What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-01-2012, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 06:54 PM by FSM_scot.)
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
Oh great Abdelz is back..... so much for leaving! I guess like 'deconstructing me' you are all talk.
Why am i not surprised.

Unless you are going to get off your pedestal, why are you here?, clearly none of us buy into your bullshit!

Blah blah blah bullshit blah blah blah read this.... blah blah blah some nonesense.., childish insult some ego stroking blah blah blah you aren't agreeing with my nonsense so im taking my ball and going home.....

....sorry i got caught up in Abdelz 's posts for a second there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2012, 07:35 PM
(05-01-2012 04:29 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Wrong again : i was playing games , reread what i said again, how long do i have to repeat just that

Yeah, we got it. Your only purpose here is to be a prick. And now you get the shoe.
[Image: shoesmilihm3.gif]

And here I thought I might be able to learn a little about Islam. Instead all I learned is that Muslims can be even bigger pricks than Christians. ... Ah well, I guess that's useful information.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-01-2012, 09:15 PM
I don't think it really has anything to do with him being a Muslim... I think he's just an ass.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
06-01-2012, 08:24 AM
(05-01-2012 02:51 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  
(05-01-2012 01:51 PM)lucradis Wrote:  And you know sometimes people are just idiots. Pretending people don't like something because of group mentality doesn't always work.
Take you for instance, for the most part when you came here people listened to what you had to say and tried to have genuine conversations with you. Now for the most part you get skimmed. Everyone knows what to look for. You changed our minds. You even had a plus one rep from someone who thought at the time that you were capable of decent conversation. That person just recently change their minds.
Just because a group thinks one way it doesn't mean it's because they are in a group. Sometimes they just all happen to think the same thing.
Would you say that thinking the earth isn't flat would be because of a group mentality or because it isn't flat?

Subjective unnuanced stuff : poor is the one who relies only on the opinion of people concerning oneself : i was just playing games with you, guys

Look, the simple fact to rate somebody negative red is enough to make people here behave differently in relation to that bad rated person = very suggestive & affective exclusion like the David star worn by the jews under the nazis = i wanted to be rated negative based on making people angry to make you see that this stupid rating 'system " is irrational subjective non-sense = those who happen to have anti-meanstream views would be getting automatically negative ratings , so = has not much to do with reason whatsoever , just accidently then

Even the public opinion does not exist , gets manipulated by politics, marketing , by the economic power : see " The century of the self " thread of mine in that regard

Well, you gotta admit the power of the group or crowd that influence the thought & behaviour of individuals as the case here is , so

The group can even make a person change his / her behaviour even if the latter would behave differently normally as i see here in this forum

P.S.: To consider someone with an IQ of 160 ( That IQ test is bullshit though i tested myself many times with the same results mostly, because human intelligence is a broader concept & there are many sorts of intelligence > I think that intuitive insights or heart's intelligence as i like to put it is the higher form of intelligence though > that silly IQ test is like pretending to measure ...beauty = ridiculous ) , so, to call someone with an IQ of 160 an "idiot " sounds to me like saying that the earth is flat , relatively speaking , even though i do not accept that silly IQ test completely.

To call an intelligent person a jerk haha ,or a fool , that i can accept because there are many jerks fools among even the genius people .

But , in my case , i was just playing games with you, guys , i explained here many times it takes some elementary imagination & humor to grasp = you do not have to be intelligent or a genius to understand just that , so , which proves the subjective irrational stupidity of this rating "system " here = that was my main goal

Any IQ test that would give you a result of 160 is clearly wrong. Didn't take one of those internet IQ tests did you? The ones that ask you to pay to get more detailed results? Tongue Reading your posts would give me an estimate of about 1/4 that.... (40, in case your math is as bad as your critical thinking skills).

Better without God, and happier too.
06-01-2012, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 12:15 PM by AbdelZ.)
This is just yet another typical case of hysterical irrational mass -psychology as i said many times before , as i predicted earlier = you just confirm that fact , guys, thanks, appreciate indeed haha
(06-01-2012 08:24 AM)Azaraith Wrote:  
(05-01-2012 02:51 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  
(05-01-2012 01:51 PM)lucradis Wrote:  And you know sometimes people are just idiots. Pretending people don't like something because of group mentality doesn't always work.
Take you for instance, for the most part when you came here people listened to what you had to say and tried to have genuine conversations with you. Now for the most part you get skimmed. Everyone knows what to look for. You changed our minds. You even had a plus one rep from someone who thought at the time that you were capable of decent conversation. That person just recently change their minds.
Just because a group thinks one way it doesn't mean it's because they are in a group. Sometimes they just all happen to think the same thing.
Would you say that thinking the earth isn't flat would be because of a group mentality or because it isn't flat?

