What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-12-2011, 08:24 PM
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
Oh okay Girlie, I get it now... Undecided (what I asked you in a different post)

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2011, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2011 12:53 PM by AbdelZ.)
haha

I just wanted you , guys , to stop being such hypocrit political correct vulgar atheistic nuns , so we can talk like decent human beings with mutual respect & mutual tolerance blablabla like mature grown-ups

By the way : to be honest , i do not see how we can respect each other's beliefs (atheism is just a belief by the way = a side effect & secondary product of that nihillistic hypocrit christian Paulusianism opium drug , worse : just a lower degenerate form of christianity even as Nietzsche said about humanism for example , no offense) , even though i do think that all beliefs, cultures , thoughtstreams do have some elements of truth , to some extent at least , including the atheistic ones like that unnuanced reductionistic deterministic "historic materialism theory " of Marx

or as 1 western philosopher said to a muslim thinker ( Tarik Ramadan ) when the latter was pleading for mutual respect & mutual tolerance between islam & the west , well, that philosopher said to him : there can be no mutual respect , there can be only mutual tolerance , even though i hate the latter because it implies a 'superior " side that has to 'tolerate " the "inferior " one = real tolerance can only be between equals : that universal equality of humans is best embodied by islam by the way

Fact is , we vomit each other , we hate -love each other , we are fascinated by each other, we despise each other ....even though we know that we , muslims , & you , westerners , can learn a lot from each other , can make a better world if only we would treat each other like mature equal people , i guess

Fact is : as great poet with no equal or match in the modern time at least , great muslim philosopher Sir Dr. Muhammad Iqbal proved in his great book " The reconstruction of religious thought in islam " = a masterpiece :

http://www.muslimphilosophy.com/iqbal/index.html

Like Iqbal thus proved : western thought is just an extension of the islamic thought, so

We have a lot in common , we should thus focus on that instead of focusing on our mutual differences

The west should stop trying to impose his thought, ethics ....liberal democracy ...capitalism ...to the rest of the world & acknowledge the fact that there are other thought , ethics , political social economic & other alternatives ....in the world than his

You should learn from post-modernism in that regard

Neither liberal democracy nor its economic wing = capitalism ,are the "end of history " like some of your lunatic thinkers said once haha

By the way , in that same book of Iqbal where he proved the islamic origin of the scientific method for example , he did also prove the fact that evolution itself was discovered by muslims centuries before Darwin was even born & much much more of those islamic contributions to modern time without which you would be still living in the dark ages by now : so, you do owe a lot to muslims & islam, more than you can ever imagine :

http://www.muslimheritage.com

http://www.1001inventions.com

After discovering evolution , muslims were enchanted by its potential repercussions for humanity , celebrating & excited at the thought that human biological & spiritual evolution ,considering which the sky is not even the limit, that that potential evolution can go beyond Nietzsche's dream of the ubermens , in the islamic terms , that's why Iqbal sounds so "Nietzschean ", while having some good words for Nietzsche he somehow admired , while deploring his ultimate failure thanks to the evil influences of mainly both ideological materialistic Darwinism & Freudianism ...

Take care , folks , grow up & wake up

Happy new year to you all, by the way , best wishes
27-12-2011, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2011 01:01 PM by Clint Barnett.)
AbdelZ,

You seem to be a confused individual. This last post you made has more logical fallacies than I'm willing to count.

Quote:Like Iqbal thus proved : western thought is just an extension of the islamic thought, so

We have a lot in common , we should thus focus on that instead of focusing on our mutual differences

The west should stop trying to impose his thought

If we were to assume that Iqbal is correct then why would it be bad to impose western thought onto Islam? I mean if this is correct wouldn't it be the same thought process? After all Iqbal thinks western thought is just an extension of Islamic thought. I think you confuse yourself. That silly version of thinking may work on you but I'm not as gullible. Just saying.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-12-2011, 01:01 PM
(27-12-2011 12:35 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha
[b]Fact is , we vomit each other , we hate -love each other , we are fascinated by each other, we despise each other ....even though we know that we , muslims , & you , westerners , can learn a lot from each other , can make a better world if only we would treat each other like mature equal people , i guess

You seem to confuse "Muslim" with an ethnicity or something. There are Muslims in the West and Christians in the Middle East and Pacific.

So "Western vs. Muslim" is a very confused concept.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
27-12-2011, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2011 01:31 PM by AbdelZ.)
(27-12-2011 12:52 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  AbdelZ,

Quote:You seem to be a confused individual. This last post you made has more logical fallacies than I'm willing to count.

I suggest you read this unique book ( i must admit i reject that "geography " part , reminds me of the old racist colonial past of both anthropology & western Orientalism , to mention just that ) : " Geography of thought " or how westerners & Asians think differently & why ? by culture psychologist Richard E.Nisbett , even though it's just a secular liberal evolutionary view

What sounds illogical to you can mean the opposite to us sometimes for example : you western thought is not 'universal " in the absolute sense = not even remotely close

& even some parts of the western modern formal logic are just cultural habits & much more

Quote:Like Iqbal thus proved : western thought is just an extension of the islamic thought, so

The west should stop trying to impose his thought

Quote:If we were to assume that Iqbal is correct then why would it be bad to impose western thought onto Islam. I mean if this is correct wouldn't it be the same thought process? After all Iqbal thinks western thought is just an extension of Islamic thought. I think you confuse yourself. That silly version of thinking may work on you but I'm not as gullible. Just saying.

