What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-12-2011, 02:58 PM
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
Blablabla .................

There can be no respect between us , just face it , learn to live with it & deal with it , silly dumb vulgar inferior arrogant pretentious fascist hypocrit pieces of sh.... atheistic nuns , atheistic jesuites haha , just mutual tolerance as one western philosopher said to a muslim thinker when the latter was pleading for mutual respect & mutual tolerance between the west & islam , see above

Here is the real stuff, learn from it or not, who cares , it's up to you indeed , if you are really some true truth seekers ,which i doubt seriously :

http://www.maroc.nl/forums/nieuws-de-dag...ethod.html
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2011, 03:03 PM
(27-12-2011 02:58 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Blablabla .................

There can be no respect between us , just face it , learn to live with it & deal with it , silly dumb vulgar inferior arrogant pretentious fascist hypocrit pieces of sh.... atheistic nuns , atheistic jesuites haha , just mutual tolerance as one western philosopher said to a muslim thinker when the latter was pleading for mutual respect & mutual tolerance between the west & islam , see above

Here is the real stuff, learn from it or not, who cares , it's up to you indeed , if you are really some true truth seekers ,which i doubt seriously :

Congrats AbdelZ you are going to be the first person on this forum that I will ignore. You got another -1 on your rating. I joined in on the people that don't like your posts Smile

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-12-2011, 03:24 PM
(27-12-2011 03:03 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  

Congrats AbdelZ you are going to be the first person on this forum that I will ignore. You got another -1 on your rating. I joined in on the people that don't like your posts Smile

Who cares , make it - 50 then , as long as you get the message : i cannot be hypocritical about just that , sorry , that's the way it is , just deal with it
27-12-2011, 03:37 PM

If you don't care if we "learn" from your link or not, then why bother to post it at all?

I mean really, if you didn't care, you would have never brought your mental masturbation to the forum to begin with.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
27-12-2011, 03:57 PM
(27-12-2011 01:17 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  
(27-12-2011 01:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  You seem to confuse "Muslim" with an ethnicity or something. There are Muslims in the West and Christians in the Middle East and Pacific.

So "Western vs. Muslim" is a very confused concept.

I am mainly talking about the islamic paradigms,thought, ethics , epistemology ....logic......in relation to those of the west

western thought, ethics , liberal democracy, capitalism...are not 'universal " in the absolute sense = not even remotely close

OK, I understand that. However, asking an atheist to adopt the intellectual stance of any religion seems hopeless. We may agree with certain elements or not, but are not going to adopt it just because a believer says it's better.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-12-2011, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2011 04:36 PM by Observer.)
(27-12-2011 03:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-12-2011 01:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  You seem to confuse "Muslim" with an ethnicity or something. There are Muslims in the West and Christians in the Middle East and Pacific.

I am mainly talking about the islamic paradigms,thought, ethics , epistemology ....logic......in relation to those of the west

western thought, ethics , liberal democracy, capitalism...are not 'universal " in the absolute sense = not even remotely close

OK, I understand that. However, asking an atheist to adopt the intellectual stance of any religion seems hopeless. We may agree with certain elements or not, but are not going to adopt it just because a believer says it's better.

I did not say anything different

(27-12-2011 03:37 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

Quote:If you don't care if we "learn" from your link or not, then why bother to post it at all?

I say that because you , guys, do not seem to be willing to check other thoughtstreams , ethics or paradigms with an open mind but yours ,for the most part at least as i noticed here , especially not those of religions

So, i do not care much about that , i just post my stuff here hoping that some open-minded guys here might take a look at it while not giving a shit about the other narrow-minded ones who refuse to study some facts ,rejecting them a-priori = unscientific attitude of theirs i just laugh at : so i don't give a shit about it = self-refuting & self-defeating unscientific attitude from some narrow-minded 'thinking " atheists

Even if no one would take a look at what i posted , i would have at least tried = their loss , not mine , their problem , not mine

Got that or do i have to draw you a pic ? , no offense

Quote:I mean really, if you didn't care, you would have never brought your mental masturbation to the forum to begin with.

See above
I thought that that unscientific Freudian made up non-sense bullshit was dead & buried a long time ago

I guess it dies hard

(27-12-2011 04:03 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  

Quote:If you don't care if we "learn" from your link or not, then why bother to post it at all?