Subjective unnuanced stuff : poor is the one who relies only on the opinion of people concerning oneself : i was just playing games with you, guys

Look, the simple fact to rate somebody negative red is enough to make people here behave differently in relation to that bad rated person = very suggestive & affective exclusion like the David star worn by the jews under the nazis = i wanted to be rated negative based on making people angry to make you see that this stupid rating 'system " is irrational subjective non-sense = those who happen to have anti-meanstream views would be getting automatically negative ratings , so = has not much to do with reason whatsoever , just accidently then

Even the public opinion does not exist , gets manipulated by politics, marketing , by the economic power : see " The century of the self " thread of mine in that regard

Well, you gotta admit the power of the group or crowd that influence the thought & behaviour of individuals as the case here is , so

The group can even make a person change his / her behaviour even if the latter would behave differently normally as i see here in this forum

P.S.: To consider someone with an IQ of 160 ( That IQ test is bullshit though i tested myself many times with the same results mostly, because human intelligence is a broader concept & there are many sorts of intelligence > I think that intuitive insights or heart's intelligence as i like to put it is the higher form of intelligence though > that silly IQ test is like pretending to measure ...beauty = ridiculous ) , so, to call someone with an IQ of 160 an "idiot " sounds to me like saying that the earth is flat , relatively speaking , even though i do not accept that silly IQ test completely.

To call an intelligent person a jerk haha ,or a fool , that i can accept because there are many jerks fools among even the genius people .

But , in my case , i was just playing games with you, guys , i explained here many times it takes some elementary imagination & humor to grasp = you do not have to be intelligent or a genius to understand just that , so , which proves the subjective irrational stupidity of this rating "system " here = that was my main goal

Any IQ test that would give you a result of 160 is clearly wrong. Didn't take one of those internet IQ tests did you? The ones that ask you to pay to get more detailed results? Tongue Reading your posts would give me an estimate of about 1/4 that.... (40, in case your math is as bad as your critical thinking skills).

haha

Look who's talking again : I do take it as a compliment really :

Is that your idea of an IQ test ? no wonder , coming from you , mr . baaaa

I did many honest attempts to explain myself clearly here but nobody wanna get the message : most of you, guys, just prefer to follow the other sheeps without thinking, so : end 'discussion "

reread what i said then, i am not gonna repeat myself

& Grow up, get a life while you are at it : you obviously need a scapegoat so hard to project on or hang on your own failures, shortcomings, bankrupcies , bad sides, hypocrisy .....

Most of you, guys, have no sense of humor , no imagination...

I am looking forward to being rated -100 haha , so

So, be my guest , just go ahead , knock yourselves out, who cares

I am done in this thread at least
06-01-2012, 12:14 PM
ir·ra·tion·al
[ih-rash-uh-nl] Show IPA
adjective
without the faculty of reason; deprived of reason.
without or deprived of normal mental clarity or sound judgment.
not in accordance with reason; utterly illogical: irrational arguments.

You seem to have a serious issue with definitions of words for someone with such a massive eg.. IQ...

Our dislike of you is no more irrational than a belief that the sun is hot.

hys·te·ri·a
[hi-ster-ee-uh, -steer-] Show IPA
noun
an uncontrollable outburst of emotion or fear, often characterized by irrationality, laughter, weeping, etc.
Psychoanalysis . a psychoneurotic disorder characterized by violent emotional outbreaks, disturbances of sensory and motor functions, and various abnormal effects due to autosuggestion.

I also am in full control of my moods... and motor functions... and the only thing that has been auto suggested was you telling everyone to reread your posts, as if that were actually necessary... It's not I assure you.

I tried to ignore you, but even when you were beginning to spam and I asked you politely to refrain, you gave me attitude. Then after saying you would stop, you started doing it again. Like a kid who is testing boundaries. But you're not a kid though you debate like one. As far as I can tell you are at least 18 years of age and should know better.
I'm ready for you to be gone, because honestly you have nothing positive to offer, or anything intelligent to say. You are as has been described. A troll, and not even a good one. Obvious troll is obvious.
Ignoring your posts isn't something I can do unfortunately due to the insulting nature of them and my being admin. All I can ask, and have asked more than once, is that you keep the spam down and maybe try talking to people with some modicum of respect instead of starting with insults.
Stay or go, but you've said yourself there's nothing you will get from us.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like lucradis's post
06-01-2012, 01:14 PM
You need to learn some self-awareness and self-assessment, AbdelZ.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
06-01-2012, 06:35 PM
(06-01-2012 12:02 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha

Look who's talking again : I do take it as a compliment really :

Is that your idea of an IQ test ? no wonder , coming from you , mr . baaaa

I did many honest attempts to explain myself clearly here but nobody wanna get the message : most of you, guys, just prefer to follow the other sheeps without thinking, so : end 'discussion "

reread what i said then, i am not gonna repeat myself

& Grow up, get a life while you are at it : you obviously need a scapegoat so hard to project on or hang on your own failures, shortcomings, bankrupcies , bad sides, hypocrisy .....

Most of you, guys, have no sense of humor , no imagination...

I am looking forward to being rated -100 haha , so

So, be my guest , just go ahead , knock yourselves out, who cares

I am done in this thread at least

Hence "estimate" Smile The quality of your writing and your argumentative style isn't consistent with your claims of a 160 IQ, not to mention the fact that most highly intelligent people don't resort to ad hominems every-single-goddamn-time...

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 4 users Like Azaraith's post