Well, Iqbal for example proposed to reform & reconstruct the islamic religious thought at the light of modern thought , science .....but , in islamic terms

Islam gets never imposed to people , that's the difference between us & you , guys

The fact that you seem to have no problem with the word "impose " does not make of you much of a serious discussion partner

Note that muslims have closed that dynamic islamic theological & other think tank for 5 centuries now which resulted in their well deserved & legetimate decline paving the way for the rise of the west

So, current muslims are not only far behind modern thought ....but are especially far behind their own faith they should catch up with

The fact that western thought is just an extension of the islamic one means that the rising west took the torch or light from the declining muslims mainly , despite the fact that the Greek _Roman heritage of the west was blown out of proportion in order to hide those huge islamic influences on western thought , ethics, epistemology, science ....there is thus a conspiracy of silence in the west regarding those islamic influences as Briffault said in his "making of humanity " you can download for free from here below, where he proved the islamic origin of the scientific method as well as the islamic origin of the discovery of evolution + much much more :

http://www.archive.org/details/makingofh...00brifrich

Well, the western thought as just an extension of the islamic one means that the west based his 'enlightenment & renaissance " mainly on islamic influences while turning them into materialistic secular ones in the process :

while the materialistic secular paradigms of the west are fundamentally different from those of islam

Look, all those universal equality of humans principles, religious freedom, tolerance, freedom, individual freedom, human rights .......were preached by islam for the first time ever in the history of mankind

The west just turned them into materialistic secular liberal ones = not even original

Even the so-called city-states Greek democracies were thus both racist & exclusive = not universal

(27-12-2011 01:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
[b]Fact is , we vomit each other , we hate -love each other , we are fascinated by each other, we despise each other ....even though we know that we , muslims , & you , westerners , can learn a lot from each other , can make a better world if only we would treat each other like mature equal people , i guess

You seem to confuse "Muslim" with an ethnicity or something. There are Muslims in the West and Christians in the Middle East and Pacific.

So "Western vs. Muslim" is a very confused concept.

I am mainly talking about the islamic paradigms,thought, ethics , epistemology ....logic......in relation to those of the west

western thought, ethics , liberal democracy, capitalism...are not 'universal " in the absolute sense = not even remotely close
27-12-2011, 02:25 PM

I just wanted you , guys , to stop being such hypocrit political correct vulgar atheistic nuns , so we can talk like decent human beings with mutual respect & mutual tolerance blablabla like mature grown-ups

I've given you negative rep precisely because of statements like this, and your ad hominem attacks. At first I was willing to consider you point of view, but the more you've talked the less I've wanted to hear from you. I guess that's why you're pushing those books so fiercely, maybe they can convey rational thought better than you can.

I get that you're intelligent. But you're an ass. You're not just an ass, you're an offensive and off-putting ass. If you want people to start thinking including other lines of thought besides just the "western" thought process, then you're going about it the entirely wrong way.

You've come to us with a plea to change the way we think and you've coated that plea in these insults. That's like suggesting to your friend to take an Advil coated in glass shards when he knows full well there's a candy-coated Advil in your other hand that you're not even going to offer.

Change your tactics, get to know us, then earn respect. You don't get respect just because you can type on a forum. Keep in mind that everyone starts out with the same rep- 0. If your rep changes negatively you can either have the self-awareness to consider why it might be, or you can ignore it, or you can be stubborn. Your own posts will determine how you are perceived, no one else does that for you.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
27-12-2011, 02:30 PM
(26-12-2011 01:25 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  There is no segregation or discrimination. The 20+ Rep guys don't eat at a separate lunch table than the rest of the members.

Hai guyz im new!

whachoo eatin?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
27-12-2011, 02:32 PM
(27-12-2011 02:30 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(26-12-2011 01:25 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  There is no segregation or discrimination. The 20+ Rep guys don't eat at a separate lunch table than the rest of the members.

Hai guyz im new!

whachoo eatin?

Damn you guys with your fillet steak!

I don't want this stupid baloney sandwich, I mean it doesn't even have butter on it Sad.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-12-2011, 02:33 PM
(27-12-2011 02:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Hai guyz im new!

whachoo eatin?

I don't want this stupid baloney sandwich, I mean it doesn't even have butter on it Sad.

Butter on baloney?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
27-12-2011, 02:54 PM
(27-12-2011 02:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(27-12-2011 02:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Hai guyz im new!

whachoo eatin?

Butter on baloney?

KC you seriously don't know about this?...wow, just wow...ok good cause I'm wondering the exact same thing. Really though, butter on baloney...ewww Tongue

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
[+] 1 user Likes Clint Barnett's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  RFC: Forum Dating DLJ 21 314 13-07-2014 09:44 AM
Last Post: Mathilda
  Forum statistics Lightvader 13 206 08-07-2014 12:18 AM
Last Post: Lightvader
  CloudFlare & Forum Stability DeepThought 30 290 04-07-2014 12:20 PM
Last Post: pablo628
  Forum terminology questions beeglez 12 243 01-05-2014 05:52 AM
Last Post: War Horse
  What do we now have on the forum? Hughsie 3 107 30-04-2014 07:06 PM
Last Post: An_Theist
  Trolls and Forum Quality Dark Phoenix 282 3,561 15-03-2014 08:36 PM
Last Post: Anjele
  But there ain't no math forum. :P cheapthrillseaker 27 609 17-01-2014 10:28 PM
Last Post: Dark Light