I say that because you , guys, do not seem to be willing to check other thoughtstreams , ethics or paradigms with an open mind but yours ,for the most part at least as i noticed here , especially not those of religions

So, i do not care much about that , i just post my stuff here hoping that some open-minded guys here might take a look at it while not giving a shit about the other narrow-minded ones who refuse to study some facts ,rejecting them a-priori = unscientific attitude of theirs i just laugh at : so i don't give a shit about it = self-refuting & self-defeating unscientific attitude from some narrow-minded 'thinking " atheists

Even if no one would take a look at what i posted , i would have at least tried = their loss , not mine , their problem , not mine

Quote:I mean really, if you didn't care, you would have never brought your mental masturbation to the forum to begin with.

See above
I thought that that unscientific Freudian made up non-sense bullshit was dead & buried a long time ago

I guess it dies hard

later guys , thanks anyway , appreciate

I hope you are psychologically morally & mentally stable & strong enough to take a punch or a counter one , just 4 a change , no offense , just some choc therapies & honesty + anger , because there is nothing more stimulating for human intelligence than chocs

That makes me your best friend ever , wanting & wishing the best for you, guys, you just do not realise that fact yet = my own expression of my tough love for humanity , seriously

See above

I guess it dies hard

See above

I guess it dies hard

later guys , thanks anyway , appreciate

I hope you are psychologically morally & mentally stable & strong enough to take a punch or a counter one , just 4 a change , no offense , just some choc therapies & honesty + anger , because there is nothing more stimulating for human intelligence than chocs

That makes me your best friend ever , wanting & wishing the best for you, guys, you just do not realise that fact yet = my own expression of my tough love for humanity , seriously

Bye , happy new year , best wishes to you all, guys

I am not getting through , i am blocked , the censorship here is very powerful haha

waste of my time , i wrote some interesting stuff for u guys , it did not get published
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

EDIT:
Fixed my moderation (The_observer) reason:
"To much open quotes makes the message unable to display"
27-12-2011, 04:31 PM

There can be no respect between us , just face it , learn to live with it & deal with it , silly dumb vulgar inferior arrogant pretentious fascist hypocrit pieces of sh.... atheistic nuns , atheistic jesuites haha

I see these posts and I keep asking myself... why are you here? What do you hope to accomplish coming to an atheist forum, calling everyone names, and refusing to be reasonable in discourse or etiquette?

I keep getting the feeling that you're trying to be the Jesus of Islam, where you come uninvited into the money lenders place of business, flip the tables, call everyone heathens, throw them out and then go, "What? Why are you all so angry? Why am I being crucified?"

Playing the innocent card while being martyred to attempt to cast a bad light on atheists. It's kinda immature and mostly sad.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
27-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Well... I guess I'm losing my patience here with this one. Please AdbelZ, work on your formatting so we can read your posts better. Or don't... that this point I don't know that you have anything constructive to say whatsoever. It's either insults, dismissal, or plugging this book or that post on another forum. Fuck it. your message is entirely lost in a sea of shit.

I seriously don't give two shits who "discovered" the scientific method and you've failed to convince me why I should care.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like kineo's post
27-12-2011, 05:02 PM
(27-12-2011 04:55 PM)kineo Wrote:  Well... I guess I'm losing my patience here with this one. Please AdbelZ, work on your formatting so we can read your posts better. Or don't... that this point I don't know that you have anything constructive to say whatsoever. It's either insults, dismissal, or plugging this book or that post on another forum. Fuck it. your message is entirely lost in a sea of shit.

I seriously don't give two shits who "discovered" the scientific method and you've failed to convince me why I should care.

I was about to say, "Well... at least we can read Egor's posts."

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
28-12-2011, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 12:02 PM by AbdelZ.)
Hi, guys :

I was just playing you like a violin or like a bulldozer , sorry

See how it is easy to play people ?

I will tell you why i did just that

Like Fichte once said : it's all about ego , not really about ideals , seeking the truth , ethics ......

Well, not always , i must add

The key word to my behavior here lies in essence in the great brilliant artistic philosophical work of French atheist ( see how i do learn from atheists as well ?) nobel prize winner Albert Camus " The Fall " as an artistic "revenge " against the hypocritical existentialists Sartre & co .