect because you act like a jerk, not because you have red numbers next to your name. I've had negative rating on you from not long after your first posts because I thought you were a troll. And I was not wrong.

Wrong again : i was playing games , reread what i said again, how long do i have to repeat just that

what is respect ? according to you ? We do not know each other really : there can be no question of raising this respect question = irrelevent

I can have no respect or disrespect for ghosts i do not communicate with personally, come on = i am neutral here in that regard in relation to you , guys, i do not know

I will not be having any sleepless nights because of your apparent irrelevent disrespect , buddy , do not worry about that

I do not wanna have any "respect" either from you, guys, if that would mean i have to sing the same mainstream songs you have been singing , thank you very much for nothing
05-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Abdelz.. why are you here? Why do you grace us with your superior intellect since we are such a waste of your precious time?

You could be throwing your wives off a balcony or pouring acid on their faces for looking at another man the wrong way. I really don't give a shit about you.

Why are you here?

Your true neutralness... Rolleyes

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 4 users Like DeepThought's post