What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-12-2011, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2011 04:15 PM by Buddy Christ.)
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
"I don't care about the stupid rating system, but..."

[insert 3 pages of reasons why you care about the rating system, not to mention you cared enough to made a thread about it]

By the way, using as many big words as you can find in a thesaurus doesn't make you smart, it makes you look like you're trying to be smart.

So cool it with the adjectives, you verbose bombastic garrulous grandiloquent loquacious pseudo-intellectual.

P.S. We had a vote on the Rep system about a week ago and only a few people said they didn't like it... and most of those people left soon after because they couldn't bear the stigmatic brand of a (gasp!) arbitrary green number next to their name.

P.P.S. The admin team did actually agree that Chas giving you multiple -1's for basically the same thing was unfair and we changed the ability to give Reps on posts. Now you can only rate a person every so often. Not that it matters to you, since you're clearly only here to get banned (which won't happen) so you can run back to your religious friends with stories of how angry the atheists are.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Buddy Christ's post
26-12-2011, 04:13 PM
(26-12-2011 04:11 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I wrote this whole long ass thing but then erased it because it all boiled down to this.

Stop being a dick.

You are irritating. So stop. Your point is lost in your attitude. All I can see is blah blah I'm a jerk, blah blah. So it needs improvement.

Before you blame someone else for something it's best to look in the mirror, and you know... reflect.

A truly Gwynny-inspired post.Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-12-2011, 04:14 PM
AbdelZ when you are posting would you please edit it a bit so that the quotes don't contain every other post in the thread.
You only need the section you are replying to.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
26-12-2011, 04:27 PM
(26-12-2011 04:14 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  AbdelZ when you are posting would you please edit it a bit so that the quotes don't contain every other post in the thread.

All posts in this thread should end with "haha".

26-12-2011, 04:33 PM
(26-12-2011 04:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-12-2011 04:14 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  AbdelZ when you are posting would you please edit it a bit so that the quotes don't contain every other post in the thread.

I think Chas is still into the Solstice Punch.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-12-2011, 04:44 PM
(26-12-2011 04:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-12-2011 04:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  

I think Chas is still into the Solstice Punch.

I was just trying to get us into the AbdelZ frame of mind.

Chas gave up Solstice Punch 20 years ago.

26-12-2011, 04:53 PM
(26-12-2011 04:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  Chas gave up Solstice Punch 20 years ago.

I've been playing too much Skyrim. I'm so used to just believing textual statements like that as fact (Frank has left the party. Inventory is full.) that I actually believed the above statement for a second without even thinking about it.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
26-12-2011, 05:36 PM
I think people rate reputation with the conduct of the poster..........not by the content of there posts.

I really do think its that simple.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
26-12-2011, 06:08 PM
(26-12-2011 05:36 PM)bemore Wrote:  I think people rate reputation with the conduct of the poster..........not by the content of there posts.

I really do think its that simple.

In an online forum, the posts define the poster.

That's really all we have to go with in this realm.

26-12-2011, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2011 12:02 AM by GirlyMan.)
(26-12-2011 02:52 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Try to show some respect for great nobel Jewish prophet -human Jesus , please , if you can at least

You're not gonna find a lot of people giving respect to any of the prophets around here. We're pretty much all indiscriminate blasphemers and infidels.

(26-12-2011 02:52 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  I think & feel for example that you are an arrogant pretentious insecure vulgar asshole fascist who rejects all thoughtstreams, beliefs , cultures ...

Goddam dude. [Image: a57910b0ce28.gif] This is a perfect reflection of your "reputation" here. I know that we're all pricks, but most of us are better at hiding it than you. For someone who seems in obvious possession of basic reasoning skills, I don't understand why you can't seem to realize that ad hominems are immediately invalidating and preclude further rational discussion.

(26-12-2011 02:52 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  I think personally that all cultures , beliefs, thoughtstreams ...have some elements of truth , to some extent at least, including the atheistic ones, that's 1 of the reasons why i am here , not because i hypothetically have some kindda agenda of my own like some people here think.

That is a position that many of us here share. And there was no sign of a prick or asshole in that thought. You need to stick with that attitude and let go of the personal sticks and stones.

I personally am very curious how Christianity can consider a sibling religion which considers Jesus (pbuh) as the immediate predecessor to Muhammed (pbuh) in the line of prophets as being evil. I mean Islam gives Jesus (pbuh),the same prophet standing as Muhammed (pbuh). And how come Christians don't consider Mormonism every bit as evil as Islam? I mean hell, they're coming in with their own peculiar set of prophets. ... Long standing sibling rivalry and violent feud history is what I think. But I'm not interested in discussing that with an asshole or a prick.

(26-12-2011 02:52 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  I just got insults & vulgar behavior back, ...

This might be a cultural thing. You might be equating vulgarity with insult. Vulgarity does not imply insult to me. I use vulgarity for emphasis and entertainment not as a personal insult. But yeah, if you can't personally get past vulgarity then we ain't gonna have any productive discourse.

(26-12-2011 02:52 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  My IQ test is 160 by the way, not that i care much about it , ...

Okay, now that we got that out of the way, let's break out the rulers and collectively measure our cocks. ... Neither one matters, don't mean dick.

We can tell you're a smart fuck AbdelZ. We're trying to find out how many times we have to say "Quit being a prick." before it takes.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.